Do you feel sorry for women in the work place? They will never know what we men know. Never...

Do you feel sorry for women in the work place? They will never know what we men know. Never. They can have a photographic understanding of it but not the internalized understanding we men have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
unitedfamiliesinternational.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/fatherlessness-poverty-and-crime/
scholar.harvard.edu/files/hendren/files/mobility_geo.pdf
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/01/new_harvard_study_where_is_the_land_of_opportunity_finds_broken_families.html
abc.net.au/news/2015-03-01/japan-high-child-poverty-rate-driven-by-single-parent-families/6272428
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
webmd.com/baby/news/20030123/absent-parent-doubles-child-suicide-risk
dailyprogress.com/news/children-of-single-parents-more-at-risk-uva-study-finds/article_9712daf1-1980-513c-ab68-3ba2624c9c35.html
heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3235650/Children-in-single-parent-families-more-likely-to-suffer-emotional-problems-report-finds.html
familypolicyalliance.com/issues/2011/04/05/nuclear-families-healthiest-for-children/
medicalnewstoday.com/releases/26714.php
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/the-mysterious-and-alarming-rise-of-single-parenthood-in-america/279203/
justfactsdaily.com/myths-and-causes-of-income-inequality/
ftp.iza.org/dp3380.pdf
healthymarriageinfo.org/research-and-policy/marriage-facts/culture/african-americans-and-black-community/index.aspx
charismanews.com/us/33615-study-same-sex-households-endanger-kids
scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/11/27/correlation-and-causation-single-mothers-and-violent-crime/
forbes.com/sites/brycecovert/2012/07/16/the-rise-and-downfall-of-single-mothers/#4b8db75af7df
ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327
news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2012/11/25/statistics-reveal-stark-challenges-for-children-raised-/28936631/
heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acs-21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> women
> Their life mostly just consists of looking nice, opening their legs, and helping around the house

Oh yeah I feel real sorry for them. What a challenge.

A buddy of mine said it best: "women are children"

Yeah haha. Women are so stupid lmao

They have cooties probably too xD

Women are fun to be silly wth but they should not be managing multi million dollar deals, especially when they are prone to having periods that impacts their emotional moods.

> I have never seen a vagina

The truth hurts?

There is literally nothing wrong with admitting that men are superior to women, and that women are best suited to being homemakers and assistants.

Obviously there are notable exceptions to this, but there's exceptions to any rule.

And what about their non-emotional moods, user?

ITT: idiots

Though on AVERAGE these observations are pretty accurate. But the logic of "any person will adhere to the norm" is obviously childish. Not many women TRY to manage multi-million dollar funds, so one that wants to is probably a lot different from the norm.

>what is likeliness?

The thing is if women ran the world like they wanted we would 100 percent still be living inside African huts

Look up matriarchal societies, user.

None really progressed past bronze-age levels, even the few currently existing today.

There's an east-asian one where the women do all the work and the guys are more or less home-makers that sit around and wait to get used for their seed. Neat stuff, but not taking over the world any time soon.

Most advanced societies got there by having men as the external head of household and women being the internal one, i.e Japan.

This.

Wow, you guys are really pathetic.

I guarantee all my female friends could do any job infinitely better than you ever could.

Except maybe sucking dick. They are good, but you guys seems to be really good at that.

>female detected
Too much emotion to be male, desu.

I really don't understand this 'women are too emotional' meme.

From my experience, males are far more childish, emotional and incompetent. They take everything so personally, and constantly make shitty decisions because they're too proud to admit they are wrong.

I guess you guys have never actually had a real job though. Maybe your assumptions are all based off that slut Cindy who works at McDonalds with you?

>Feel sorry for walking holes

good 1 m8 almost made me kek

>all my female friends

So literally no one can do a better job than him is what you're saying?

most men can barely do my job, so....

