You guys realize that to really look good you have to lift, right?

You guys realize that to really look good you have to lift, right?

All depends on what aesthetic youre aiming for

Um no only beta males lift

just be fit, tall, full heda hair, and be kind

ofcourse, it's a given, especially if you're not a manlet

also, id on those boots?

Most sub 18 people here go for a twink look

When you hit your 20s you need to lift or you look pathetic

What if you just hit 19

start lifting if you're over 6'1"

Ture

No, this is life

another Veeky Forums bait thread?

people with a 21+ bmi shouldn't wear skinny jeans.

na man stick is where its at
brb purging

>tfw you have the same hair as Chris Helmsworth, except yours falls into a mop 30 seconds after being styled regardless of product

Fuck people who look this effortlessly attractive desu

FASHION IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD FOR OTHERS RETARD, ITS ABOUT EXPRESSING YOURSELF THROUGH THE CLOTHES YOU WEAR

Only start lifting if you're over 6'0. Everybody will notice a manlet in the gym

What if I have nothing to express?

Yep, all those Korean boy groups are buff as fuark

then you wear nothing

You forgot your trip man

>Tfw 5'7
Why live bros

another frog poster?

As this guy said you look disgusting and pathetic if you go for that post 18 years of age

i have a decent chest and dont lift, but tfw slightly puffy nips

Light exercise is enough if you can't get enough physical activity, gym is redundant unless you really want to be buff. Doing something however is better than doing nothing as it is healthy.

We're talking about looking good not looking healthy, and you got to be tall and Veeky Forums if you want to look good, like all the models wearing the clothes you buy.

Huge biceps and triceps look ugly as fuck desu.

I do calisthenics, so I'm saved. 6'0

no thx rather play tennis

yea, they are still mad we BTFOd them.

terrible choice, unless you're a woman

Is that stereotype even considered Veeky Forums these days?

probly, he gets paid $20m a movie to look that way.

They look like fags and betas

Is that why 94.8234% of the faggot on waywt threads dress in black?

What you need is a head full of hair. If youre a hairlet by 25, dont bother being effay

100% correct, i have been skinny all my life but decided to change things up at 16-17. Cant go around all life looking like a long haired skinny faggot

That's why I lift.
I try man but it just doesn't look good, I've got the thickest hair out of anyone I know but it's untameable and I have permanent bedhead.

>I try man but it just doesn't look good, I've got the thickest hair out of anyone I know but it's untameable and I have permanent bedhead.

You can surely control your hairs with good and adapted products / technique.

what's a simple look for someone who's Veeky Forums? I can't find anything that fits my legs apart from tracksuit bottoms and I'm sick of dressing like a manchild

I can't think of any brands I like that cater to OP bod. Bulky frames are actually really limited in fits. Your options are relaxed and loose fits, 100% spandex leotards with a cape, and underwear/naked. You guys realize that the only people that look like this are movie stars constantly preparing for superhero roles, fitness models, ex drug addicts redirecting their energy, and dudes who are 5'4" in their soul, right? 99.999% of all athletes have more trim and practical bodies. So being fit isn't the motivation.

Before replying to this post, remember that typing is light cardio and may cause gain loss. It isn't worth it bro. Just go admire how swol your traps look right now, think about tomorrow's deadlift session, and tell yourself how much you love skinless chicken breast and steamed veggies.

>forehead veins are Veeky Forums right guys???

if only you put the same effort in looking good as you do in wall-texing me

Only for Marvel movies tho. No one cares about his other movies and they'll bomb.

I don't even know what we're arguing about here, I don't need to defend Chris Hemsworth to you, fucking Christ, just look at him. A woman's wet dream/day dream.

But all the chads at work never lift, they are all 1.90m+ tho

Can I look good from just doing pull ups and abs at home because I really do not want to go to the gym

>Is that stereotype even considered Veeky Forums these days?

You're not going to socialize women away from liking tall, strong men.

Yes, calisthenics is enough. You'll need a pull-up bar tho.

no

Do pushups as well

I just torrented p90x. It's got all the basics but it's better for losing weight than gaining muscle.