Tinted or Black frames? also /glass/ thread

Hey i want to buy a new oliver peoples frame but i cant try on because living in a shithole
I cant decide between tinted or black frame also between O'malley of Gregory Peck so please share your thoughts w me coz its expensive so at least i want a /fa approved frame

Other urls found in this thread:

cubitts.co.uk/glasses/herbrand?color=olive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and this is the black, also i have brown hair / white skin

this is also an option

These

Get metal frames you nu male fuck.

metal frames are heavy and i working in the IT and dont want to look like a total sperg

im thinking of getting this, or similar in this style

yea id get these but doesnt really look good on me

Are those Socrates model?
Got them, love them.

Metal only works for older, professorial men. On young men, it's worse than engineer-tier gunmetal frames. Acetate frames are fine as long as you aren't balding/have a beard/tattoos.

Get Cubitts instead. They are handmade in London, UK and cheaper than Oliver Peoples.

cubitts.co.uk/glasses/herbrand?color=olive

The nu male is strong in this thread

Is there any reason that you guys are particular to circular frames? I never see any square frames posted

because these are so commonplace and unremarkable at this point in time that they're not worth posting about

not to mention that almost all of them are painfully ugly/unflattering as well

this.

square frames are sadly sperg/school shooter tier

Where to get similar glasses, aviator esque in the sense that they are completely opaque/reflective and also not super large.

$140 budget

WWII GERMAN DAK AFRIKA KORPS PROTECTIVE SUNGLASSES is what these were called
Another example of what im looking for. (I think the general style is called "lennon glasses" but im looking for a good place to buy them)

Protip:

High end glasses come in more than 2 shades because you're supposed to buy the colorway that compliments or contrasts depending on how much you want them to stand out your skin tone.

Stupid shit like made in China Ray Ban optical frames only come in red, black and brown (they call it tortise but it's brown) because its mass production effectiveness

Oliver Peoples is mass-produced Luxottica shit just like Ray-Ban. They are literally made in the same factory.

Most square metal frames are ugly. Rectangular wireframes are the glasses equivalent of white New Balance 407s.
And don't get me started on the fucking pedophile frames that you faggots seem to think are so stylish, because they're not.
Round acetates are the only way to be Veeky Forums when it comes to glasses.

Bump

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Oliver Peoples O'Malleys, very nice. Though the Gregory Pecks are my personal favorite