Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha younger than the other woman who was in a good mood

not surprising
explains why so many people here lately lack any sort of personal taste

Explains all the twink posters too

this is literally every board on Veeky Forums. I'm sure it's even lower on containment boards like b, g, v, r9k, and pol. I guarantee it.

Explains all the retarded "Is X fa?" threads.

>tfw 26 and still no taste

is this a surprise to anyone? have you ever actually interacted with people on this board?

don't forget that most of them are mongrel Americucks and Anglocucks

>this is Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA

If you are 17 or under quit and never come back
abandon all hope ye who enter here

i started coming here when i was 16 and am now 20

i wish i never came here, this place is a fucking shithole and made me spend a lot of money on faggot shit

Not suprised. People should start posting their age with their fits

no option after 18 tf

is your attention span really too short to scroll down a little further and read the little two digit numbers?

old fag here. 53 years. I"m in the Fashion industry.

I come here once in while to catch the youth pulse.

so that's what we're doing now? lying to each other?

I'm 34 years old but dress like I'm 24. Also I'm mentally ill, neet, and never leave the house. I guess the only thing going for me is that I have some nice Raf, Haider, MM, Junya, et al. pieces from the late-90s/early-00s, before they became memes

>fuck this place i wanna leave
>b-but i can't, i just can't!

either get the fuck out or contribute

I AM THE THREE PERCENT

Veeky Forums has been one of the most underage board for the longest time, this is nothing new.

I used to come here to laugh at the WAYWT threads. Nowadays I cant even do that anymore. Honestly, what went wrong? 5+ years ago this board actually was related to proper fashion. Interest for design and high fashion was a thing, now all you see is sneakers and underage kids asking for cheap alternatives to expensive pieces. Why did all these deranged kids suddenly start to gain an interest in how to dress themselves?

makes sense, ugly individuals in that age need an echo chamber to make themselves feel better, common traits: they hate Veeky Forums, they're manlets, they dress like shit.

That's why we're here to help them out.

That should be pretty obvious for everyone longer than five minutes on this board.

same here

yeah we should have a rule that people who post pics have to post a pic of their ID right after, no covering up address either

>that normie saviour complex
Veeky Forumsfags with huge roid enhanced tits will never be effay, sorry

Agreed, but most of you are far from even looking normal let alone becoming a roid freak. Think about it like being the two polar opposites.

I'm pretty sure there are safe havens from this. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums spring to mind instantly, a lot of the more comfy/slower boards seem to have too little autism for there to be any kids there.

lel skoobi is gay

have you been on /b/, or /v/, or fucking /tv/?? Veeky Forums is a good board.

Veeky Forums is a bunch of undergrad-aged pseuds, so they're not much better than here
the new Veeky Forums is a bunch of /co/mblr and reddit transplants who, despite being in their mid to late twenties, still have the mental faculties of children

the older boards on Veeky Forums are shit like /out/, /trv/, Veeky Forums, and /diy/

if any of you weren't 1 dimensional people and actually had interests and personalities you would know this is a common trait between all boards. go on any board and ask about the current state and 9 times out of 10 they'll say it's shit

>be here since 16, now 22

At least I have my own taste now and don't need Veeky Forums validation to dress well

In fa or Veeky Forums in general?

I've been on Veeky Forums since i was 12 or 13, fa at 18, I'm 25 now (but look 17-19)

>contribute
lol
Some topics can't be discussed with teenagers, they know too little.

I'd like to know how temporary the userbase is. How many people leave? How many come in fresh and don't lurk?