I recently moved to the UK and i am looking for decent places to order clothes...

i recently moved to the UK and i am looking for decent places to order clothes, not looking for expensive places but not trash either

thanks

are you black or mixed because there are really good african and caribbean clothing stores in london and birmingham

nope i am a white man

maybe primark lmao

What the fuck are the chances someone on Veeky Forums who is moving to the UK is black? Did you just want to show off your knowledge and laugh at white people?

ngl pri' is super slept on

i am half white and my white friends ask where i buy my clothes but i don't fuck w vultures

UNIQLO
N
I
Q
L
O

i don't like white people

then you dont like civilization

uniqlo isnt that cheap in the UK, compared to its 'normal' price in other countries.

>really good african and caribbean clothing stores in london and birmingham
Where in london? I'm mixed race, would i be allowed in

Don't fuck with primark, try river island and top man and if you want some designer stuff buy tour broke try TK Max, I hear they have some good stock if your lucky, and they House of Fraiser for anything like Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Hugo Boss and Hilfiger, they have good sales.

Hoodies, sweaters, trousers, jeans: Uniqlo (don't buy anything that says 'stretch' or 'heattech' or 'easy')
T-shirts, undershirts, flannels, socks: Muji (in-store is better)
Zara is ok for some things like chinos but usually not great quality. Avoid H&M, Topshop, Topman, Primark, etc unless you want clothes that will fall apart after a year.
You can also find good stuff 2nd hand off eBay or Depop

Uniqlo is still good quality for the price, and they have sales pretty frequently

This. TK Maxx is great for cheap stuff that's good quality (except for their shoes)

Cos.

>don't buy anything that says 'stretch' or 'heattech' or 'easy'
y not? Their stretch skinny jeans are great

Too much of a stigma around it

gtfo this board then and join a movement
Fuck racists

nah you're just broke

Well I love you user uwu

TK maxx often stocks "outlet" shit that is of lower quality than the main brand stuff.

Animal is good quality in my experience.

being this delusional lmao

ironic

river island sells shitty graphic tees and is pretty trashy in general. They do decent jeans I guess.

if you live in LONDON, try Reserved

Fuck off shitskin

Go away foreigner