Is it even worth trying to dress Veeky Forums when you have bad acne...

Is it even worth trying to dress Veeky Forums when you have bad acne? Nobody notices your clothes when you have spots all over your face anyway.

Do a check-up in clinic. Could be hormonal shit, thyroid or liver.

Your acne is pretty Veeky Forums desu

If this is you, go with accutane.

I'll swap your acne for my receded chin and weak jawline user

I have rather bad acne and people still compliment my clothing.

Skincare should always come first

go to the doctor

I had a friend that had it this bad. Go to the dermatologist, friend. You'll be all right if you follow their advice. Don't dress like a slob though, that'l make it even worse.

Don't worry about it too much, just wear what you're comfortable with and doesn't make you look like a bum. And don't let anyone give you shit for your acne, amigo.

It's really easy to cure bad acne with modern medication. I should know.

Back in the day, bad acne was associated with teens. Nowadays, it's associated with lazy retards that can't be arsed to put some lotion on their skin. They'd rather get the hose again.

6 months of Accutane and your acne is gone forever.

How to fix acne, coming from a guy who recovered from severe cystic acne;

>Stop drinking alcohol
>Stop doing drugs
>Stop smoking
>Stop eating gluten
>Stop eating cheese
>Stop eating butter
>Stop drinking milk
>Take A TON of vitamins (Figure out which ones you're lacking, and do em every day)
>Drink at least 2 litres of water daily
>Use a cleaning soap, and moisturising cream daily.

Pic related is my good side from back then. You will never fully bounce back from having such severe acne, the left side of my face is permanently scarred, despite huge amounts of treatment. You learn to live with the scars though, but while you have the acne it's devastating. I almost failed high school because i didn't want to be seen in public.

But it's gonna get better user, we're all gonna make it.

i feel so bad for your useless genes
i do literally all of the things you listed there without giving a crap about vitamins and all that bull (i don't have to bother because i'm not eating like an american pig and my normal diet has been made well-rounded by hundreds of years of figuring that shit out naturally).

>Stop drinking alcohol
>Stop doing drugs
>Stop smoking
>Stop eating gluten
>Stop eating cheese
>Stop eating butter
>Stop drinking milk
>Take A TON of vitamins (Figure out which ones you're lacking, and do em every day)
>Drink at least 2 litres of water daily
>Use a cleaning soap, and moisturising cream daily.

I'm 24, do all that and my whole back is in acne. Accept for soap and moisturizing cream, it gives me more acne.

I mean I don't do drugs/alchohol/smoke and hate dairy and still have acne.

just leave it, you're born ugly and destined to die ugly
pick up again all those fun things you stopped doing to pursue some vain beauty standard you'll never be able to fulfil anyways and start living your life again

>just leave it, you're born ugly and destined to die ugly
I've already accepted that.
>pick up again all those fun things you stopped doing
I never stopped doing them, I never started.

Ask your dermatologist, there are no studies which correlate what you eat with acne. Don't spread bullshit opinions fag.

There's no one solution to acne, it's caused by various things. See a doctor

start doing them then
you're not on this planet to look good nor to be successful in life
start doing hard drugs and living like a jackass, it's the only type of fulfilment you'll ever feel

np boy, its effay af

Not op but as an ugly af mentally ill subhuman this is really good advice, ty

a c c u t a n e

There is so much bullshit and pseudoscience in this thread. You people make me furious.
No. Drinking more water, exercising and eating healthier won't help you. It's not that fucking simple. Been there, done that.
Stop listening to what every retard says and do your research on what actually works and is accepted officially in the pharmacy world.

There are only two things that actually help.

First one is isotretinoin aka Accutane which has permanent results (cure) if you follow the course. If you're not cured then you may need to follow a second course.

Second one is benzoyl peroxide, which is temporary and your acne comes back if you stop using it.

I've recently got rid of acne after a long time of trying everything. If you have any questions I'm here for a short while.