How to pull off Lemaire

i wanna look like these qt french boys but how to do it for less than $1000 french money

Difficult. Lemaire's strength is in the patterns and cuts of his pieces, which are deceptively simple but create nuanced drapes and fits. You could draw a parallel with Yohji's tailoring, which is exactingly oversized. Just like Yohji, it seems like it'd be difficult to do Lemaire without buying Lemaire.

thanks for a good reply. I'm definitely hoping to dig deeper into the style to see what I can recreate. I think the sweaters are doable but the pants and jackets are just too good to go near. I'm working on getting into sewing so maybe I'll be able to recreate some.

w2c this stuff second hand?? specifically that sweater

grailed or ebay is your best bet
doubt you'll find a whole lot of secondhand lemaire

yeah there really isnt much :(
I want those boots as well but I fear it's just a pipe dream

they look sorta similar to the Camion Boots from Our Legacy. Obviously not totally similar but close if you want something similar and a bit cheaper

this thread needs more lemaire core inspo, let's do thisssss

bumping for this

>french money

Do you mean Diram?

Just go on vogue and see the collections.

ayyyy my nigga Elmer

while his collaborations w/ uniqlo obviously don't have the same quality, all of the pieces that I've picked up from UU have been cut like mainline

His pants definitely looks like a Dickies 873

Lol no they don't

Yeah, not really sure where he's getting that. I mean, they're both pants... but Lemaire utilizes beautiful lines, patterns, and weight.