Can we have a thiccspo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OOkm1UV2uXU?t=2m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=reWj4flXVD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone post that fat black guy with a really good fit

i would smash tf out of that

Yes please

Imagine the cottage cheese. Imagine the smell.

Disgusting

no thanks, fat people are disgusting in every way and "thicc" is a shit meme

Disgusting smelly obese pigs are not welcome here.

This bitch is hot af what is wrong with u

>what's with the "fat people smell bad" meme. unless someone is a literal retard and doesn't know how to bath this isn't true.

fatties perspire a lot more, and usually don't care too much about grooming because they know they're disgusting anyway

If you think she's hot, you need to get out more. Either that or you're desperately evolutionarily afraid of a miscarriage.

Gtfo Veeky Forums

t. fatty

shes like a 6/10, if she were thin and lost face fat she'd be a 7. probably a 5 or less without copious makeup

Losing weight is simple math and a small amount of discipline. If people get fat that is a clear self-care deficit.
If they have one major self-care deficit they can easily be expected to have others, like not bathing regularly or properly. Keeping an unsanitary home that promotes infections, bacterial and fungal. Eating a vitamin deficient and deviant diet that makes them generally unhealthy.

This, being fat is a indicator that you're a mess. Shows that you can't eat properly and don't have self control.

>shes like a 6/10, if she were thin and lost face fat she'd be a 7. probably a 5 or less without copious makeup

I'd like to fall asleep between those thighs and never wake up

>Can we have a thiccspo thread?
You may absolutely not have one on this board
MODS

this

This is the silliest shit i've read all week, and i'm a Veeky Forums fag.

we had some cute thicc girls who used to post here but they weren't that fashionable desu

not an argument.

i'm not trying to argue faggot. i'm trying to call you silly.

You didn't make a case for why I am silly, fatty.

>You didn't make a case for why I am silly
You're silly because you said something silly. You sounded like a preschooler.

>You sounded like a preschooler.

Not really, chubs.

>that face and eyes
>the body

M-muh dickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Skeletals go back to your starving thread please.

Your train of thought is comparable to a child my dude. Saying that "if someone looks like X then they must be (or do) X" is incredibly shallow and childish. Saying that a chubby/fat person is most likely to more unhygienic than a normal sized person is like saying a Veeky Forums is most likely an arrogant chad, or that someone who wears a lot of black is most likely to self harm themselves and be an emo.

How the are you calling yourself Veeky Forumsizen and not redditor, lardass?
Being fat isn't like having jug ears. When someone is fat they are telling you things about themselves.
They eat too much, they fail to take care of themselves, they don't know how they look to other people or don't care etc.
That you in particular pride yourself on keeping your fat fuck taint free of dingleberries doesn't mean you are the rule for your kind.

Ok, so I've been intermittently overeating for the last days to make sure I stay on a caloric plateau. Waking up in the middle of the night for a 3 course meal consisting of organic salad with hummus, lentils and feta cheese, a triple burger with a side of homemade fries with mayo and ketchup and a half pound of chocolate cake for dessert. All organic and non-GMO of course. I want to be healthy and thicc. My goal of having to enter my abode sideways thru the doorway is getting closer, I have a 1/4 inche clearing on each side of my hips when I go in the regular way now, so if I keep this up I should reach my goal size within the next few weeks.

why do you keep assuming i'm fat. just because i'm not a judgmental asshole?

If you just had a difference in opinion you would have led with an argument.
You got emotionally upset with someone claiming fat people are gross and likely to not clean themselves properly.
There's no reason for someone that is thin and always has been to get upset with that claim.

i never intended to have an argument with you, i kinda just didn't stop replying.
>There's no reason for someone that is thin and always has been to get upset with that claim
and why is that?

So thick just means fat now?

When I say "argument" I just mean saying something like:
>I think this post is silly for this reason.
If people have a reason behind what they say: they say it, because they want to support what they say.
If they don't mention a reason right away it's a tip that they are just saying something because of an emotion.

>thiccspo
youtu.be/OOkm1UV2uXU?t=2m27s

Who are you quoting? Also lol ur fat

Did you really think this would work on a board made with 16 year olds anorexic females?

fa is full of fags, they like girls with male hips

did someone say T H I C C?

lol while searching for more photos of this chick. How the fuck are his eyes so close!?

Super morbidly obese fatty here: I avoid other fats because there's a greater chance that they smell. I use the method of soaping up completely whiole moist and then washing off so that I don't have that problem. It's safe to assume we're smellier until individual fats prove otherwise.

Sauce?

>Standing on her toes to appear more hourglass shaped

Fat shaming should be accepted by law.

me on the right

is this what normies get their gfs to do? it looks degrading and dehumanizing

those cute little feet tho

he's right though she looks like a pig with no self control

Thicc is codeword for fat
youtube.com/watch?v=reWj4flXVD0

I have a relative who used to be that fat. Very pretty otherwise, visually. College kid. Wondered why she didn't have a bf. My mom tried to tell her. She wouldn't listen. But guys are supposed to like me for my personality! Fast forward five years, she lost twenty pounds and latched onto the first guy who asked her out.

It's the sweat. I've dated a few chubby girls and the smell of sweat is constant and terrible.

this guy makes big cums for Laura

She looks like the fat.mexican girl I went to high school with who is now a single mother ....

Literally just berated her because she posted "How do I join AntiFa?" On Facebook

That's fat, this is thicc

hey isn't this that cash me outside girl

get your unfashionable men on estrogen with hideous socks the fuck out of this board.

Veeky Forums getting triggered is one of the more hilarious things on this stupid site

fatty fatty boom boom

>getting mad that they can't handle a little bit of booty
Are you guys always this bland? She's not even that fucking big like damn. Do you guys have a stroke when you see an actually fat person?

>"can't handle these curves" meme

Fuck off fatty fucker

How about you waste your time losing that weight instead of browsing fa and trying to prove fat people aren't disgusting
Just a thought

hey sieg u forgot ur trip

you should've asked her out

S-sauce that its a man?

>hideous socks
fight me right now

lol brehs when you get out in the real world you'll understand some people cannot help it, be it the way they were raised, thyroid problems, and other different mental and physical health problems.

gross
>thinking anorexia is hot
>nothing to grab when fucking
>prolly need like 3 extenz

>acting like every female doesnt do this for photos
how come everyone here is clueless

>someone is a literal retard

Yeah fat people do smell

w2c the pinky ring?

FUCK OFF NORMIES ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOOT

Are you joking?

Fuck I have been on this website for too long.

OwO What's this?

No, legit asking, is it a girl or a damn trap.

Yeah this is a fucking BLUE board alright
FUCK YOU YOU FAT FUCKING FEMINIST SHIT

Aren't you kind of proving their point

his eyes are so small

>Super morbidly obese fatty here:
Why are you here?

I am grateful to see that you all game here and said what I came here today already. I'm so tired of seeing lonely retarded faggots jerk off over fat chicks and deny that they're fat. Love you, Veeky Forums, and OP is gay.

Dis

How can anybody hate that I'll never understand.

Holy shjt someone else remembers this fat slut. The drama game was incredible, gotta give her that. This place was baaaad.