So I know this isn't technically fashion but I'm moving into the ugliest rental property in the world in about a week...

So I know this isn't technically fashion but I'm moving into the ugliest rental property in the world in about a week. Tips on decorating this shithole?

Full Rick furniture

nuke it

as long as its not dirty or gross, you should be good with just about anything you like. if it is dirty or gross. fix that first.

shit on your floor

Raf Simons actually did a nice furniture collection, you gotta watch out where you buy it though because there were a lot of fakes around

Mustard walls and chequered floor? That could look stylish as fuck. Keep the furniture clean and simple, all matching, maybe dark blue. Get some kind of palm in the corner. Think kitsch.

If that's your idea of an ugly apartment consider yourself lucky

that looks good you fucking deathcel

chequered floors are dope as fuck you mong, just get lots of plants and wooden shit à la pic related

Why open new, post in the one who is already opened and get advice.

This, you're fucking crazy, OP.
I'd fucking cream my raw denims for a floor like this.

this
got the small table and a stool and they really shine but you gotta watch out how they match with stiff you already have

floor is super effay, mustard walls are terrible though. paint them light blue, recommend behr absolute zero. what's your landlord going to do, freak out because they're not mustard yellow anymore?

looks like it belongs in a 40 year olds garage with a shitty corvette in it

Paint the walls neon pink, get a big potted fern, a roman column, and some atmospheric lighting

This. I would totally do this

i don't see an issue desu

white walls red lights
get a bunch of bondage shit

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

buy these

Death of a Salesman-core

seriously.

desu /rockbottomcore/ is really effay and you should embrace your new digs. A soiled twin-sized mattress in the corner with a nightlight would bring the room together perfectly.

something like this

>you have to be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums