>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCe-vrDd7BjU3gM5PoJalVNQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=oQsli2jc-8Y
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337929/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat like 4 bowls of this a day cuz im too depressed to actually make an effort.
will my body be okay in terms of vitamins n stuff, what should i expect

>what should i expect
fatness if you don't burn it before the day ends

no i think it puts me at like 1500 calories

Lost most of my muscle mass which is good. Have been eating way too much though and put on some fat. Gotta start doing adderall again

Yeah, get speedy and get some new fucking wall paper that garbage is just shit tier

Ur retarded if you’re giving up physical ability for aesthetic and instead of getting skinnier, you’re getting fatter

>diets
>FAQ on how to lose weight
You all anorexic fucks still pretty damn clueless huh

>tfw thinspo body but disgusting ugly af face
might just start eating again desu, then at least I'd have something to enjoy in life

I have arthritis. I'm already limited in what I can do physically man lol. Also I admitted to putting on fat. I love to eat, that's why I need speed

I'm staying with people I met on craigslist and they could care less about wallpaper

She looks like she needs a young night wit a pocket full of cottage

>this is what he thinks a man should look like
Grills don't dig bois who can't beat them to a bloody pulp

It's not tho. I got really big and I'm 5'8 so I looked insane. I'm trying to slim down desu

why does fit continue to come here.

I swear I'm not fit. I'm trying to be skinny again so I don't look out of proportion as a manlet

>my life revolves around impressing roasties
>lol u losers u aren't gonna get wommins that way dumb losers lol
Stay mad, fatty.

this was meant for

Fuck I'm sorry I think I summoned fit on accident. I'm legitamitely trying to lose weight so I can fit in clothes without looking weird.

nah senpai
this is what fit does with their lives regularly, sad I know

posting thinspo to try get this thread on track

anyone got some comfy music for a lazy thursday?

Tweedy - Summer Noon

therapist wants me to gain weight so she can increase my depression med dosage but gaining weight will make me depressed
what do

put weights in your shoes and pockets

Take her advice

I have to take my shoes off to get weighed but weights in pockets might work if i wear baggy enough pants
I don't want to be fat

Throwing my diet away for a month because I have the chance to / am obligated to eat some really decadent food. How can I bounce back after this period?

Maybe try putting the weights in your underwear?

tfw 37.5kg left to reach borderline underweight BMI

does smkoking cigarettes help loose weight?
I only eat one meal during day and sometimes in the morning and smoke like 10-15 cigarettes.I drink only 1-1,5 liters of water (i know it should be more)

3 day water fast

yes.
also people exaggerate alot with the whole water hype. there have been studies that say forcing yourself to drink water doesnt have any benefits and you should only drink when youre thristy.
but ofc it does make you less hungry

I went from xs to m this year i'm so disappointed with myself

>rökning dödar
Vad gör hon?

jesus christ

>rökning dödar
Jag ville knulla med dig.

Now that I'm thinspo I finally see the appeal of Mukbang/those weird competitive eaters like Matt Stonie. I am probably doing this wrong since I think I was supposed to become less attached to food.

it's well documented that starvation causes food obsession so it makes sense why we all love mukbangs so much

Have any "mukbangers' you recommend? The only one I am familiar with is Banzz.

Tja svenne. Kul att man inte är den enda svensken i havet av amerikaner

I like this lady cause she eats like a pig. So satisfying to watch whilst starving.

youtube.com/channel/UCe-vrDd7BjU3gM5PoJalVNQ/featured

No thanks.

oh my god i almost vomited. how can you watch that shit

It so gross and pigish it reminds me of fat people and that in turn reminds me of what i'm striving for

It's all carbs, though

Starting losing again, which is good. I'm tracking my weight daily, then taking an average at the end of the week. I hope to be down at least 20, if not 30, by the end of the year.

I was depressed for so long, and now that I'm eating

check out divinemuchies she eats so much and is still thin and trish paytas or w/e is pathetically fun to watch

Is reusing teabags falling too low?

am i doing it right

>breathing in
tough luck pal it doesn't count

I was already fapping to burn calories while I'm sitting, but now I'm feeling it.

Who here smokes cigs? Do they help and how much

>divinemuchies
She seems alright.

>trish paytas
NO. user stop watching her videos right now. She's so fucking disgusting.

They definitely help curb my appetite but I wouldn't recommend smoking to stay thin.

why's that bad? i actually dont know what the difference is, just curious

This has no nutritional value you mine as well be eating cardboard. At least add fruit and vegetables to your life. They're low cal and don't take any effort.

what the hell how are you so smooth

>You

fucking gay twink faggot

show me your big smooth dick so i can make fun of that too

they go bad quickly.... going to the store... ugghhh....

