Anyone know what kind of hair this is called? Not concerned about the hair colour

Anyone know what kind of hair this is called? Not concerned about the hair colour.

>File: undercut.jpg

LOl its dyed white wtf

It's a texturized bowlcut.

The sick boy

texturized how?

The Homo

just show the picture you retard

just show them a pic. tell them you want a bowlcut but ask them to layer it.

as a frequent bowlcut-wearer myself; most stylists have never done it, so pick a good one, and go to them a few times in a row so they can figure it out.

A similar look to a bowl cut, it's close, but is more of a bowl undercut. It's a style of an undercut. If your hair is already long it helps speed the process, but I'd recommend having it cut short so it grows out correctly.

Ask your barber for a standard undercut. Get whatever fade you'd like to have. Your hair should look like pic related but shorter. Keep growing it out and fading until you have pic related. Don't comb/brush to either side, just keep it messy, use a blowdryer, and push it towards the front and sides. In 2-3 weeks you should have it fully grown.

Don't act like some fucktard and say "texturized bowl cut" because that isn't the actual term. Guaranteed whenever I got people saying this it makes me actually cringe from it. A bowl cut is where it's not trimmed/shaved/guarded anywhere above a certain point, and usually doesn't look good if grown long, and instead doesn't give a look like pic related bowl undercut, but instead as if you had mushroom cap on your fuckin head.

t. previous cosmetologist and hairdresser.

Just tell the stylist that you want it texturized. They'll know what to do.

>Don't act like some fucktard and say "texturized bowl cut" because that isn't the actual term.
lol that's exactly what it is though

This op, your barber or stylist will know what to do. I recommend going to a stylist though.

If you want an ACTUAL bowl cut, then yes, say that.

otherwise don't actually do this

IT IS a bowlcut

It isn't. The difference is that a texturized bowl cut is where you have different layers of the cut underneath each one, cut differently. It's to where it's not shaved/faded underneath the bowl, but the entire hair above the fade line is cut as if by a bowl. Pic related is faded to the top of the hair. That's an undercut.

That is an undercut beneath that bowl. That is not a texturized bowl cut at all.

>It's to where it's not shaved/faded underneath the bowl, but the entire hair above the fade line is cut as if by a bowl.
Bowl cuts with fade/shaved sides exist
It's a bowlcut with a textured top. The pic op posted was definitely cut different to give it a messier feel. What op wants is the pic he posted which you could get by asking for a textured bowl cut with shaved sides. Or you could ask for an undercut and grow it out but it won't look anything like that.

>Bowl cuts with fade/shaved sides exist
it seems you might've misunderstood me
i didn't mean directly beneath when i said underneath, i meant under the bowl. as in it isn't faded there. that's what a texturized bowl is, and op's pic related is an under cut with a bowl top.

might as well post this too then

and forgot to add this in, but it will grow out correctly if you get it cut like any other undercut and don't comb it over to either side. it's disconnected/disjointed.
i also didn't mean to argue about this, but i just want to make sure that people get the right haircut and don't
>JUST
themselves.

2 block haircut

>The Undercunt

This, they were the haircut of choice for 12yo boys in the early to mid 90s

the "elephant jizzed on my head" cut

le douche

Kek, I've went to the barber's with this exact photo once. I was pretty satisfied with the end result but the allure of this cut diminished a quickly when Dylann Roof got busy in Charleston.

it's a bowlcut, you can easily cut it yourself. but don't comb it or you look like a fucked up mushroom

It's called a crop you fucking idiots