How much could this LV scarf be worth...

How much could this LV scarf be worth? Mother got it as a gift years ago but it hasn't been opened yet and she said she doesn't need it.

I see your mother doesn't care for mainstream luxury brands
truly a patrician parent

Probably too much for you libcuck

Too bad he already owns it.

I'm a gal sweetie

Then just wear it. Everybody who cares will think that they are fake but that's life.

Life isn't that simple honey

Yes it is, cause nobody buys LV second hand.

You don't know my mom

Not a fucking girl.

The issue is pretty much the aforementioned. There are too many fakes, some of them are hard to spot.

Hope the conversation gave you some insight though.

Yeah you sound like a real uh

Better than pretending to be a girl on the internet or having a worthless scarf I guess.

I guess you'd know

Ugh

this is what estrogen does in our tap water but i dont still understand what jews benefit for doing this

Weakening the superior white race

Are you sure that this is not a fake? I never saw LV using such plastic bags. As long as I know this brand they sell all their stuff in a yellow cloth bags, without such paper and in a brown box.

Should I just flex on em? (Packaging is still in tact, didnt tear anything open). I can send more pics of the scarf now, it looks like the real deal desu.

*improving it by giving us thicc thighs and wide hips

I unironically thank our jew overlords for that tbqh

it's the chemtrails, also they hide and imprison the manly men on the other side of the earth disc

ill give you 3 dollars for it

wear it it looks nice on you. Dont sell your moms things

I would fuck your boipuss but if you want to attract women then absolutely do not wear that.

Honestly just make a grailed account and post it. Shits got all the packaging and looks legit, even used/no packaging lv scarfs go for good money.

Dope

Jus be confident

Not much

It's meant to be used like an Hermes scarf on the lesser branded lv bags

I bought one a long time ago for like 600-700€

Then you're an idiot.

The exact same scarf except with a gold colour instead of silver is on grailed for 650 dollars. Getting excite.

no its not meant to be wrapped around the handles you stupid fuck