Would you describe yourself as cute, sexy or handsome (for men) /pretty (for girls), Veeky Forums...

Would you describe yourself as cute, sexy or handsome (for men) /pretty (for girls), Veeky Forums? Ignoring the fact that we're all ugly of course. I think like faces, even aesthetics as a whole, can be summed up in this way

Honestly i wouldnt atm, but im looking better every year as i mature and i do believe i'll be rather handsome in a couple of years.

cute, as I don't have the angles to be sexy or handsome and I'm not tall

cute at most
I have a dece jaw but lots of babyface features and my cheekbones aren't really that defined

I've gotten handsome, gorgeous, pretty. The only time I've gotten sexy is when I sent nudes to a woman.

I've been called pretty a lot by girls, despite having a strong jaw. My features are all very sharp though and i look a few years younger than i am.

I would be cute as a girl, otherwise placid

short
old
mean spirited
hateful
spiteful
resentful
conflictual
unintelligent
trust no one
etc

not white
brown eyes
bald
old short
ugly

slightly bigger than average dick tho

I've never been called sexy. I don't have much of a body. But I'm usually more of the "cute" type according to other people. I'm comfortable with being cute rather than hot or sexy.

I have a bit of all those, the bit is so small however that I'm just ugly

how big.....

i actually posted it here on fa once with a ruler, got banned
i have hard time getting fully fully hard in my old age, but normally 18cm

I want to be cute but everyone calls me handsome.

I would be a qt if I was a little less fat and a little more muscle tone. But I'm working on that.

I've been called everything.

When I was in Asia it was "cute" comments but "handsome" comments too
When I was in Russia it was "good looking man"
When I was in Texas it was "such a cutie "
When I was in Ghana it was "cute boy"
When I was in Washington it was "good looking guy"

Some drunk girls called me hot or sexy.

My ex would compliment the hell out of me when she was drunk. I miss that bitch sometimes.
Feels good I guess.

Pic related is thottie shit in Seattle.

everyone tells me I look like Ryan Reynolds
>one of my friends (a girl who's 5 years older) told me I was beautiful the other day (she was pretty drunk tho)
>a friend who's 4-5 years younger than me and really really hot called me 'beautiful' as well

the hottest girl that's ever been seriously attracted to me is my best friends extremely hot younger sister and she can't decide/describe why she likes me so much. I've made out with her twice but won't let it go any further, I try and not get too drunk around her because I'm worried one day we'll just jump in a taxi and deal with the fall out the next day

I'm not sure girls my age (25) even know that I exist

>babby is proud he got matches
It's not a challenge until you tell them you're gonna rape them and the standard answer is "yes please".

Damn bro you're right I need to step up my game. Let's see what you got.

Honestly that's why I prefer cafes, bar hopping and clubbing to find girls. I can avoid the catfishes and weirdos.

you look like you grew up smoking too many cigarettes

Handsome. Player. Fuck boy.

>tfw handsome face on manlet body.
end me

you veer towards handsome more than the other two

cutesome

I'm handsome but I dress cute

neither, ive never been complimented by any girl in my entire life and if you think i am simply joking i would actually bet my kidney on it. some people just were never meant to know the meaning of love or care.

>tfw when i was younger if a girl ever complimented me it was as a joke for their friends to laugh at me
now im an adult im a solid 5/10, if 1 is "nightmareishly hideous"

i love you user

>some people just were never meant to know the meaning of love or care.
I understand.

My bearmode bf thinks I'm cute

Are you me.

Beautiful they said, even though I always try to go cute. It always shocks me when I get that. I never had surgeries and/or implants. I am the same old ugly basic autistic /v/irgin me, but with slightly better clothing and haircut.

Just cute or handsome. I feel like you really can't be hot or sexy without some degree of facial hair which grows in patchy on my face. Yet when it comes to other parts of my body (lmao guys he mean his pubes isn't that funny lol XD) it grows in full.

I've been rated in between a 6.5-9 on any board that allows face threads and some anons have even told me that I'd be hot as hell with some sort of facial hair, even as a shadow.

I DESCRIBE PERSONS, HUMAN, AND NONHUMAN, AS BEAUTIFUL, COMELY, HOMELY, OR UGLY.

I DO NOT DESCRIBE PERSONS AS "CUTE" —"CUTENESS" IS A QUALITY EXCLUSIVE TO NONPERSONS, HUMAN, OR NONHUMAN.

I DO NOT DESCRIBE PERSONS AS "SEXY" —"SEXINESS" IS A QUALITY EXCLUSIVE TO NONPERSONS, HUMAN, OR OTHERWISE; IT IS A PURELY BIOLOGICAL QUALITY.

I DO NOT DESCRIBE PERSONS AS "HANDSOME" —"HANDSOMENESS" IS AN OVERLY VAGUE QUALITY.

Idk how I would describe myself. I can't really judge my own appearance cause I always look hideous to myself desu. I've also gained some weight over the past two years (I'm working on it rn, already down 20 pounds). But I get compliments sometimes. Girls most often compliment my hair, sometimes my teeth, eyebrows, eyelashes. I also get comments about my ass and legs surprisingly often. Girls love a thicc man ass.

