Glasses general

Too many glasses threads. Let's consolidate it into one general. Sunglasses discussion also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eyekepper-Computer-Glasses-Anti-reflective-Anti-glare-Protection/dp/B00WJUV512/
lmgtfy.com/?q=is there a chart for head shapes and their equivalent glasses?
forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2938935/Lena_MeyerLandrut_Interview_wi
randolphusa.com/men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id appreciate some advice, I dont need glasses but I recently started an accounting job and the 8 hours of computer work followed by the rest of my evening on my personal computer has been giving me bad migraines and dry eyes. I was going to buy a pair of those gross piss yellow glasses to ease the discomfort but Id like something at least professional looking for my job, none of these ugly tacticool gunnar gamer glasses. It doesnt help I have a hard time finding glasses that fit my face shape anyway.. pic related, its me with some random sunglasses I had laying around to show off my poor taste

Redpill me on square wireframes

I don't really want to make a whole thread for this so I'll post my question here.

Where do you guys buy sunglasses? It seems like the only type of sunglasses you can buy are 10 dollars or 200 dollars. I know that raybands and others are way overpriced, but I like the quality, while the 10 dollar wallmart glasses are cheap as fuck. Is there some place i can get 50-80$ sunglasses thay are well made?

oh ok thanks

actual squares are fine

rectangles are ugly af and for dads

Anyone try anything from this site? The glasses seem alright, just wondering if they are actually decent quality or not

Trying to decide between these two, which one?

Is the meme true?
-Circle face = Rectangle glasses
-Square face = Round glasses
-Oval face = Rectangle or round glasses

the right ones

generally speaking, its not like most people are going to pay attention if you have the wrong shape though

Obviously I meant rectangle frames. Especially if they are rimless

is there a chart for head shapes and their equivalent glasses?

Think the Wayfarers look the least bad on you. I'm sure you've seen these. Think they're worth a shot.

amazon.com/Eyekepper-Computer-Glasses-Anti-reflective-Anti-glare-Protection/dp/B00WJUV512/

lmgtfy.com/?q=is there a chart for head shapes and their equivalent glasses?

thanks anonette :^)

Hey if you have your own pc download a program called f.lux it tints your screen yellow its just as effective as tint glasses

I need help Veeky Forums

I have decent vision, I don't need glasses at all. However I've always loved the look of glasses as an accessory, is it too much to wear glasses like pic related without needing them?

Also thoughts on these glasses too; they are Dear Classic Silvers from Gentle Monster

I can get new, legit frames at a low price. Where is a good place to sell these?

depends on the brands but grailed, ebay, local facebook buy sell groups. For all of those probably be prepared to have proof of legitimacy

Glasses for short sighted people where the glasses make you head look smaller within the frames.

Pic related.

get contacts/lasik, wear fake glasses

glasses only look good if they aren't thick enough to affect your face silhouette

>My legs work fine, I don't need a wheelchair at all. However, I've always loved the look of wheelchairs as an accessory

This is how you sound

No mate I know contacts laser eye are best but it's not my question, I am asking about best glasses for the problem.

well they're not gonna look good either way

Right, so any glasses then if they're all the same result is what you're saying.

>the got disqualified for PRK because they felt it would be too risky and have potential complications later in life

All I wanted was to get my eyes fixed but apparently I have a thin cornea and the surgery would risk taking too much away

Bamp

Need new frames for prescriptions any suggestions? These were some old ray ban sunglasses I used and made them translations

Honestly, the ones you have now look fine and compliment your face very well.
I would just look for similar shapes and experiment with different colors.

>except that some people already use wheelchairs to protect themselves from the sun at what line is drawn between sun protective wheelchairs and aesthetic wheelchairs

What a burn dude you got me good xxd

Thank you, ill give it a shot. Are there any other style of frames you'd recommend I try?

unfortunately we get penalized for installing programs that aren't related to work but ill def give this a try on my personal pc, thank you

can anyone id this style or similar?

my glasses are goofy as fuck and completely remove the fierceness of my eyes DAMMIT i should save and get lasik'd

>Are there any other style of frames you'd recommend I try?
No, but all of those look a little too big on you, so try slightly smaller lenses/narrower frames. Once glasses actually fit your face, the exact style gets a little more forgiving.

who uses wheelchairs as an accessory

Thoughts on these? The place that sells them seem reasonable, £65 all in (frame, lenses, scratch resistant coating).

someone show a good example of square vs rectangle frames

I don't actually need to wear glasses since I got laser eye, but I'm thinking of getting some because glasses make me look less approachable and I don't like talking to people

Boys my glasses just broke (got hit in the face with a ball, what am i twelve????)

Anyway what sort of glasses should i get, old glass for reference

Thanks in advance

Is there a more played out meme than thick rim, wayfarer stye, or clear glasses?? I think no...

Clear frames are trash and I cringe every time i see someone wearing them.

First time on this board, so sorry for stupid stuff.

Anyway, I need a new pair of sunglasses.
I want something like the Oakley Holbrook but without the price-tag.
Not only that I'd like to have some color (just a bit) just so they're not """"boring"""". Color can be in the lens, inside or just the brand name or something.
No Ray Ban please.

Need suggestions, since I know nothing about sunglasses.

