what's the most effay car?

I'm looking for something

ewwww wtf it looks like a dodge dart.
get a brz/frs.

>get a brz/frs.
yeah be like every other pencil neck FOB-ass chick out there

>vapemobile
>fa

you're both fags and don't enjoy driving in the slightest.

frs looks pretty dope...

>effay cars
for what purpose
just dont drive a grandpa sedan and youll look great, its not like youre carrying it around or something
literally the prospect of having a car is good enough to most women, if you really want to impress a girl the only way to do it is to bypass that budget, you should be looking at >50k sports cars

>literally the prospect of having a car is good enough to most women, if you really want to impress a girl the only way to do it is to bypass that budget, you should be looking at >50k sports cars

I'm not trying to impress them, I just have an old beater that has some noticeable cosmetic damage. I feel like if I pick up a girl for a date in it, they'll think I'm still a poor college kid.

tesla

>impress a girl

modern men still do this? what the fuck is the point? so fucking shameful.

civic is a good choice, though this is a pretty bad board to ask for car advice

the most tasteful car is a 1980s 2-door g-wagen in green

Just no.

just get w124 in low mileage
its bulletproof,easy to work on, and A E S T H E T H I C C af
even 3.6 brabus can be had for 15k

S T R A I G H T P I P E D L S 4 0 0

m3 e46/e36 or an e92 328i

yikes

even though it's way over 15k, here's a Veeky Forums car

Subaru SVX

a completely stock nissan 180sx

bellisimo

10 Renault twingos. I think these are legal to import now.

smart roadster

Lol

not yet. we're all still waiting

You guys are posting some straight up hot garbage

Nice boomermobile champ.

The Honda would be faster and easier to repair

definitely garbage Americucks cars are not effay at all

Right, because I would much rather drive a 5 years old Peugeot 307 like yuropoors

cheaper to run and probably faster too so it's fine by me

terrible

nice

also

if you can find a civic wagon its #1 the most Veeky Forums car ever if you do it up.

problem with most vehicles today is they either look too mean, too futuristic, or too cute. subtlety guys... subtlety...

Lightly used < 50k manual V8 2014 or earlier mustang.
Only manuals are effay

is the volvo c30 Veeky Forums?

Get it now.

it's already starting to go over 15k

Most Women won't be able to tell the difference between this and an ecoboost
cobra > sidewinder edition > 1G mach 1 > 1G > 2G mach 1 > 3G king cobra > anything with a vodoo engine > the rest

1987 Toyota MR2, 250k km, ~4000CAD/3200USD

yes

For $15k US you can get a 2010 ES350.
I drove one for a while and can attest that they're pretty good cars with modern options like push to start and proximity door locks
You could probably find one with navigation, backup camera etc.

these are absolutely amazing, patrician taste in cars

jaguar xj12's are pretty handsome ngl

Get a motorcycle instead nerd

I would prefer not to risk my life on the road with all the idiot drivers that exist today.

old cars might look effay, but they are not practical. I don't want my car to wait in the shop for 3 weeks while the mechanic orders parts from central Europe.

Then keep up on maintenance, order parts ahead of time when you can see they will fail soon, and do the work yourself.

>I would prefer not to risk my life on the road with all the idiot drivers that exist today.

But it keeps my commute exciting. Never a dull day.

And desu I would get an old car but the maintenance is a bitch, and I can't justify it as a "hobby"

My car.

>Not Effay enough ;_;

How are you going to know if your float valves are about to seize, your the inlet valve of your fuel petcock is about to snap oh wait you're just full of shit

Delorean DMC-12 designed by Giorgetto Giugiario. How can anything even compete?

Well, to be honest, as a Finn I have always had a soft spot for Saab cars. Funny thing is, Saab designed jointly a car (Saab 9000) with Italian company Lancia in the 1980s and Giorgetto Giugiaro was again involved. While Giugiaro wasn't involved with the model 900 I'd wager that his designs were at least somewhat noted by the designer Björn Envall in 1978.

Too bad the cars themselves are quite shitty by today's standards but this is Veeky Forums so form over function is the only acceptable answer.

Whats that

Skyline gtr r33

skylines are pieces of shit, i had a r32 GTST coupe in yokohama over 10 years ago....it was a bucket

GTR's are buckets too just sporty touring car versions of it

it's like the CTS-V of yesteryear shit car but hauls when it works

problem is poor fags are enamoured with the dream of owning their dream car, and aren't familiar with the rigors of maintaining and replacing stupid shit or waking up in the morning late to your job because your piece of shit skyline doesn't feel like starting that day

>trying to attract women with a mustang

Might work for 16yo white trash

No. Get the V40 instead

how about 9-3 aero v6
its aesthetic sleeper
saab was one of few companies that still gave damn about carmaking instead of moneywhoring, thats why they dead now.
and alone that makes it effay

I think it's a nice looking car in a way that e.g. some mid-range American cars (Chryslers etc) are. However that "American-ness" is quite a big turn-off for me personally, I don't care much for larger American cars as much as for smaller European and Japanese cars.

Pic related is a Fiat Uno from 1980s (design again by who else than Giorgetto Giugiaro) that is imo a rather iconic car in a compact form.

But yeah I love Saab designs too.

Forgot the pic

Yea I know this car is a pain in the ass to deal with but it's my dream car because I just love the aesthetic. I'd only get it as my second car tho.

Cringe.

900 Aero is my dream sleeper car.

>almost 70 replies
>no mention of the bmw e30

you're all faggots

I actually was going to post it,
Lemme guess, you're full /streetwear/ ?

>Veeky Forums
>honda civic
choose one

not quite, boxy german cars are still the goat

although I think I'd like to change my answer to the amg hammer/w124

shit to drive
shit to maintain
do not

where do you live, op?
what do you need a car for?
i have pic related, and it's such a fucking pussy magnet it's barely believable
you wouldn't want to take it downtown too often tho
also >>Veeky Forums

>implying Veeky Forums knows anything about aesthetics

Veeky Forums doesn't even know about cars

Honda S2000, it's what I'm getting

All of these are effay, plus this.

need it to be sub 7k euro senpai when i say c30 i mean 2007 2008 ones not nu cars

Bone stock two-tone Silvia

Fairlady Z

amg hammer in good condition is at least 20k
by goodcondition i mean sub50k miles no rust and everything from factory

and btw i think its fucking worth it, its bulletproof, rides like motherfucker, dat engine grunt etc.. negative is poor gas mileage

it's pretty much the most badass car in existence

Nissan 350z

Guys. I want to learn more about cars, engines, etc, all the general stuff. Where do I start?

Veeky Forums maybe

Hey nerds u mirin?

You reckon? I mean, they sure give some practical info and whatnot but it seems to me that you are supposed to have some prior knowledge

I got an A6 and like it. Photo is downloaded

not here

lol. a manchild's car..truck

Buy a broken car

best way to start is to start doing all the maintenance on your own car. plenty of youtube videos on how to do repairs/maintenance, and you can buy a repair manual for your specific model/look in forums for more tailored instructions. youtube channels like engineeringexplained and chrisfix are also good primers

Didn't anybody tell you running boards are for cripples and women? Other than the murdered out headlights I like this truck

If you think that is a good looking car there is no hope for you.

Where are you from that you think lowered cars with custom rims are effay? LA?

>implying that you don't spend thousands of dollars trying to attract 16yo artsy trash

>Not spending all the money you'd waste on a car on clothes
>Not taking public transport to and from all the places you want go just to show off your new fit