Ask a girl streamer who generates $7k/mo in revenue anything

Ask a girl streamer who generates $7k/mo in revenue anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAE1Z99uXGw
hashocean.com/?rid=470464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you think you'll earn more by directly camwhoring?

Maybe, but it would be more effort and socially stigmatizing. I also like playing video games.

well then op, ask a girl streamer who generates $34k/mo in revenue anything.

(munches popcorn)

Are you an LLC?

What happens when your youth leaves you and you have developed no skills. Reworded, you age out of cam whoring and have no career.

How does it feel to know you contribute absolutely nothing to humanity?

She doesn't run the union, she's just part of it.

She can just transition to fetish and milf shit. Have a small following pay her to do things and be around/communicate with them. Also, 7k/mo is enough to put in savings and investments.

Just get a part-time job after it all falls apart and you will still live cozy.

if ur kittyplaysgames go fuck urself

I have a degree, marketing experience and I'm continually making business connections. I'll be fine. Why are you so angry?

Feels fine. I obviously provide entertainment to my viewers. And value to advertisers. Any other talk of "value" is complaining about capitalism.

;^)

Tits or gtfo cunt

>I have a degree, marketing experience and I'm continually making business connections. I'll be fine.
Actually you'll be 3-5 years behind your peers with similar backgrounds and education who follow traditional career paths and use their degrees. You'll be at a competitive disadvantage in every job interview you ever have, all other things being equal.

Typical millennial thinking: you're taking advantage of a short-term opportunity because you lack the wisdom to see the long-term picture.

>Any other talk of "value" is complaining about capitalism
stealing this

I missed this. Yes, I setup an LLC in Nevada about 9 months ago.

Prove that you're a girl.

>Typical millennial thinking: you're taking advantage of a short-term opportunity because you lack the wisdom to see the long-term picture.

The long-term picture is that you die sooner than later.
I'm pretty sure that unless she's a total moron, she can find something else to do besides camwhoring/Starbucks.

Look, I get what you're saying, but it's logical to do the video game stuff if it pays 84k a year instead of starting a "real job" at 50k. Do you really think that "traditional jobs" are bulletproof and guarantee you lifelong employment? This isn't the 50s brah.

>working in the media industry
>working at all

stay pleb

>The long-term picture is that you die sooner than later.
This is a fancy way of saying "YOLO" which is the main reason why Millennials are the worst financially-situated generation in a hundred years.

>I'm pretty sure that unless she's a total moron, she can find something else to do besides camwhoring/Starbucks.
And yet every day there are a dozen threads on this board filled with Millennials complaining about the job market and bemoaning the fact that the "Boomers" won't hire them. Make up your mind, faggot.

>but it's logical
What's logical is to take a long-term perspective and not let the lure of short-term cash derail your future. You only one go around. Put yourself behind your peers in the business world and you never catch up. Never.

Does cashing in for short-term gain make sense? Maybe, but only if OP's future earning potential is low. Because in the future they'll never be able to maintain that level of income.

Remember the story about that one twitch star who successfully made the leap the corporate success, getting the best of both worlds? Yeah, me neither.

>
>I missed this. Yes, I setup an LLC in Nevada about 9 months ago.
Was there a particular reason you setup in Nevada?

>socially stigmatizing

Are you retarded? Whores are now the only role models for girls nowadays. You hear about that courageous girl who fucked 25 guys in the bathroom in a florida high school? Best role model for girls in a LONG time

Is it any work whatsoever, or are you just cashing in on being a pretty girl?

I'm actually curious because people make out profitable twitch streaming to be either sitting on your ass or spending your entire day turning games into a chore.

Can you get one of your boy toys to buy you Doom and give it to me?

What are your favorite games to play?

No income tax. Delaware also has this but my accountant told me to go with NV. I can't remember the logic to be honest. I hate dealing with taxes.

Both. I think of it as performance art. You have to be "on" all the time. Enjoying talking to people, enjoying playing video games even if you don't want to. So it's a chore sometimes but it's not bad at all for a job.

What is "long-term success" for you.. being a CEO of a major public company?

Sent.

I don't want to out myself. I think the most fun I've had with a video game is TF2 but I was younger so it's hard to tell if that's the game or just being young.

>LLC
>Income Tax

This

Benis in bagina? ;D

Hey I'm a guy working from home earning about $10k pm ask me anything, stupid female

>What is "long-term success" for you..
Not particularly relevant to this thread, to be honest. I'm not the one who put my career choices and mistakes as the topic of a thread on an anonymous public forum.

The only relevant question is what are your long-terms (if any) and what is your plan (if any) to achieve them?

I expect some bullshit reply (like you've already given) that includes some vague assumption that the "next great thing" will present itself automatically at the exact time needed, and that you current choices will have no adverse impact on your future financial status. Usually your type expects either:

1) that your current media success (if any) will continue indefinitely;

2) that you'll advance in the media industry and become a highly compensated media executive (the "white unicorn" approach); or

3) that you'll seamlessly resume a more traditional career path in the future with no repercussions from your decisions to effectively disappear from the adult world for 2-5 years.

I hate to be a wet blanket in your thread, especially since I'm sure you were hoping for positive reinforcement for your "desireable" financial situation. I'm sure you'll get some of that here. But we're not all deluded children.

So you aren't even capable of defining the terms you like to preach about AND you assume that everything inevitably ends in failure/exile from the business world because reasons. Silly millennial.

Here's your reply.

>because reasons
To be fair, I think I've been pretty explicit about the reasons why I think you're whoring your long-term potential for short-term gain. That you dismiss my points as "because reasons" says more about your state of mind than the validity of my concerns.