Ones I found that I kinda like are the Hawkers Garra Charrua but they're sold out, and I wonder if there are any other options I've never heard of.
I don't mind other suggestions for sunglasses that would look decent in someone who't look good on in Holbrook.
Budget around 100€, international shipping is a must.
Thank you

Look online at for Warby Parker or Eyebuydirect. They're really cheap because they cut out the middle man by selling online. And they both have huge selection, so whatever Ray Ban or Oakley shape you want they most likely have the see shape or similar

Thanks a lot m8. I'll be checking those.

I've gotten a few frames from both and the quality is great and you're not going to find better for the price

Sauce on the girl?

Id these shits?

Whoopie Goldberg

Which should I go for?

Been wearing pic related for a few years. They look good on me but I'm thinking of getting something in tortoise shell. Suggestions?

it's Lena, more of this set can be found here
forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2938935/Lena_MeyerLandrut_Interview_wi

I like left a bit more.

getting these next week, your thoughts?

Left is a bit better, neither looks great on you though. If you could get frames shaped like the left but with the same width as the right, that'd be the best

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Although clear frames look good on blonde women

You have to be able to pull off handsome creep in order to wear aviator frames, so can you?

idk, 19 with baby face and not particularly ugly

This isn't me but is similar, shaved head, same facial hair style, face shape, and complexion. What style of frames would compliment this look?

black? metals are for grandpas

Like the ones on the right here?

I want to get some good glasses online, to replace the hipster thot glasses I had for 4 years. Wire looks bad on me, what plastic ones are good (especially for a square/rectangle face with strong features)?

Wire glasses would look pretty dope. Stay away from thick plastic hipster frames and you're golden

Wire frames are the new hipster glasses

Blind as shit but have never worn my glasses in all of the years I've had them outside of driving because I'm awful at picking out frames. What would I look not gay in?

Wayfairs

Shut up idc if urbanoutfitters is already mass producing wireframes its not mainstream to ME

I'm nervous about looking like a nurdy gamer girl from 2010

Are these easier to pull off than Aviators?
I dislike the teardrop shape.

Can I suck your feminine penis

Those are aviators; they're just square aviators

We would make such a cute couple. gosh

oh okay. still, you probably get what i mean right?
this girl looks beyond stupid in her meme glasses, but it would be less bad if the frame was rectangular

Yeah, personally i like the rectangular aviators. Never been a fan of the standard bausch&lomb style aviators

should i get glasses?

I wear contacts, but I'm an engineering major.
Would getting glasses make me look more smarter, and capable during interviews?

what sunglasses is the dude in the center wearing?

FEET
E
E
T

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on half plastic, half wire glasses? I need new ones and currently have something similar to OP's pic.

FWIW I'm a white guy in my early '30s who looks like a slightly less Jewish Seth Rogen.

I just got new specs, and they have anti blue light on them. I guess it's all the rage in japan-owned optical shops today? Upon wearing it, it makes color white appear yellowish. I dont really dig it as much as glasses with transition lenses.

Purely anecdotal but I just got clear frame glasses and while I was unsure of them at first, people seem to like them since i've gotten a ton of compliments while wearing them.

Maybe because I'm half Asian but you just have to have the right looks to pull them off.

get contacts and better eyebrows

kidding, but to seriously answer I'd say some circular frames would look cool.

get problem glasses it would suit you specially with your hair tied upwards/bun

I believe that model is the 'Autist'

What's the current Randolph model closest to the discontinued Crew Chief?

The Coronado? randolphusa.com/men/

anyone know where i can find the glasses of alfredo garcia from bring me the head of alfredo garcia? would appreciate it and will transfer a generous tip through paypal to anyone who finds it

Tried on every pair at a store and problem glasses and big girl gamer glasses fit my face the best but they're just so embarrassing. Should I really go for it?
Eye problems or else I would go contacts, I'll have to try and find some circle glasses in my area.
lel

ya, with hair up in bun as i said

I want to get a pair of circular/round sunglasses preferably with a small tint although it's not necessary and I don't want raybans. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Search for 70s or 80s tortoise glasses with a low bridge. Im wearing a similar pair for eyeglasses.

is it acceptable to wear glasses if you have good eyesight

no

brb im stabbing my eyes

do whatever you want, fuck it up

pls halp

Go to an eye doctor and just do an exam. I thought I had perfect vision but I now wear glasses

God damn that movie was excellent

I have a round face, recommend me some sunglasses ~$150 or slightly above

Just wear whatever you want.
After seeing a few waywt threads i've decided to not take any advice from Veeky Forums ever again because people with diffrent tastes and styles will always give you their own personal opinion which will be diffrent from yours, they normally just say it looks bad because they personally don't like it not because it doesn't work well.

I was asking the same thing, but I've heard numerous times from a lot of people about how it looks stupid for people with perfect eyesight to wear an item that's meant to aid those who need it. That it would be like if someone wore a cast around for fashion looks, and it would make them look like a try-hard.

I've found some glasses that would work very well for my face, but I have good eyesight. I would just wear sunglasses, but I obviously can't wear my shades all of the time where ever I go.

I always think back to the cast thing, and think about Levi's denim jeans. They were originally made for a singular utilitarian purpose, keeping miners legs safe while also maintaining reliability, but an overwhelming minority now uses Levi's for work/ strictly utilitarian purposes.

I need the nu males to get the fuck off my board