Which one, Veeky Forums?

If you HAD to wear clothes by one of these two hacks, whose products would you wear and why?

Who do you find less shitty/tolerable?

lmao is this even a question

Typical Off-White product.

Typical Fear of God stuff.

(for comparison)

off-white is a legit scam like vlone

And Fear of God isn't?

I wouldn't compare Off-White to VLONE though, at least Virgil tries to be creative, VLONE is 100% trash.

This is boring and overdone

But this is a poorly executed shitty trend that's mostly dead by now

Depends on the rest of the fit I think. A single off white piece isn't terrible, but off white is pretty horrible when in a full hypebeast fit where every piece of clothing has 10 brand names/logos on it.

The fear of god hoodie is pretty atrocious with skinny jeans but with kanyecore cargoes and boots it wouldn't be too bad

probably fog because at least raf didn't call lorenzo a hack

>kanyecore cargoes
oh god

id wear this if it didnt have the off white marks on the sleeves, looks tacky asf and overdone

>that's mostly dead by now
you wish

you wouldnt believe how many kjds on my campus dress like that smfh losers

I meant like this. Not cargoes in the pic but you get the idea

nice, i'll buy this

i dont care how much you hate him but virgil's at least been improving with his designs and venturing into something beyond typical streetwear garbage, while FoG is just shitty overpriced basic items like flannels, reappropriated band t shirts, jeans. if i HAD to buy one of these brands i'd buy for hype/relevancy and relative creativity, neither of which jerry has

you tell me

Off-White has some nice designs, especially their womens collection. Just stay away from the mainline with the stripes all over.

This looks nice imo

Off-White all the way. Listen to Virgil talk and you'll realize he's a creative genius.

i cant tell if fa is serious with posts like this one anymore

Nah, Off-White has some PIECES

Off-White actually makes some good shit, of course some of the over-the-top graphics are bad, but he's gotten a lot better lately. Lorenzo is a fucking hack who sells overpriced PacSun shit.

Would you consider Off-White hoodies to be over the top?

off white, how/why is this even a question?

Veeky Forums has hit a new low.

Off-White actually has decent looking pieces besides the super hyped stuff. They're miles above Fear of God. I guess I'd wear Fear of God if I found it at a thrift store, but probably not otherwise.

Off-White because Abloh can actually design despite being a nigger.

fuck off kid, this is a board for grown ups