That's odd, I find that's the case with women. Men at my work place do shit under the table and make connections, women do what you described,

>Though on AVERAGE these observations are pretty accurate. But the logic of "any lion will adhere to the norm" is obviously childish. Not many lions TRY to play with children, so one that does to is probably a lot different from the norm.

You should let your little kids play with lions at the zoo. After all, they're not all necessarily adhering to the norm that's strongly dictated by genetics, imprinting, upbringing, and experiences. Maybe this one is the exception! We shouldn't judge the individual by the actions of the almost-totality of its group!
To not take the chance and risk everything we have on stake is just idiotic.

Also, your example is retarded to say the least.
Just because someone isn't normal in one thing it doesn't mean he/she is also the exception in everything else.

Just because she tries to do something not many women get into, it doesn't mean she does it because she lacks the emotional "problems" women tend to have.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

ITT: creationists apparently, since nobody seems to understand the effect that evolution had on our brain and how we act and take decisions.
Even if men and women had the exact same brain in the beginning, the many thousand of years of patriarchal societies (and the social selection that they brought, through the better chances of reproduction achieved by selecting a mate that adheres to those societies) have certainly had a significant effect on our brains, so if gender roles were a social construct before, they certainly aren't now.

Also this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

You're hella sexist dude. It's obvious you're a sheltered pathetic fuck who has never interacted with high caliber women. You're probably only a bit smarter than my 8 year old sister. She'd probably beat you at chess.

Grow up and get real, loser.

Nurse fag here - women are cunts - this is known.

Seems you have developed an ego from years of people coddling you.

They meant you are really good at your job, for a woman, not actually good. It's like being good at womens basketball.

Biz is turning into a shithole with these shite threads. Stop with the fucking memes

to be honest women are more suited to do different work.
i'm constantly amazed by their capacity to do boring shit for so many hours a day.

Needs more 'cuck'.

This only applies to younger women, who are retardedly stupid.

My mom raised us after a divorce.. she didn't get alimony or stupid shit like that. (dad was dirt poor)

For a female to have raised such a fine upstanding individual like myself and my 3 siblings, on her own surely would have been a monumental feat.

There are always exceptions to the rule

virgin/beta provider detected

women are really lesser than men and if you treat them like equals, you get burned every single time.

Women don't want an equal. They want someone better than them, as in reality, they are just kind of dragged back and forth in life instead of going there themselves, which is why they aren't commonly leading companies or important decisions.

>male having female friends he doesn't fuck
is this a troll post?

same here in my case (divorced for 20 years) and is still the hardest working person I know

yet shed always admit to me that men are better workers.

this is very rare

stats show that most criminals, mass shooters, depressed kids, and troubled teens in general come from single mother homes compared to single father homes

you guys lucked out.

i think it has something to do with nogs bumping up the statistics.. Father in jail, and wife is a welfare queen

We have had the fortune of not being born into that demographic

There are a plethora of women in the sciences and business. You just don't hear of them because they're too busy doing actual productive things to comment on social issues.

You're missing the point. We live in a society that does not have ascribed status and has done very well for it. No-one is "made to do" anything. It is purely up to the individual what they choose to pursue. So even if women are stupid or whatever, if they can do the job, they are hired. What you're seeking to do is fascism, which as we all know does not work and never has.

>not the internalized understanding we men have

*citation needed

>We live in a society that does not have ascribed status and has done very well for it. No-one is "made to do" anything. It is purely up to the individual what they choose to pursue.
Yes. I'm not saying we should force people to do what they're predisposed to do like in Futurama, but I do think that this "we all start as a blank canvas and everyone can be the best at X if they wanted" is hugely damaging to our society. Directly and indirectly.

>So even if women are stupid or whatever, if they can do the job, they are hired.
The problem is, that some people can perform the required task but also create lots of problems related to the job, the workplace, and the task itself.
Read pic related for a quick example.
If a man and a woman had the same skills and the same ability to get the job done, I would most likely choose the man (unless it's a field where women are innately better), just to be safe from the risk that the woman is, well, a typical woman.