I think I have a handsome face if I part my hair after showering and let it dry like that. If I don't, my hair looks dumb. Not skinny, not fat, not muscular, but pretty average so that's nothing to write home about.

My style seems like a mess to me but is probably utter shit by Veeky Forums standards. I wear flannels and grey or black jeans with punk boots. Field jacket for autumn and Russian great coat for winter. It's probably a mix between normie-core and wannabe-WW2-core.

>pretending to be blake harrison

been called all of them

Mostly from older women, I usually just chalk it up to being nice. But yeah its usually handsome I don't get cute very much. Maybe cute every now and then from younger girls but I think they just lack handsome in their vocabulary.

I mean if someone thinks you are good looking they aren't going to just go up to you and say it atleast for girls right?

You can rest assured knowing that for all practical purposes there are no people on this board who are cute, sexy, handsome, or any combination of the three

The only people who've ever said I'm handsome were female family members and old ladies, so it's safe to say I'm ugly.

[spoiler] cute [/spoiler] i guess, dunno girls dont talk to me

Who?

This actually made me chuckle

most ive ever gotten is cute, im assuming im like a 6-7/10

luckily im really funny and have good taste in everything :~) confidence is key boys

Didn't leave my house for a solid year and a half (dropped out of highschool) because I felt so ugly. Didn't let anyone see me without a full 4 hour face of makeup and slept in it.

Ugly girls say I'm hot or gorgeous so I believe that makes me average at best. Anyone have any idea how to take that?

You are loved user. Hang in there

Confidence is disgusting though haha

oh it is but most times its enough to make people like you

Mostly cute but a little handsome. I've been called both but I still look pretty young. People have thought I'm 5 to 7 years younger than I actually am.

The mom of a good friend of mine thinks im hot

handsome. I'm not like chiseled or anything I also don't look like a twink. But all my features are proportional and my face semantical

Lmao common af

Not rly home but. Common and average is common af. I luv u tho

I've been called handsome, cute, hot

Couple of times when I was really thin people asked me if I'm a model

I'm not really manly man type of handsome but more of sexually ambiguous type of handsome. Both guys and girls tried to hit on me.

Problem is that I appeal to a certain type of girls (basically hipster bitches) that are almost non-existant in my town.

I've gotten plenty of compliments but I'm genuinely pretty ugly, symmetry all messed up, unfittingly strong nose and weak jaw/chin, sheer hair and I'm pretty short.
it's alright tho there's more to life than being attractive

could you post it again broe

>tfw would have god tier facial aesthetics if parents fed me the proper vitamins

what do u mean? you lost hair cus of malnutrition?

IM A FUCCBOI IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO SAY?

I've always thought of myself as average but I've been told I'm cute.

You look like me at 9 years old but vaguely asian

Are you in middle school or something? You need to start lifting and eating right. You will not regret it.

Yeah id say more handsome than cute. I make up for the poor looks with a decent body.

tiny mouth and pube "beard"
nice hair tho

yeah your brownbone really ruins your face for you. such a shame

cute
>thick lips
>small nose
>soft skin
>skinny

but
>tall as fuck
>round face
>lazy eye
>neckbeard

How so? but yeah, smoked nicotine from the age of 15 to last year

Say that to my face not online see what happens

>some people just were never meant to know the meaning of love or care.

hey guys, taking advantage of the thread to ask you if I should shave this little number.

Don't listen to the other guy, you're a cutie. Just remove those facial pubes and you're good

yes

Lmao yes

been called handsome or gorgeous a few times in my life but am still 21 yo virgin.

lol

damn looks like I'll have to shave it, I liked it :(( , not even one of you likes it?

could i get a normie qt gf ?

I agree with those two, ditch the beard and you'd be a qt. Your hair is nice.

get a better haircut and it's a possibility. But that just makes you look twelve, my man.

how do I get a cute boy personality?

I'm more talking about body language.

Please do

look like a faggot gorilla
dye your hair dark

yes

I get called cute and handsome. Really the only difference is the clothing I wear.

Don't shave it. Post a proper pic of your face.

FUCK I shaved it everybody told me to!!!!

You did good my boy

maybe I did man, but the facts is, that photo makes my forehead look smaller, it is a bit larger than average, and I felt that patch of beard kinda balanced it out.

Pretty much none
I have a pretty serious face.

Since I moved at a big city on my country people have been stoping me on the street and asking for me to work in modeling for events, two times I`ve been stopped for pictures and even once got a work at a commercial.

It`s strange because in my home town this never happened and I didnt even consider myself handsome, just average. So yes, now I would desrcibe myself as handsome.

can we get a pic? Sounds like you're some kind of dream boy

People here is not that tall, that might be another thing, I`m 1.86m and the average here is like 1.70m, and I`m really skinny like thinspo tier but just from the hip up, my legs and everything down is kind of "atletic"

damn you're a pretty boy

Pretty solid not gonna lie

I've been complimented before by strangers at metal shows but I have a more so unique face over attractive I think? Fucked up nose and scar going through upper lip from a facial deformity as a child but otherwise neat features. Was once asked to do plus size modeling which sounds like a joke. Too bad I'm fat as fuck and terrible at socializing.

I've been called cute by a couple of girls but i don't see myself as attractive.

youre the cute type of average