Tfw you're about to drop like $150 (cost plus shipping) on three pairs of adidas replica sneakers (one UB, one NMD r1...

tfw you're about to drop like $150 (cost plus shipping) on three pairs of adidas replica sneakers (one UB, one NMD r1, one NMD OG) from a well known chinese replica creator

how dumb am i fa?

dumb dumb

pretty fucking dumb considering they wont be 1/10 as comfortable and will last 1/4 of the originals
but at least you get to impress strangers right?

this lol

i dunno the seller i'm gonna buy from has this "boost" that is similar in comfort to retail and they hold up really well

teh leddit replica sneakers and fashion subboards have a lot of reviews from the guy

Go get instead some cheap sneakers if you can't afford those.. You spent 150 on fucking sandal quality shoes.
From 150, you could have get baka basic what will last as long as that 3 you just bought.

Does he sell yeezys?

It's fine

Just put some Dr scholls in OP you'll be fine

I dunno man my guy is probably the most well known rep seller

Lmao it's literally from the same factory xd
Really nice OP, you did everything right

Are you buying from Lin? He's pretty much the only solid seller. Still not 100% but unless you're buying to resell as legit (don't be that guy) then they end up the exact same once you've worn them a few times. I have a pair of NMD XR1 OGs from him that are superb, friend has retails and they feel the exact same to wear.

yup thats exactly who it is, lin. i dont give a fuck bout them being perfect looking. i just wanted a pair that are comfortable and wont fall apart

im actually looking at his titolo x consortium XR1s

why not just save up and buy some actually nice quality shoes

rep buying with shoes is just literally proclaiming how one gives into hype that badly that they spend actual money on subpar shit just to "stand out" the same way every fifth child in public does

link to site?

It isn't about "standing out". I wanted to get 2-3 pairs of sneakers on a budget and I like how these ones look and I just don't know if they will fall apart or not

Believe me I've had to use reddddit's "fashion replicas" boards to research this and the userbase is so cancerous I know what you mean about children. I'm pretty sure they are all 14-15 year old white kids in the suburbs with how much slang they use

>making fun of the kids that are doing the research for you
i hope u get scammed faggot

>1/10 as comfortable, last 1/4 of the originals
>being that level of goy

bump

Fake boost is Not comfortable. They do not compare to real boost. I have both. Even $40 club 85c are more comfy. But I doubt you seriously bought them for comfort anyway.

this is called "real boost" (there are two types of "fake" boost, "real boost" and "basf boost") and people actually give it good reviews compared to retail

i am buying for comfort in the sense that i want shoes htat arent hard as a rock

I have a pair of lin triple white UB 3.0s, couldn't be happier

did you buy directly or through agent? i was gonna use superbuy

I used superbuy, im about to order some khakis i think since triple whites get so dirty. So comfortable, but size up i think atleast half a siz. I got 45 1/2s (i think its just 45 from lin) which were the largest but they fit snug. I'm a 11 in regular sneakers

yeah this size up thing has me nervous

im in between a 9.5 and a 10, usually wear a 10 in adidas, i cant imagine havign to get a 10.5?

trust me tho, in the UBs just go up half a size

Irrationality to the max. You are retarded. Especially since you could have bought 1 original pair that will last and give you great comfort like real NMDs. You will regret this decision every time you see someone in the street wearing real ones.

See you'd assume that
But I ordered these a month ago and they're pretty damn comfy and only cost $35 mang

>NMDs & UBs
I'm judging you.

How clueless can a fashion board be about a fashion related matter like replicas?
>hurr the shoes are not going to be comfortable
>durr the shoes are not going to last as much as retails
>hurr durr Lin is a solid seller
"Fake boost" nowadays is just as comfy as actual Adidas boost, the only difference about them at this point is a slight physical difference in the way the pellets look.
Chink hyped sneakers (Like UBs, NMDs, etc) are virtually the same as genuine quality-wise. Even the 'budget' batches can handle misuse and unless you want a nearly perfect-looking replica you can get said sneakers for a fraction of the cost of real ones. Hell even the most accurate ones are still cheaper than retail.
And be careful with Lin because he's known to do some scummy shit like ship before you give him the greenlight although if you are using an agent you shouldn't have problems.

what are these supposed to be? you can get regular desert boots from altama for like 30 anyways

Most SFB style boots are like $150-$250 dood..

>And be careful with Lin because he's known to do some scummy shit like ship before you give him the greenlight although if you are using an agent you shouldn't have problems.

im using sueprbuy agent

They always sell yeezys. In fact the yeezys are probably the best thing to buy from them cause its what they traffic the most so its the most 1:1. Look up some reviews for PK's yeezys on youtube, theres literally no difference between theirs and the retail model.

most of those shoes are ugly as fuck
the ones that aren't really only look good with athleisure or techwear
when you get replicas you don't get the one good thing about those shoes which is comfort

comfortwise, apparently the boost is tese is really similar to retail boost

this is a selection of the replicas i want to get

besides the two on the left multicolor and oreo (which i plan to get) what do you guys think the best is of the remaining 4?

Can you drop the links?
Asking for a friend

go to reddit's repsneakers board and look up a guide for "boostmaster lin"

his replicas use "real boost" which is really similar to adidas ultraboost and i guess his shoes arent perfect but they are close enough and cost like $30-40 each but shipping will run you like $30-40 too since thye are from china

youll also need to use an agent