FUCCBOI GENERAL /fbg/

Ask your stupid questions and fuccboi shit here.

I'll start, Black jeans, black boots, navy jacket.
Would a graphic tee be pushing it or plain white be all round better?

Other urls found in this thread:

hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=3906&cate_no=67&display_group=1
hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=3921&cate_no=67&display_group=1
noirfonce.eu/products/adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-tricolor-pack-black
amazon.com/Ohoo-Sleeve-Draped-Longline-Cardigan/dp/B06Y13GVZL/ref=pd_sim_193_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06Y1F4N8H&pd_rd_r=3RBFPYK57J2HMCQWXADA&pd_rd_w=ouK1z&pd_rd_wg=8G6JB&refRID=3RBFPYK57J2HMCQWXADA&th=1
amazon.com/H2H-Collar-Sleeveless-Cardigan-KMOCASL01/dp/B00XKJKGCU/ref=sr_1_34?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1504744941&sr=1-34&nodeID=1040658&psd=1&keywords=mens+cardigan&refinements=p_36:2000-4000&th=1&psc=1
amazon.com/Toms-Ware-Classic-Open-Front-Cardigan/dp/B00IHFVY8C/ref=cts_ap_2_vtp?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2897711222&pf_rd_r=H4JRY2QEDJJ41MVHK14Q&pd_rd_wg=fsqu3&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00IHFVY8C&pd_rd_w=zy8Wr&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=H4JRY2QEDJJ41MVHK14Q&_encoding=UTF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Solovair as good as people say or are they just a meme?

does thrifting a pair of chucks the lowest of the low

white T
I've had a pair of 11 eye derby boots and they've been fantastic
not with the right attitude

is it unironically possible to pull off this watch

I really like Solovair. I have a pair of their Englanders and I'm very happy with them. Look great, feel great, and broke in super fast.

Easily. Wear it with any streetwear fit

Where to find similarly priced shirts similar to pic related in non Asian sizes?

hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=3906&cate_no=67&display_group=1

Also this shirt (and basically everything on the site):

hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=3921&cate_no=67&display_group=1

when the FUCK is it going to cool down i want to wear sweaters and hoodies already

If they're cheap nothing wrong with it desu but consider the price of a new pair (~$50) and make sure that you're actually getting a good deal. If it looks like they're 75% beat up, don't pay more than 25% of the original price.

Where's the best place to find designer button ups?

Anybody know where to find shirts similar to pic related?

ask any single mum with an autist son over 20 that still lives at home where she buys clothing for her son.

Can anyone confirm/deny if this is legit supreme? Found at thrift store for $20, might try to resell or just keep as a beater jacket.

A couple more photos to come

Which one should i get?

Last pic

Thanks in advance

seems real to me
not sure why anyone would fake a piece that's not hyped
no money in it

Depends on your head/face

Like what would the deciding factor be for each one?

If your face is more sharp get right. If it is more round get left

What are these specific adidas sweats called?

These glasses are a dead meme, they went out of fashion years ago, and now are just cancer. Its literally the fashion equivalent of facebook minion quotes

So what is in now?

R u metalhead and nice collection

how to clean RO laces?

Anyone have a GAT inspo link?

How big is too big for a M65?
Is it worth getting it tailored if I use it frequently?

never dood don't you science you stupid dummy

Would like to know as well. I have a small regular m65 but my arms are so tiny I have so much excess space on the jacket

is raw denim just an old meme? if not what are good brands, japanese?

pbj is good quality with decent fits that gets nice fades. make sure youre actually wearing your raws out and doung shit in them, not sitting indoors all day. theyll be a little uncomfortable at first till i break em in. and dont fall for shit like putting your pants in the freezer when they smell. if theyre dirty just wash em

Opinions on signet rings? Thinking about getting my family crest engraved on one.

can't you just look around and see?

round wire frames and crystal frames (kinda)

hey Veeky Forums
I have a hard time finding well fitting slim black jeans. I'm 193cm, 75kg, and every pair of pants either is way too tight or way too fucking wide. slim fit is basically a skintight in most cases.
I've had cheap monday slack chino's that fitted pretty well, but the upper leg part usually wears out after 2 months. that's too fast for 60 euro a pair.

any suggestions? try levies, generally hear good things here.

