JUST

JUST

yeezy season approaching fuck what yall be hearing

thats what happens when all of your shoes look and are made like shit

are we talking about adidas or nike now?

>Nike makes boring shoes
>Adidas only makes 100 pairs of each shoe
feelsbadman

DO IT

take the redpill

I was really pissed when I missed out on White Mountaineering NMD R2 and EQT Overkill

Are those Nazi sneakers the msm was talking about months ago?

I feel like Nike makes WAY TOO MANY SHOES. Reminds me of the American auto industry - companies made way too many only slightly different cars under different brands.

They should really do something like Nike does for converse, where you can build your own Converse and pick colors and stuff for it. Then I could actually buy some fucking Adidas that I actually want

inb4 some /pol/tard comes in the thread pretending he's an enraged leftist

>Implying adidas and Nike are the only options

Fuck it, I'm commandeering this thread with alternative sneakers

Don't get the gosha version of these

G'day

It's a sign of the next big crisis to come. Capitalism is in a death spiral, buckos.

>Summer blockbuster had major loss in 25 years in box office
>Music industry becoming stagnant
>Video game industry losing profits aswell

Imagine it all crashes at once

>Goyim, Whyyy don't you buy our new game with our strong black women fighting da evil white guy

footwear for hoes

>appeal to basketball americans only
>lose every other ethnic group because no one wants to be associated with them

Who could have foreseen this

what's the ID on the model in ur pic? those the gosha x fila?

hmm.. what are these..?

>What is google image search

where tf can i buy le coq sportif in america
i like some of their shoes and you just cant get them anywhere

use zappos

W2c?

Inb4 some enraged leftist enters the thread to call everyone /pol/tar... oh wait.

Capitalism died a long time ago. As soon as the banks and big business managed to grease enough palms in the governments of the Western world to deregulate finances, dismantle monopoly laws, and extend copyright to an absurd degree to protect a fucking cartoon mouse, companies started swallowing each other and there's simply not enough at this point for functional competitiveness - a cornerstone of a working capitalist system. This represents an oligarchical monopoly (or "oligopoly" as some economists have taken to referring to it as), and the short-sighted rampant greed that led to its rise and rise is now what's killing it. Marxist thinking having been allowed to dominate economics doesn't help either (why would you take the word of history's most prolific NEET on anything as complex as macroeconomics?) Things happen in 60-year cycles, and history is calling time.

Let's just hope we survive the coming financial implosion.

You know that every company is cutting back on IT right? My hospital has letting go of a few guys

This is how multinationals work. CEO periodically fires a bunch of staff to boost the share price. Jobs will likely be outsourced to a temp agency or offshored.

Sure thing cuck

They do, it's called miadidas

This plastic world is boring everyone. This is why the alt-right is here. They are basically men born in a plastic world who are realizing it and wanting to get out. Their qhite utopia will only be achieved in the countryside and i dont mean a small town where everyone goes to walmart to get everything. They will be isolated bunker style stock piling up things maybe getting supplies once every 6 months. Amazon may survive on bulk deliveries. Gun companies will survive, outdoor companies will see an increase and not meme ones like North Face but the milspec ones. You have been warned.

Oh yeah social interaction will become more like it was in the old days with families marrying to family friends. People wont go out to the city as much. "Our cousins are in town neighbor come over and meet them."
>Neighbors daughter meets cousins son.
>Neighbors daughter takes trip a few years later to see him in another state on his estate.
>They get married.
>They have a baby.
>Family comes to visit.
>Another member of the neighbors daughters family meets the neighber of the cousin from another state.
>repeat
>so on and so forth.

monsters bout to come alive again

karhu has so few stockists outside of europe. the ones they do have barely sell anything. but their shoes are nice. i tried a pair on and they felt great.