Yes or nop

Yes or nop

Wear it with confidence everyday or toss it back in the bargain bin

if you have to ask you probably don't have the confidence to wear it. but for the record i think it's cool

Imma gonna say no.

yes

Goota ask man, is that a nexus 5x? Why is the photo quality pretty shit?

dirty mirror and lense

Cultural appropriation.

No.

pants and boots look off in combination with the tunic. You need to embrace the comfy hippie aesthetic to pull this off

yes
w2c?

Peru my brother

Ok

Am I allowed to say nigger on Veeky Forums?

Yes

Except ponchos have been used by Europeans for thousands of years.

The idea of a tightly woven fabric cloak isn't some singular cultural phenomenon, retard.
The Europeans were using them long before South American civilizations even existed.

ehhhhhh

>t. doesn't know what a shawl is

How tall are you?
Also ID on jeans and boots please

this

not sure what pants to use though

Reminds me alout the slp ss15 collection.
Like some anons pointed out, you should wear other type of boots, exemple western boots, wyatts etc(more pointy with no laces) .
Since is already a try hard look, just go full in.

only if its wool

A bit less than 1m80, jeans are from uniqlo and boots are dc martens

You look good, I thought you were like 1m85

100% baby alpaca wool my friend

Thanks man :), with the boots i'm about 1m82 yes

I don't want to be in full cowboi, just a simple outfit with an interesting piece (dont know we say that in english sorry)

well you see that's actually the issue, then, your concept is half-assed

if you just wear a normal outfit and then put one ~wacky~ piece on top of it, it's essentially like you're wearing a fedora.

think about it. the reason dudes in fedoras look stupid as fuck is because they wear a megaman graphic tee and baggy jeans. then they top it off with "a classy hat" as if that somehow makes the entire outfit classy. when, in fact, all it does is show that the wearer has no concept of cohesion.

the same logic applies here. if you just wear a normal outfit, and then slap some goofy poncho over the top to call it a day, then you look like you have no idea what you're doing, as if your "unique" piece somehow makes the entire outfit unique, when in fact all it does is clash with your otherwise nondescript clothes. you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a beauty queen. and you can't slap a poncho on a boring outfit and call it fashionable.

go all out, or not at all.

>Cultural appropriation.
aka
>Races and cultures should be separate, we cannot mix them
10/10 troll
I get mad every time I hear that expression

same as boots ruin the fit

its called bait, where are your social skills dickheads

>think about it. the reason dudes in fedoras look stupid as fuck is because they wear a megaman graphic tee and baggy jeans. then they top it off with "a classy hat" as if that somehow makes the entire outfit classy. when, in fact, all it does is show that the wearer has no concept of cohesion.

yea i had this realization today, it's like when you see someone who is dressed in like half "preppy" athletic gear, and then half, business casual. they think that it looks good but it doesnt. either that or they just dont care, but they dont think it looks THAT bad. but it doesnt look good.

Yes but you need the confidence to pull it off.