Why are straight guys interested in thinspo? I can see why gays would be, especially if they are bottom, but I genuinely don't understand why would you want to be specifically underweigh and physically weak. Not even advocating for Veeky Forums, I think gym is waste of time, solo sports is where it is at for physical conditioning. Or outdoor activities. Anyhow, why? Not bait.

Because I got too big from lifting weights and my face and height makes it look insane

i dunno clothes look better.
maybe just mental disorder

Some people just have different aesthetics. It's like asking why a straight guy would want long hair, to wear pink, or why some shave their faces. Certain things just make people feel more "themselves" is all.

My early days as a weeb taught me to think tall slender men in sleek black clothing were the epitomy of cool.

I'm manlet status too and rather than overcompensate I would rather stick with the artsy poet look, girls I'm into, are into it. It's also important to note submissiveness and femininity aren't exclusive to gay men, and I've known plenty of forward dominant women who reverse the gender roles a bit.

Aesthetic is subjective, and sometimes other peoples preferences are hard to understand. I live in the city and while a walk on the beach or in the woods is nice once in awhile and hiking is fun in theory, until I think about the heat and sweat and insects and decide to just go smoke cigarettes and drink coffee in the fashion district instead.

>Breakfast
Banana

>Lunch
Tin on mackerel on a slice of buttered toast
Cornetto

>Dinner
Tomato soup
Naan bread
Onion bharji

I will never be thinspo

This is the best thinspo in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=oQsli2jc-8Y

laying down is cheating

This is so true. Even when I had a lot of muscle mass, I could lay down and look skelly because of my bone structure

most carbs will lead to a fairly sudden spike in blood glucose, which your body responds to by releasing insulin, which in turn lowers your blood sugar which makes you feel hungry again. Carbs are important, but you should be getting most of them from whole vegetables, not breads or cereals.

I posted this in the last thread but Ill ask again I guess.
I'm struggling to get below 122lbs (5'7 manlet). I've been eating

>She's so fucking disgusting.
kek

she makes me feel better about my life

bike more, i didn't start seeing improvement until i was doing around 10-12 miles every other day

wait...
with that routine your body has no choice but to drop weight eventually

>tfw BMI 23
>supposedly in normal weight range
>have a big belly
>skinny elsewhere
>basically fucking skinnyfat
BMI is a fucking meme

23 is fucking fat as shit.

it says everywhere "overweight" starts at 25
bullshit should be pushed back to 20

There is no real purpose in being physically strong, is there? I mean, I like the thin aesthetic, because I like androgyny. That's more than enough. It's about what you like yourself, not others.
But I didn't really try to be thin, it just sorta happened.

>tfw just inside healthy weight range BMI
>tfw can't crack into underweight

I think BMI is supposed to work in tandem with working out/having muscle mass. I don't think it was designed with our lazyass culture in mind, where somebody's weight is 99% fat instead of having some muscle tone.

>There is no real purpose in being physically strong, is there?
Women want a guy who's at least moderately strong, not a stick figure. Being thin is good and all but skeleton core is just too thin for most women.

Having at least a modicum of physical strength will also mean you will be less frail as you get older. It's kind of insurance I guess, so that you're able to navigate a flight of stairs in your sixties without risking death or serious injury.

>tfw 18.9 BMI
So close yet so far away...

w2c thinspo gf?

I really don't care what women want. What matters is what I want, isn't it? And ultimately my physique is more important to me than a quick fling.

So make sure you do your flexibility exercises on the regular, it's very important to stretch often.

So what is the point of being a stick figure with no strength then? To impress yourself and nobody else?

>flexibility is the same as strength

Going for DEX build

I love how fashion crazes always come in waves. One of my favorite looks was the shaven headed style that was so trendy with European Jews in the forties. That might be a chic look this coming winter. Lots of dingy grays and earth tones, etc.

In the context of "maintaining a high quality of life when you're old", it is even more important than strength.

"Impress" is the wrong word and you know it.

But with no strength at all, you'll be lucky to get that far.

Why is that?
Is someone to going to force me into a fight out on the street and kill me? Am I going to catch some disease that kills me really quick?
What thing is going to happen that will end my life? There's isn't anything that is even remotely likely.

>Am I going to catch some disease that kills me really quick?
Quite potentially. Physical strength and the immune system do have correlations so by being physically weaker, you're much more open to disease and illness.

>What thing is going to happen that will end my life? There's isn't anything that is even remotely likely.
In a weakened state, even a few flights of stairs could end you. Being extremely thin carries similar health risks as being excessively fat. Ironic isn't it?

im not pulling this stuff out of my arse, there have been quite a few studies on this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337929/