Tfw you don't have buddy/girlfriend to buy aesthetic greaser/rock/slp core clothes

>tfw you don't have buddy/girlfriend to buy aesthetic greaser/rock/slp core clothes

you are too poor for slp

yes

I think that some of the fits that slp models make(with their own clothes) are better than slp fits themselves.
Hedi has a great taste in music , so his cast is always amazing.

That guy on the right's legs... jesus

Can someone id those models?Their insta or something like that.

these two look fucking lame as fuck

does the dude on the left have no dick what the hell lmao

skeletoncore

You either grunge slp or you don't slp

please buy a better phone. priorities man

Please learn the meaning of the word "aesthetic" and how to use it already.

for a broke boi college kid what are some alternatives to SLP that are like intro level shit? not necessarily cheap but not thousands of dollars

bo jestes w polsce

Trust me senpai I smash all my phones eventually when I'm out being a fucking autist, gave up after breaking 6 phones

Sandro, Acne Studios for denim, Falcon Garments for leather jackets.

stul pysk bartek

that looks disgusting

are you stupid or something friend

ja moge byc twoim buddy ale jestem zbyt zlamany(ang:broke) na slp

tu 3 user z ktoregos tam pledu o hedim
ps. this board is trash

Melduje się 4 user, dzisiaj na przerwie w pracy od niechcenia zajrzałem do ciuchlandu, niestety wyszedłem bez portfela (bo na fajka jedynie) i znalazłem przypadkiem dżinsy SLP i Acne za łącznie jakieś 6 dych. Próbowałem je przechować u kasjerki ale nie dało rady, gdy wróciłem 2 godziny później po robocie ktoś je już podwinął ze sklepu.

I'm wondering how those fucking pencils even support his upper body.

#ThiccBoys

Thanks user

wypierdalać cwele z tego boardu

>Still thinking this looks good

>SLP and not Hedi era Dior

BIG LAFF

And to think you could have gotten the actual punk clothes these were based on for a fraction of the price and still look just as terrible

Juz widze kogos noszacego takie reczy w Polsce. Nic mnie nie wkuriwa bardziej niz nieustanne ograniczanie swojego ubioru przez percepcje polskiego robactwa

And for civilized people: trying to be fashionable without succumbing to normie aesthetics in Polann is pure suffering. standing out in any way immediately attracts agressive attention

Also, I cry everytime I see thrift threads, when I realize that our shops have nothing but chinese-market-tier clothing. That, or somebody's commie-grandma clothing with a stench of urine and death.

Somebody nuke us, plox

Zgadzam się z Tobą kolego... Jak mnie wkurwia jak Ty ubierzesz jakis ciuch, nawet nie mówię o jakims afiszującym, ze jestes ą, ę, ale dajmy na to zwyklą kurtkę jeansową jak na tamtym zdjęciu to już jebana cebulka czasami może to skomentować. Na mnie takie komentarze nie działają, ale osoby, które chcą ubierać się w swoim stylu i są na przykład niesmiale mają problem... Jeden skurwysynek zalozy kurwa ejermaksiki i spodnie kurwa joggersy czy chuj jak tam sie nazywaja i mysli ze jest chadem kurwa. Mam to w chuju oraz opinie tych robakow jebanych. Zakladaja chujowe ubranka z croppa, sroppa i innych sieciowek chujowych. Zero kreatywnosci, widze paru kolesi (male miasto) noszacych to samo z kropa to rzygam... Suffering. Normiki pierdolone.

great post my fellow ledditor, I will definitely start wearing red wings and raw baggy jap jeans now

Only ss16 was grunge. The other collections have nothing to do with it.
IMO was the worst Hedi season.

FW13 had "grunge" looks like this though? I literally just ripped it off with different colours

don't be mean
theyre trying their absolute hardest

You're right, fw13 had a little bit of everything. But surf sound is the grunge collection.

Wyatts with chains aren't grunge.