Thrifts

Post shit you found for cheap

Your wife on tinder

Got this old adidas for $6 cad (convinced her it's a sport shirt lel). But it has just a single simple tag on the collar. Thought maybe it's a fake.

But then it has a huge embroidery on the back and also YKK zippers. $6 cad

Also that paper size tag is wrong. In no way is it a XL. It fits me just a liiiittle large. It's more like a large Medium or Large.

"Nakamura" windshirt for $3.

At first glance I thought it's some cheap contemporary aliexpress tier trash. But then at closer look - ykk zippers, made in canada, small details.

And as a bonus, cozy af winter jacket coat.

zippers ykk obviously

made in canada

oh i fucking love that the pocket close logically down. this is how all pocket should be made

underrated

>jacket obviously from early 90s
>HIVERNA

yup. and it's more like 80s.

sweater was ~6.50 CAD w/ tag still on it, boots were ~12 CAD, just need new laces really

Deadass found a 2015 givenchy Bambi for $6 a few weeks ago. Everything checks out with stitching/tags/serials ect.

Igor is the only hope we have for Veeky Forums
This is not a samefag
Pls keep posting

Found a Burberry Polo in 9/10. Wasn't my size and if it was I would have still sold it. Got 60 buckaroos for it.

I love selling thrifted stuff, you sell online or just locally?

Normally I don't sell valuable thrifted stuff. If it's my friends or my brother's size I'll give it to them if they want. But none of them wears XL so I just sold it. But mostly I sell online. Locally is just too risky for me. Not that I live in a bad town or anything.

I sold a few items on Grailed that never sold on ebay. But then I left comments calling someone a nigger, and they banned me :( can't be assed with creating a new account and i think they rangebanned my ip

Yeaa I'd say that's probably not the best way to build a customer base haha, though I know from personal experience that grailed kids can be an absolute nightmare to deal with. Lots of money to be made on there though. I sold some old kanye/jayz shirt for $80 that I had bought the day previous for $1.99

you guys are shit at thrift

I've copped YSL, SLP, CDG, RICK, BALMAIN, all from thrifts. Step up your game

Thrifting is easy desu. My town has a huge population of old people/Asian exchange students which means I find great shit. Vintage Polo, Versace, louis, Givenchy and sick import stuff like y3/wtaps/bape ect. Wish I lived somewhere big enough where Rick would show up at a thrift tho

Thrifting in Philadelphia is fairly awful. (At least lately the only good things I've found are over- and topcoats.)

not really

Thrifting in some small appalachian town for a pretty long time now: so what I got so far:
- Numerous Adidas Track jackets / windbreakers from the '80,
- Numerous bomber jackets in different fabric, from silk to military grade,
- Vintage NOS Stans, Nike Court, Chucks from the '80
-Assortement of many nylon / polyester jackets (baseball, racing, promotional, ect) from the '70 and '80
-Truckers's hat galore!
-LOTS of accessories (vintage shopping bag, handbags, sportbags, sunglasses, patches, ect)

Anyway, I thrifted a lot.

millions of ugly ass womens overcoats everywhere

This

Found 2x pair of number nine denim, other was light wash and and O/W Caravaggio tee, auctioned O/W for $120 and paid $8 and $15 each for the pants and sold for $200 each, have found lots of other nice things but these were by far the best (not my photo)

I usually only buy stuff that fits my business casual work look and my slacker days off look. I see supreme and other stuff that i know i could resell but honestly i can't be fucked to deal the pain of reselling stuff for marginal returns.

>millions of ugly ass women everywhere

/Thrift stores in general

Not that there isn't tons of uglies, but I've seen a lot of cute girls at mine, one even asked for my number one time.

Guess who the largest zipper supplier in the world is...

It's ykk

Every pair of Dickies, Walmart jeans and low end Jansport has a ykk zipper on it.

What you're looking for in ykk zipper is features from high end zippers, hand polished teeth, that smooth inter locking that never goes off track.

You have a low end zipper there

It looks vintage. People weren't so fat back then

It's hard to think it's funny when you know Sieg looks like this and the mere notion of him fucking anyone that doesn't look like the south end of a northbound horse is absurd..

My local Red Cross thrift shop doesn't sort out brand stuff, everything gets the same price. Paid under 5$ for each of these items, all almost in perfect condition.

great cop
also double checked