Veeky Forums members who become easily and profusely sweaty, how do stay effay?

Veeky Forums members who become easily and profusely sweaty, how do stay effay?

Bump for interest. I have to bring a cleanser and a towel everywhere

"Base layer" t shirts under everything

I actually learned that if you were always skinny all your life you sweat less.

But if you've ever been dating it doesn't matter what weight you are now... you're going to sweat

driclor for pits

I'm was thinking about taking a small towel everywhere I go in my bag. What cleanser do you use?

Any suggestions on getting a very sweaty head? My hair will be visibly wet; will a cloth be enough or is there another solution?

Come on guys, the solution isn't that hard here; see how people dress in the American South where it's humid all the time, and adapt some techniques into your life

>Wear undershirts (wifebeaters/T-shirts) when feasible
>Avoid wearing T-shirts with colors that show sweat easily (gray, maroon)
>Carry a CLEAN, small handkerchief in a pocket so you can wipe your face if necessary
>Wear fabrics that breathe

Lol. Have you even been to the south? What you are describing here is a Mexican worker that lives in the South. Maroon and gray are popular colors here too.

>see how people dress in the American South

Basketball shorts and an XXXL Walmart t shirt?

I use neutragina make up remover/gentle cleanser

Beats carrying around a bottle of moisturizer and an embroidered towel up my ass

I keep it in my toolbag because I work a big boy job

It doesn't matter what I wear or what the temperature is outside. My armpits are always running like a faucet. Even when I wear t-shirts January I still have to hide the giant sweat marks near my underarms. It fucking sucks.

Besides using a cleanser and a towel another thing i like to use is talc powder so that stays dry. I guess the best thing to do is to avoid being outside for too long.

Uniqlo's Airism mesh undershirts are lifesavers. They keep me cool and hide all sweatstains.

stop being fat

stop being fat

t. used to sweat like crazy. thought it's my insane anxiety. but as soon as i lost weight bam! no more crazy sweating

I'm in shape tho. I live in Mississippi.

Idk about OP but I'm 6'2" and weigh 125lbs

>i live in a humid place. how do i stop swetaing

you cant fuck off

yep uniqlo airism undershirts are great

also, go to the bathroom and clean off your face w/ some cold water and paper towels before you meet up with people

Some people here do manage to not sweat constantly. I'm just not one of them

and i'm 6'4 blond blue eyed devil

You're 5'2 igor stop lying

you sweat because your body is over heating put on body lotion and remember antiperspirant and deodorant are two different things

I actually sweat less now that I've gained some weight

t. former skelly

When i put a moisturizer on my skin looks like I put baby oil on it after walking less than a mile in my city. I live in a humid and hot environment. Bad advice bro.

Been a normal weight all my life, started to get fit this past year. Live in fucking Seattle and still sweat as much as I did when I lived in Texas

Don't drink coffee! It makes you sweat more.

Really? What about tea?

bump
I have the same problem, tried cutting my hair short still sweat. Just a hot head I guess

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

live somewhere cold

I used to sweat buckets in canadian winter. Especially in down jacket. But i was a fat fuck who had shit diet and never exercised. I became fit and only sweat like a normal human bean. I thought that i was sweating so much because of anxiety - i still have the same anxiety, but ever since i became fit - no more sweating like crazy in public.

sweating a lot is a good thing when you exercise. only dead dont sweat

You can get lasers on your armpits if you got really bad armpit sweat

Lose weight and wear merino wool underlayers. Avoid the cotton meme for anything directly touching your skin.

I exercise.

>You have a BMI of 16.05

If you have a problem with sweaty pits, you want pic related. Take shower in the evening, roll it on and let it work.
No shaving before or it will burn badly. Leaves your pits dry for 3-7 days. When you fell like sweat is coming back, use it again.
Especially in summer I already leave the house with slightly sweaty pits even after shower which evolves in an unpleasant smell over the day. This stuff is a lifesaver. Could cause rashes or itchy skin though, depends on the person.

Bane ?

does it contain aluminum?

what about sweaty palm?>

Are you Filipino? All my Filipino friends have sweaty palms for no reason.
They carry around a towel with them.

There is a prescription medication for that.

stop being a fucking moron