How can we profit from the inevitable global economic crash(2008 part 2)?

How can we profit from the inevitable global economic crash(2008 part 2)?

Bumping for interest and notes

open an online stock trade account. Buy etf symbol SPXS on margin before the crash duhh

How about a cash account with RH

trumpcoin and cocaine

also why that ETF? what about gold and siver ETF?

hoard shekels.

buy low when it happens.

because the perfomance is supposed to move 3X opposite to the market performance which is probs more profitable and reliable to gold if you were certain a crash would happen. IE markets lose 50% in 3 months you make 150% gains theoretically. Gold will probs increase too, but it's less direct and reliable in that scenario. I was partially memeing just do both. Also check out cryptos, bitcoin could surge if there is a crippling depression.

so theoretically a small crypto thats as of right now is pennies like trumpcoin can make gangbusters?

if the dollar collapses and massively devalues then the s&p will rise. buy gold/commodities or foreign stocks.

the stockmarket won't just roll over without a reason. The coming economic trouble is founded on devaluation of currency because of horrible monetary policy that is impossible to change without destroying the dollar.

If you think the dollar is strong and the stockmarket is weak, sure buy SPXS

Do we have a "expected collapse" month? I hear September this year

>bitcoin could surge if there is a crippling depression.

This meme again?

Ho look at bitcoins price during major economic scares and toull see that no relation exists

>Long VIX
>Short Oil
>Long CDS on Brazil, Venezuela, & Greece
>maybe long Gold
>Short every big index
>SHORT FUTURES on oil and other basic materials (best option by far)

Theoretically you're a niggerdick connoisseur.

>Short Oil
im just not seeing it. production will be stable for the rest of the year.i dont see oil prices dropping again, and i dont think oil production will increase

It's just an option. And for the record, there's no possible way you or I have any inclination as to what will happen with oil. Too many unknowns that can change in the blink of an eye.

That said, in the event of a collapse, oil prices go down. Lower demand, basically. Also, falling oil prices (due to OPEC or other fuckery) could themselves be the cause of the next recession.

i suppose we should probably narrow down what we think the end of the year crash is going to be.

Bitcoin has been going up since January 2015. Anyone not IN by now is coping.

It sure as hell won't be a shortage of oil. It also won't be the default of Brazil, Venezuela, Greece, or any other teetering country (since investors will see it coming). It could be the failure of several large banks (thus drying up liquidity), but that won't happen for a while.

>paper gold

No.

Buy physical. Paper contracts for the same ounce of gold are sold to multiple people. It's not yours. If everybody called for delivery, most people wouldn't get "their" gold.

>mfw stockpiling gold bullion, scrap gold, and silver bullion

>and lead too

Gold is going < $1000/Oz by the end of the year. Even lower in 2017 settling around $850. Get ready to hold for 20 years to break even.

In the meantime smart investors will enjoy nice profits from one of the greatest short squeezes of all time in the next few years.

Screencap this, print it and use it to dry your tears when it happens.

China's currency is back by gold now. Doesn't that effect gold prices?

What does that even fucking mean?

invest in precious metals such as:

steel
brass
lead

be sure to buy hard assets, not stock/paper

It's possible we could head into a deflation.

Gold could go to 850, silver to 8 or 9. Even Meme Maloney said so.

But I'd say that it's more likely that 2008 Recession: Part Deux is going to happen this year.

>20 years to break even.

Right, because the dollar will remain that stable for that long.

>wait for crash
>Buy s&p 500 index funds
>Wait 7 years
>Double money
>Cash out
>Repeat

No. Hype when the Shanghai exchange opened. A month later now - wowitsnothing.jpg - gold is continuing it's correction and will keep doing so.

I agree deflation is the biggest threat in the short term.

>Right, because the dollar will remain that stable for that long.

There's nothing wrong with having some precious metals around as insurance. However, going all in with the that philosophy has been consistently BTFO for years and years and years now.

inb4 this time its different

How is buying physical metals going "all in"? How is it unreasonable or crazy?

>Tfw when Trump becomes leader of NWO 2.0
>MAGA (make apocalypse great again)
>Trumpcoin only accepted currency
>Shill-bots and Bernouts reduced to wastelanders
>Trump builds a wall to keep wastelanders out.
>LISK shills on Life Support

see >stockpiling gold bullion, scrap gold, and silver bullion

You didn't say buying, you said stockpiling.

There's no shortage of people who have really nice 100oz silver doorstops worth half of what they paid for it. I guess that's not crazy or unreasonable if you like really nice doorstops and paper weights.

Can someone explain why 08 was such a huge disaster? The depression was certainly worse, and yet people keep saying 08 was "the worst in global history"

Stockpiling means I bought it first, son.

By no means have I put all my many eggs in one basket, but come on. Now you're scraping at semantics.

As for the silver door stops, guess what? They bought in at $40 an oz. Not 10. Not 13.

Because they didn't have any beforehand. Because they didn't know what they were doing. Because they're idiots like anyone who buys anything at the top. Don't take those fuckwads and use them to make the jump that PM's are bullshit.

But hey, maybe you can buy one off them and use it as a paperweight for your bogus futures contracts :^)

may 28 didn't happen. i sold my wife and children for a stockpile of rice and MREs while pic related is the only thing that happened that day

Buy at the bottom.

I just bought 60oz of silver that's about 5% of my savings, is that reasonable?