W2c heavyweight denim jacket? Levi's denim jackets are shit compared to ones they used to make in America...

W2c heavyweight denim jacket? Levi's denim jackets are shit compared to ones they used to make in America. Who makes the best ones now?
Also
>denim jacket thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ironheart.jp/IH-WP/prdcts/526j/
selfedge.com/iron-heart?category_id=62
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tellason 16.5 oz.

im glad you asked , my man. i recently bought this pointer brand cone mills selvedge denim chore coat, and its pretty amazing.

Alright, cringe then

You gotta get that pre 2000 Helmut Lang made in Italy by denim artisanals. Before it all went to shit. Best denim ever. My tailor has made me replicas in black, white, brown and acid wash now. Only model I use. Get a Helmut Lang, get it replicated in the fabric and color you love the most. Sell the OG Helmut Lang. WIN/WIN

That's next level autism.

Almost every high end jap denim company will also make a jacket or two. Start there. Also LVC exists, and the quality is higher than mainline.

whats some good lightweight denim jackets?

Carhartt WIP

I have my Levis trucker on right now. It fits me nicely but it's tight around my forearms (which are a little bigger since i'm a Veeky Forums autist). Tips on how to break in? I doubt that the "Just wear It" advice people give for denim jeans will work with jackets too

Yep, Carhartt makes great denim and workwear.

Looks good

I thik IRON HEART 21 oz.That denim jaket is so hard.

That price though

HELP HOW THE FUCK DO I SOFTEN DENIM JACKETS

About $260
ironheart.jp/IH-WP/prdcts/526j/

You do, in fact, just wear them. Shouldn't take more than a month max to break them in nicely.

ITT: people who have never visited a thrift store, do not know how to operate a washing machine

It's more on the non slit-eye website though

400 on Murrican

Bleach (although This'll obviously lighten the jacket) , sandpaper, razor blade to gently scrape the surface (don't do it too much or it'll cause rips), wash it with fabric softener, or just wear it constantly until it breaks in

Search by yourself
selfedge.com/iron-heart?category_id=62

Canadian tuxedo

If it is a personal import it will be cheap to buy

Sleep in it if you can.

w2c a fucking denim bomber bros?

Thought about It but i May wake up with Black hands since it's really tight on my forearms (im kind of Veeky Forums)

Thanks a lot for the advice tho

>(im kind of Veeky Forums)

kys

Topman has one at the moment, but it's got loads of pre-distressing on it

Seems like it's working, thanks m8