Try Weekday Friday or maybe Uniqlo?

noirfonce.eu/products/adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-tricolor-pack-black

legit or not :(

Are bandanas cool or nah

It's only going to get hotter dumbass, haven't you heard of global warming? I bet you're an inbred hick if you think otherwise

120% sure you're homosexual

It's a no then?
I'm actually more of a pussy man myself

i think he was talking about seasons not the climate in general

only wear this shit if you live in a white suburb. if you wear any colored bandana in a major city you will get curb stomped by the rival chromatics

are cropped pants and a jacket a faux pas or nah

wont be getting any of that with that band

Who makes good winter coats that can keep you warm in 10-20f weather but still have decent fit and not make me look like a tubby fuck?
Would like to spend less than $300 if possible.

Seconding this, especially since I'm a skinny turbo manlet

To add to that, I would very much like to avoid wool coats

ID on shoes?

depends

I was recently given a pair of something like these as a birthday present but I've never worn any type of shoe other than Vans, running shoes, and formal dress shoes. What type of outfits do I wear with them?

It's a grey suede boot. Browns more versatile, but its up there for being able to go with almost anything.

I paid 20$ to get my Adidas track pants altered.

Did I get conned?

Aloha shirt tucked in with khakis/dress pants or not?

Thank god they are in style, I love them.

Is jacket on your shoulders effay?

It looks cringey even on anime characters.

what is this haircut called?

Harry Potter

New/fa/g here, hoping to receive some preliminiary advice regarding my choice to consciously
become more effay.

>pic unrelated

>MEASUREMENTS:

Height: 5'9 3/4
Weight: 172 lbs.

Shoulder: 16"
Chest: 38"
Arm Length: 23"
Torso: 20"
Waist: 31"
Inseam: 30"
Shoe Size: 11.5 2E (Fuck me, right?)

>COLORING:

Deep Autumn, olive undertone

>PIECES OF PERSONAL INTEREST:

amazon.com/Ohoo-Sleeve-Draped-Longline-Cardigan/dp/B06Y13GVZL/ref=pd_sim_193_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06Y1F4N8H&pd_rd_r=3RBFPYK57J2HMCQWXADA&pd_rd_w=ouK1z&pd_rd_wg=8G6JB&refRID=3RBFPYK57J2HMCQWXADA&th=1

amazon.com/H2H-Collar-Sleeveless-Cardigan-KMOCASL01/dp/B00XKJKGCU/ref=sr_1_34?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1504744941&sr=1-34&nodeID=1040658&psd=1&keywords=mens+cardigan&refinements=p_36:2000-4000&th=1&psc=1

amazon.com/Toms-Ware-Classic-Open-Front-Cardigan/dp/B00IHFVY8C/ref=cts_ap_2_vtp?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2897711222&pf_rd_r=H4JRY2QEDJJ41MVHK14Q&pd_rd_wg=fsqu3&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00IHFVY8C&pd_rd_w=zy8Wr&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=H4JRY2QEDJJ41MVHK14Q&_encoding=UTF8

As a preface, I have very litle money to spend on more expensive articles
of clothing. That being said, I am wholly willing to slowly piece something
together, but I'd rather shy away from the higher tiers of designer clothing
at this stage in the game.

That being said, are there any glaring issues here that the more Veeky Forums savvy
could point out? I'm in the beginning phases of developing a sense of style,
and I'd like to skew more comfy, and elegant.

I'm a bit skeptical of the items presented above, due to
their Korean construction, and the suspicion of deception regarding the actual
design and quality of the garments.a

Additionally, if there are any suggestions as to what direction I might take such an
outfit as could be assembled around the above, I would greatly appreciate some direction.

got some all grey sneakers because black wasnt available. did I fuck up?
I mostly wear dark wash jeans and black chinos, so i should still be good, right?

Read the sticky.

More than likely, you'll get sick of what you decided was "fashionable" a year from now when you didn't know shit, so take it slow and build up basics that you can't go wrong with before you know where you really want to go with your look. Also, don't be pressured into buying something just because someone else said that you NEED it. Be smart enough to know what really fits you, both in measurements and in style.

looking for some dress pants/trousers to wear casually, so ideally a slightly cropped loose fit, any recommendations?

Where to buy sleazecore items

I don't give a fuck the brand, i'm not very Veeky Forums, i just like this aesthetic

if you pair grey shoes with a monochromatic outfit so other dark shades of grey and black it can look pretty nice

Thrift stores

pls respond

don't really come here often or know much about fashion, just need an answer.
where the fuck do I find xxl hats, or beanies in particular? My head is huge (25 inches in circumference, or xxl as most charts I find seem to say), and almost nothing ever fits (especially "one size fits most" stretch fit hats, which a lot of beanies seem to be).

are skinny jeans officialy >/out/?

