Is smoking effay? If so, what is the most effay cigarette?

Is smoking effay? If so, what is the most effay cigarette?

I think it's American Spirits

No. The most effay cigs are:
Marlboro gold soft
Blue luckies
Blue camels

>tfw not smoking for 1.5 month. It was hard, but its worth it. I was enslaved by myself.

L&M blue here

Least effay are mentol cigarettes for sure, most effay are Marlboro red i would have to guess

smoking is wasting money on what otherwise can be spent on nice clothes

at least thats what convinced me to quit

>gold softs
no27 is best

Also American Spirit Blacks are alright.
Classic Dunhills are top-tier, however.

I can afford cigarettes and clothes. If I quit smoking, that money would be spent on something equally frivolous.

Yes. I spent so much fucking money on cigs. I regret it. I could save so much... Fortunately... it is never late too quit smoking. Also I had never had problems with skin. My face was fucked with acne, because of cigarettes. Thank God, my face looks now really good.

Do not start smoking.

Maybe it looks cool. Maybe it doesn't. Aside from this being subjective, here's some objective facts:

YELLOW TEETH
BAD BREATH
STINKY CLOTHES
YELLOW FINGERS

Trust me. I'm a smoker for 8 years now. Maybe one day I'll make it.

Enjoy your cancer faggots.

I smoked for eight years and then quit. I feel like it permanently effected my health. I mean, it helped rot my teeth but I get chest colds and sinus infections way easier. Also, I was really broke when I was smoking, I even stole money for cigs from my best friend. He still doesn't know but it's an awful feeling.

I loved smoking, though. I hated being in my own skin, I felt like I was too much of a sperg to be seen outside but smoking gave me an excuse somehow, can't really explain it.

It might look cool but being a healthy ubermensch looks way cooler

haven't smoked for 5 days now. Feels very good.

As for your answer, usually 'effay' cigarettes simly mean obscure hipster cigarettes that usually are considered for gays thus you end up smoking stuff like American Spirit.

Just quit. Try to pick a time when you got a cold (should be frequent for smokers), cause you'll notice the cravings less. Get some salted, unpeeled pistachios and other salty foods that require a lot of fiddling to keep your hands busy and avoid excessive stimulant use.

First four days will be tough. Then you'll just have to remember how your brain tricks you into thinking smoking is awesome. Remember the bad stuff and don't think about ciggies at all. Four days the withdrawal symptoms are gone. Four months your cravings are as low as they'll be until you start to forget cigs which will take years, but really the only hard part is the first four days.

your Veeky Forumsggiest fit will mean nothing once people smell you

I've been addicted to dip since I went to military school and it sucks so much. I tried patches, gum, and even vaping but it didn't work. Cold turkey quitting dip is extremely painful. I got fired from a job for blowing up on people because I was trying to go cold turkey. I have to hide it from everyone because it doesn't match my personality. Someone help

Marboro Lights and Camel Crush are the only acceptable Veeky Forums cigs. Trying to quit tho because I don't like smelling like cigarette smoke

What do you guys think about vaping so you don't smell and only smoking when you're with someone else who also smokes

where can i get non plain packaging cigarettes and tobacco in the uk now? some of the plain packaging packs are funny but it's just so ugly

Lucky Strikes

>Caporal's are more effay but harder to find easily.

American Spirits - Turquoise / Gold
Camels - Black
Marlboro's - Reds/Gold/Kings

People who discriminate against cigarettes are worse than people who claim cheap Budweiser is better than 5 dollar IPAs. Can't stand people that belittle American Spirits or hand rolled because hipsters smoke them.

vaping is inherently uneffay and i advise you to not even think about it

a zillion smokers on earth
i never seen this shit

I would smoke Gauloise just for the effay factor if I could find them

Blue Gauloise

shit, that's what I smoke
but only because I can't find lucky strike anywhere
and no, smoking isn't "effay"
doing what's comfy is effay
smoke whatever you want, pass if you don't
the most effay thing you can do in this world is stand buttnaked under a waterfall

u are stupid, stupid

try local paki or polish shops, failing that you should just get a tin for them

yes, Reds
if you smoke anything else you're a faggot.

>Blue camels
turbofag

I smoke American Spirit Blacks, they're nice.

Smoking the occasional cigarette with your coffee is pretty effay. Smoking a pack a day is not effay, you will smell like shit, you will feel like shit.

Straight cigarettes can never be effay, roll your own or don't bother.

smoking is cool
lung cancer isn't
only reason i'm not smoking a pack a day rn

Camel Filters
blues are the lights
camel crush is a teenage dindu cigarette

I smoke in the privacy of my home on my porch. I may smoke a cig if I'm out drinking but I'd have to be pretty sloshed.

Cigars are more effay but if you have to smoke cigarettes then Treasurer and Sobranie are acceptable.

Camel Golds, Parliaments

Shut the fuck up retard cigars are for fags and nigger rappers. Tsk.

Pleb

Your fingers aren't effay. Jesus christ, kys.

I found the middle schooler.

djarum blacks
>2017 not smoking clove

I CAN'T QUIT I CAN'T QUIT

all of those are trash and gay

>>thinks he's a smoker, doesn't even know how to open a soft pack

fucking poser.

good thing you quit, because you never really smoked. le poseur.

Yeah I cant explain it user, the tips of my fingers just get cut real easily. I usually wear gloves when I can but that was an old pic from the summer

>tfw my daily average has gone up from 2-3 a day to 4-5
I-I can quit whenever I want r-right?

>full virginia flake

My dude. Samuel Gawith 1792 flake is great as well. Strongest pipe tobacco I've ever smoked though, packs a serious punch. Have to be careful with that stuff.

Yeah I'm definitely a fan of the stronger blends. I'll have to try that out. Thanks user. I've dabbled in aromatics but haven't found anything that sparks my fancy.

Similar for cigars but I've greatly enjoyed cognac dipped ones too, for a little sweetness.

>>"you don't smoke right"
plz b b8, senpai

kamel reds.

Turkish Royals and Parliament's are probably the best cigs I have ever smoked.

Smoke Newports. Your ethnic culturalism and not giving a fuck about the packaging of your cancer sticks will be more fa than any faggy colored "organic" hippy shit cigarettes any day.

just stop smoking jfc

honestly I think once you go to having a 'daily average' you just need to go cold turkey. I managed to keep to just weekends for a little while and it was alright. But you gotta quit when you're ahead

>enjoy smoking every now and then at parties/outings
>wanna buy a pack
>worried im gonna get addicted if i buy a pack
should i stop worrying

Nope.

Once you start buying your own packs, you're pretty much destined to become addicted. Some manage to have a pack and only smoke every now and then, but most do not. I've been there, my suggestion is do not do it.

Best of luck to you, user.

It's insecure and try hardish.

>inb4 I smoke for taste
You probably picked it up in HS just like most smokers due to peer pressure or just trying to hang in with the cool crowd and stayed because you got addicted. Your brain is already finding enough reasons why you smoke to cope with fact that you can't quit. Glad I kicked the habit, it's one of the nastiest things that I know of. Quitting is hard as fuck for the first three days, your brain will betray your resolution to quick if you are not paying attention to your mental paterns.

>You probably picked it up in HS
I started when I was 19 because of my grandparents. I quit cold turkey when I wanted to quit with no problem, but went back to it years later because I always enjoyed it. Stop projecting.

Hahaha. Its not my photo, you mongoloid amerifat fuck. Google reverse it. Stop implying things from ass. God... People are so funny.

