Veeky Forums dog breeds?

Veeky Forums dog breeds?

pic related, lakelands are aesthetic as fuck

Border collies are the best.

Are huskies effay?

salukis are the most Veeky Forums breed and its not even close

This is Oliver

get out

This is archie he is half lakeland half fox terrier I will post another pic when he changes position

what do you think guys?

I've had Airdales my whole life. Nice breed. Need very specific breeding to look good though.

the only acceptable answer.

Indubitably.

Blue heelers, dalmatians, dobermans...

Siamese cat is the most fashionable companion animal.

>Fashionable companion animal
>not a lizer

Are these boys nice to cuddle in between you and your qt outdoor aesthetic gf in front of the fire in a log cabin in a misty wood? They seem kinda bony. I like a pup that can be used as a pillow too.

most effay dog

they're to0 bony, greyhounds generally can't even sit the same way as normal dogs for too long since it hurts them

Golden Retrievers and Yellow Labs.

thinspo dog desu

Filthy earthbound creatures

I beat my dog.

Am I a bad person?

>Am I a bad person?

Of course not ASSUMING you paid for it. I would be pissed if someone said I couldn't shit in my dogs food. I paid 300$ for the thing. I don't know what country your from in america it's your animal.
Do as you see fit

Greyhound are not cuddle boys they are majestic and meant to sit by the fireplace to make the room feel more regal. Also gotta go fast and generally the most goofy dork dogs and I love it.

He looks like a good boy

>Someone who's never had a greyhound
There's literally nothing more cuddly than sharing a couch with one

underrated

dogs are over sized germs. soulless beasts that belong in the ground.

cutie

Aren't we all?

very.

What does Veeky Forums think of my dog?

thas a rat, vato

He's very shy isn't he?

Wolfboos please leave

>cutting a dogs ears and tail just to look a certain way
Crop fags and AKC faggots need to die already.

Blue heelers look like shit and I think they're one of the ugliest breeds ever.

My roommate has a mutt and I'm pretty sure there's some Australian Cattle Dog in it and that's why it's so ugly.

borzoi

the only true answer

Cute!

10/10

I have a British bulldog, are they fa?

my dogboi featuring bonus special guest catto

are Spitz's Veeky Forums?

Sleep well friendo

be honest, how many of you regularly use reddit dot com

I use it for looking up info on research chemicals

Posting my hospital's therapy dog

Veeky Forums and /out/ approved

carpet with legs

wolfhound or borzoi

never had a dog before

what are some unique, rarely seen breeds? pls add pic

Dobermen might be Veeky Forums, but thanks to their breeding many die young in one of the most agonizing ways possible for a dog (DCM). And why would anyone want to see their beloved pet die horribly and young?

Red heelers are the only acceptable answer. Also Dalmatians ironically because they're very stupid dogs.

Kerry blue terrier. they're from ireland and pretty hard to find anywhere else.

very good boys, extremely silky. have a bit of a mean streak and arent good with kids. they are pretty low-energy though and just lie around looking handsome mostly.

unfortunately bcos relatively rare theyhave small gene pool and get tumors a lot. mine died when he was 10 );

man I love these dogs so much. Very wise and ancient looking, long faces. the soul of an old druid in a powerful dark frame.

and the puppies are cute as fuck

only dogs that arent deformed are effay. border collies are basically the best though

Dobermen and fat Beagles

this is fucking ugly

These threads are always so pure and wholesome.

please leave

cute face but has bitch legs.

what is this? is it australian sheepppyyy dog

cute!

that is abuse

i miss my girl

funnily, I was looking stuff up about this the other day. I don't know about tail cropping, but ear cropping has many health benefits for the doggo. droopy/floppy ears are not great in any dog.

THIQQ

it actually has zero and in addition droopy ears are only a product of shit breeding

Australian cattle dog
Irish wolfhound
Hungarian vizsla

exactly. droopy ears are bad and unnatural, thus fixing them is a health benefit. durrrr.

cute doggo

these are my favourite threads on fa, keep the good boys comin

Only good answers

no, thats not how it works. the only increased "risk" is yeast infections in the ears but a dog simply shaking its head after being in the water essentially nullifies the risk. theres a reason its not legal globally: its unnecessary and cruel serving essentially only a visual thing. furthermore it removes part of what dogs use to express themselves which alienates them from other dogs

perro caca

irish terrier

yeah. Except the mutts called "minis" and "toys" are just shit tier, toys especially are just fucking furry chihuahuas

This fella right here

Newfoundland dogs?
Outside of Veeky Forumsness, they're quite literally the best companion dogs, extremely useful service dogs(water rescue gods) and are occasionally mistaken for bears

Manlet breeds pls go, majestic 6ft masterrace coming through.

These and schnauzers are the only answer. I met an old buff ex boxer guy in the streets of amsterdam in the red light district, he was taking a massive kerry blue terrier for walk. fucking GOAT

my dobi died at 14 and was up and active almost to the end

Dogs that big often have a lot of leg problems
But yeah gentle giants are god tier

Corgis. Fight me

Pitbull master race. Not only alpha but aesthetic build.

so alpha they kill their owners

I had one of these

he constantly ate his own shit and picked up his own shit and lay it in front of me

I miss that dog

I kept seeing this girl I hated for some time just because she had one of these guys, he was fucking awesome to chill with

Christ do they drool though, I didn't expect that

And a durka durka mohammed jihad to you too

a whippet would be more your speed. similar aesthetic

Danes are majestic as fuck, a great talking point if you take them out in public, and one of the friendliest breeds imo.

Only downside is their short life span

freja has one

thinking about getting a standard poodle since they're smart and hypoallergenic.

Best doggos

Gay af tho.

shut up shut up shut up. Poodles are the best dogs, period. A dog can't even be gay you fucking numnut. Stop hating on poodles because you can't experience their love.

they r nice. i've had one when i was young