What do you guys think of messenger bags? Thinking of grabbing one because it's a hassle bringing a backpack with me when I need to use it a lot and I just really like messengers.

poorfag here, gotta get a winter season jacket, I live in central yurop so the winters aren't Siberia-tier but they get pretty chilly(-20°C) at times.
I don't have the shekels to get a north face parka and I dunno what to do. Should I just get a milsurp flecktarn parka or are they a meme? Are there any good brands that offer a cheaper solution for a winter jacket? thanks in advance anons. Not really into coats that much

Very similar situation as you, what I did is I found some mountaineering outlets/shops and found a 3-1 North Face jacket at around 200 euros. Amazingly warm with both layers and you can use the shell and the inner layer however you want. I've had it for over 3 years now and it's been a great buy.

Interesting. Sticky was read prior, though admittedly, I didn't stray far beyond the introductory articles. I'll try to keep to the fundamentals for now, with some exploratory pieces woven in. Thank you for the input.

I got dark blue jeans, black jeans and beige chinos
what color sneakers should I get? Gray? Already got white but theyre getting old want something else. Dont want to throw them away yet though so dont wanna get white again.

is this a meme or are these watches really a thing?
i just can't find anything aesthetic about this

kill yourself

I wanted to wear one of these so badly, but I completely forgot why LOL
>putting up a meme to hide your face
I think you'd be better off showing your true face to get non-trolly comments FAMpai

Two stupid questions
Are diesel jeans (or diesel in general) gay?

And what does Veeky Forums think about superdry? Everything fits me right off the rack (I'm 6'6)

is there anything weird about the fact that I only have 4 shirts, 3 t-shirts (that I never wear without a shirt on top of it), and 3 pants and will probably do this for the next several decades?

Breh, did you notice the
>pic unrelated
?

I ain't mad, tho. That's a picture of a friend from some years back that I used for shits 'n' giggles.

Chav cut offs

oh okay. Yeah like the other poster said save your money. I'm 27 I blew a few hundred dollars over the last five years over crap I really didn't like after a few months. Classic clothes (oxford shirts, SOLID COLOR t shirts, chinos, dark wash jeans) in a TRADITIONAL fit first- then get crazy. It's boring but you will thank yourself later

to that point No, especially if people understand it's your "uniform". The best dressed men wear the same thing over and over, that's the blessing of being a guy

Can anyone answer my 1. Superdry: yay/nay
2. Diesel: gay/nay

The more infographics I read, and the more independent research I conduct, the more I keep hearing this. I think I'll just shoot for buying one piece of decent, classic stuff each month, and worry about developing Elfcore from there.

>Superdry
>Diesel

both normie shit filled to the brim with gaudy stuff.

But, you said you're 6'6" and they have the only stuff that fits you right off the rack. And good fitting slightly gaudy clothes is superior to ill fitting regular clothes. I doubt everything they make is innately shit. Just not the best ever.

So, sure, find safe looking pieces from them that fit you well and go for it.

As a general rule what should i be spending on cloths?
I'm a college student so i don't have the money to be spending $100 on a tee shirt.
Right now i wear holister hoodies with jeans and the occasional polo.

Is this a legitimate underwear or do you wear panties underneath?

How do OnlyNY tees fit?

was wondering, is it possible to pull off a baby blue t shirt with black trousers and white raf stans, or would it look weird? i usually go black t shirt, black trousers, then white raf stans, but i wanna mix it up. advice?

BUMP FOR THIS

any color t-shirt can look good with something as inoffensive as that fit imo.
as long as everything fits well it should be cool

just
t h r i f t
my dude

(i'm serious, got my best jackets and coats for >15 eurocoins)

What kinda belt should I wear with white sneakers? Blue canvas or something?

could you pull off this with hoodies ?

dope

kinda dated look but this would go hard with a light hoodie and white af1s

no
black sweatshirt is as far as it goes

Is shopping at Kohl's acceptable? I don't try to look especially unique or like I'm trying to make a statement or anything. I just think they sell nice clothing.

Are adidas gazelles a meme shoe?

if so what are some good everyday shoes to get as an alternative?

Help me pick some frames.