>What you're seeking to do is fascism, which as we all know does not work and never has.
All I'm seeking to do is to ensure people aren't brainwashed by liberal propaganda about false equality. As I said before, I don't think doing what you think I want to do, is a good idea, for a number of reasons I won't bore you with (since we're agreeing on this), but it's VERY important that people don't live their lives and take important decisions based on lies that end up fucking them up when real life manifests itself, catching them unprepared because society lied to them about such important and basic things.

i agree if a guy and a girl came here to work with me both same education and experience i would pick the guy.
it's not sexism there is no guarantee he will work better but statistically women are more destructive.

Blacks have an important role in this, no doubt, but the guy is actually right. The percentage of single-mother families is the single most accurate predictor of upward social mobility and is a fundamental factor in predicting the "degeneracy" (crime rate, education, etc).

I wrote a very long email to a friend of mine about this that I can't be bothered to translate, but here are the links from it:

unitedfamiliesinternational.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/fatherlessness-poverty-and-crime/
scholar.harvard.edu/files/hendren/files/mobility_geo.pdf
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/01/new_harvard_study_where_is_the_land_of_opportunity_finds_broken_families.html
abc.net.au/news/2015-03-01/japan-high-child-poverty-rate-driven-by-single-parent-families/6272428
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
webmd.com/baby/news/20030123/absent-parent-doubles-child-suicide-risk
dailyprogress.com/news/children-of-single-parents-more-at-risk-uva-study-finds/article_9712daf1-1980-513c-ab68-3ba2624c9c35.html
heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3235650/Children-in-single-parent-families-more-likely-to-suffer-emotional-problems-report-finds.html
familypolicyalliance.com/issues/2011/04/05/nuclear-families-healthiest-for-children/
medicalnewstoday.com/releases/26714.php
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/the-mysterious-and-alarming-rise-of-single-parenthood-in-america/279203/
justfactsdaily.com/myths-and-causes-of-income-inequality/
ftp.iza.org/dp3380.pdf

[Maxed character count so I'll post the rest in another post]

What you expected:
>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc

What you get:
>>/pol/

>equality

lel

Come back when women die fighting at the front lines, work in mines and foundries risking their lives and don't automatically win 99% of custody lawsuits.

(Cont.)

healthymarriageinfo.org/research-and-policy/marriage-facts/culture/african-americans-and-black-community/index.aspx
charismanews.com/us/33615-study-same-sex-households-endanger-kids
scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/11/27/correlation-and-causation-single-mothers-and-violent-crime/
forbes.com/sites/brycecovert/2012/07/16/the-rise-and-downfall-of-single-mothers/#4b8db75af7df
ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327
news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2012/11/25/statistics-reveal-stark-challenges-for-children-raised-/28936631/
heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acs-21.pdf

Notice how there are strong correlation between the single-mom ration in a community and how healthy that community is.
One of these links divides the data by race, and unsurprisingly, everything matches the "level" of these communities. Everything is directly proportional.

I'm not saying it's the sole reason why there is crime and all the other bad things, but it's such a huge factor that it's worth prioritizing when talking about these issues.

Also, remember how a few decades ago black people were respectable and valued family, education, work, etc?
Why do you think their community is complete garbage now?
What do you think turned black men into niggers and black women into the typical whores you see on Maury?
The weakening of the family bond is certainly a significant cause.

Of course, that's regarding western (and western-like) countries.
Other cultures are still affected, but they might have different social structures and dynamics, so things might work a little differently depending on many different factors.

I think this link is undeniable at this point, so much evidence for it

Yeah, keep that in mind when feminists tell you that family is bullshit and it's good to sleep around (both men and women) disregarding the nature-based rules that society has followed for millennia.

Society as we know it is a pretty new occurrence.

Yes, but the nuclear family existed in most societies in history (and even some in the prehistory).

I should have wrote:
>the nature-based rules that societies have followed for millennia.

Or maybe you mean something else?