>I'm the exception, I'm so special!
You're not, you probably think it looks cool, but you're just a fag.

on one hand i'd love to quit smoking - on the other hand i really enjoy it

...fuck it i'll go smoke one

this desu.
the normie Veeky Forums will smoke as he tips his fedora everyhour.
the true patrician Veeky Forums will have a cigarette once at every sunset, or dusk, typically on a balcony, and away from everyone else to contemplate the passing of time by himself, and destresses from the nicotine.

an after sex smoke is only permitted if the session has gone longer than 15 minutes.

posuer/ desperate for attention tier

smoke well humanos

Nothing is as frivolous as smoking

-- .- .-. .-.. -... --- .-. --- / ... --- ..- - .... . .-. -. / -.-. ..- - ... / .- .-. . / .-- .... . .-. . / .. - .----. ... / .- - / -- -.-- / -.. ..- -.. . ...

Try snus, less harmful and disgusting than dip.
Get the brand General from Sweden and not any american brands because the americans just fuck it up and add a bunch of bullshit to it. I tried a box of dip once, it was extremely inferior to snus in every way.

Guys stop. You all are embarrassing yourselves.These are clearly the most effay ciggies.

>most effay
winfield optimum crush mate
>is it effay
$30 aud on a pack a week is not effay desu

This I can live with

Bump.

What's a good effay lighter? I've been using this Bic-like from the smoke shop I frequent for ages now, and want something better for wind and cold.

I agree with american spirits, the gold pack which are the mellow/organic are god tier. slow burn and good taste, no lingering chemical smell

Smoking once in a while is effay, being a smoker is not.

>Bic-like
nigga can't you read?
this, nothing like a nice Black and Mild

>black and mild
>effay
maybe if you're a nigger

even better
I'm white ;)

Probably because they're dead.

But in the meantime, dying young is effay.

Where can I buy Swedish snus?

That godawful smell after smoking a cigarette is the least Veeky Forums thing out there. Glad I quit that disgusting trash.

Cheap-ass chinese throw-aways or bics.

Having an expensive lighter doesn't look cool to almost anyone, besides some other autist with an expensive lighter.

If you really want a Zippo or some other similar stupid shit at least lie that it was your grandfathers or your fathers. You'll smell like kerosine from a zippo and gonna keep asking other people for a light constantly tho.

> and gonna keep asking other people for a light constantly tho.

Aren't Zippos supposed to have refills ?

You plan to carry a refill bottle with you?

I never owned a Zippo, nor do I smoke. But as long as you don't become a addicted smoker, you shouldn't need to bring the refill bottle everywhere with you. Despite its nonetheless small capacity.

Zippo's run out randomly on you. They're based on some balls of rayon and a wick that are drained in fuel.

Soak a ball of cotton in gasoline, see how long it lasts until it's bone dry again.

This. Smoking is disgusting, and being/smelling disgusting is decidedly not Veeky Forums

>You don't smoke candy cigarettes
But really though, don't smoke. That shit is terrible for your lungs and makes you your vicinity smell like dingy wood paneling. I don't really think it's that bad to smoke a cigar or just a regular cig once in a while, but if you're starting to crave cigarettes just pull the plug.

Don't ruin your life just because some people on the internet told you it looked cool.

You don't inhale cigars do you?
Does this mean cigars are a lot better for your health?
Also I really love the smell of tobacco, not a smoker though. Stale smoke and fag breath is vile though.

I quit before already. Thanks for the tips, but quitting isn't really a hard thing to do for me.

I am a very nervous person and as soon as I get stressed out I hang myself up on my addictions (weed, cigarettes, food mostly). I'm trying to implement "counter"-addictions, if that makes sense - reading and running. It's working well and I am about to kick my weed habit for good.

I'm taking it slowly, user. I quit for half a year, and it wasn't hard. But as soon as I had a situation that stressed me out, I was smoking again. It didn't even matter that I was in England at the time (where Tobacco is 10 pounds a bag, as opposed to 4€).

Well it is somewhat better on your lung, but at a cost for your mouth and throat in terms of cancer...

>googled most expensive cigarettes

-. ---