>Silly millennial
Another deflection tactic. Since you seem to have no articulate response to the points I made, you seek to diminish them by attack me personally. By suggesting that I'm too young to make a cogent argument, you avoid the need to address the merits of the argument itself.

Look, I get it. Your defensiveness is perfectly natural. I don't expect you to admit in this thread that you may be making tragic mistakes in the trajectory of your life, no matter how obvious it may be to an outside observer. You're likely too wrapped up in your current cocoon of media attention to have an honest perspective anyway.

But perhaps, hopefully, on a subconscious level, you'll absorb some of this.

One again, I see what you mean (not OP btw) and your assumptions are fairly reasonable. The thing is that nowadays, they can be applied to "traditional" jobs too. The world is changing exponentially fast, and "job stability" is a thing of the past. Sure, there might be some jobs where you have nearly-bulletproof stability, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

The days of working 40 years for the same company are dying. Are you aware of this fact?

uhh, he's pretty spot on. Have fun getting any job and then getting all your history brought up and all the co workers now know what you look like naked and snicker.

All the women at the job will think your a whore, which you are.

You probably won't get fired, but will be so ashamed that you eventually quit. This will happen with every job you go to that anyone can google, or theres enough dudes jacking off.

Yes, the employment world is changing. Loyalty (such as it ever existed) is pretty scarce these days, and both employers and employees are willing and able to make expedient changes that suit their best interests. Job hunting and hiring technology (e.g., monster.com) have only accelerated the pace.

And yet, the fundamentals still apply. Experience is still the highest regarded trait by employers, and the most valuable asset of employees. As I'm sure you know, we even see odd the odd trend of entry level positions that require experience, paradoxically.

Furthermore, with very limited exceptions, being a "content creator" or "online media personality" (or whatever euphemism you want to use for youtubers, twichers, and the like) is not recognized as "legitimate" job experience by employers. It's basically a black hole in your resume. This isn't going to change anytime soon, if ever. This has always been true of "creative" jobs, long before they became capable of being monetized on the internet.

Now if you have no other prospects in life, then maybe cashing in makes sense if you happen to be the rare case of someone who can actually make money with online content. But your shelf life is inherently very short, and even more so for a female streamer who capitalizes on their physical attributes. So if you have the intelligence and education to have a professional career (as OP implies they do) then you'd be foolish not to consider the cost of putting yourself behind your peers.

One of the smartest things I've seen posted on this board was when someone pointed out that all wealth is relative. It's not about what you have; it's about what you have compared to others. Sometime keeping pace is actually winning, because falling behind is most certainly losing.

Do you take advantage of the fact you're a woman? For example, low cut tops, acting flirty, etc.

You can't generate 7k in a month streaming unless you are famous, because you need tons of traffic for that. OP is bullshitting.

Can you post your feet? :3

No proof no post.

How does it feel to have to pay 30% of that 7k in taxes, so you're actually only taking home ~$55k?

How does it feel to know that once aging shrivels you, and your attractiveness dries up/you're no longer "hot" to 13 year old boys, you're going to be 5+ years behind any of your peers in their careers?

How does it feel to know that you're getting paid basically to be masturbation fodder for low functioning teenage boys and creepy old men?

How does it feel to know that finding a long term relationship is going to be a struggle (because most normal guys can't handle your self sabotaging career choice)?

I've been the most critical person in this thread, but at least I kept my comments related to matters of business and finance.

You, on the other hand, are a massive faggot and a pathetic neckbeard. Your kind isn't wanted on this board.

Truth hurts huh?

you can tell which posters aren't getting laid by the visceral hatred they share for this chick. guys, humans adapt and find new wells as old ones dry up.

DID YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE BEHIND? EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE MORE THAN ME NOW? I'LL NEVER GET FIRED OR HAVE ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME. I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD

jesus fucking christ

Truth? I have no way of knowing if any of things he said are true or not. I do know that he's making assumptions about OP that aren't present in the thread, and that his post has nothing to do with the topic of this board.

Stop being a faggot.

I make 100k+. Don't care if you believe me. I just think it's delusional to believe that you're not fucking your long term career choices by becoming an attention wore on the Internet for cash.

She's not doing anything unique or marketable, and she's not an expert in any game, or she would have sold herself as something other than a girl who plays video games for cash.

If she wants to succeed in the field, she either needs to build content that doesn't depend on her looks for popularity, or she needs to become a professional caster in a high dollar game. Even then, there's no long term guarantee until you're making enough money to get traditional media outlets interested. For every pewdie pie there's a hundred "chocolate rain" guys.

I've doing financial consulting post 2008 for a local bank and the sad thing is most don't save nor are they willing to go back to a lower standing in living condition.

How much do you spend on starbux per month

>socially stigmatizing

What? Are you stunted.

The old virtues are gone, whoring it up is now the new trendy thing to do. Even better if you did some interracial action.

Holy shit most of the responses in this thread are gay af lmao. OP get yours. Get it while you can. Making $84k a year live streaming? Whaaaat. Handle that. Put some to the side for a rainy day. Drop some in a vanaurd index fund. Pop some in an aggressive stock portfolio. Allocate the rest towards a business venture.

Don't listen to the meme of "you don't want to be behind your peers as they work on long term careers". I am pretty sure your peers can't make over $80k a year by playing video games (or they would be). Milk this shit until it runs dry. You're still young and you have plenty of time to worry about wageslaving.

Get your paper booboo.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAE1Z99uXGw

>2016
>taking financial advice from someone who says "gay af lmao"
>taking financial advice from someone who uses the term "wage slaving" unironically
>taking financial advice from someone who finds life wisdom in rap songs
>taking financial advice from an obvious neckbeard poorfag

so much jealousy and anger. relax anons

how do you feel about investing in cigarettes?

Why are you posting on muh board? Why are you not on Plebbit?

>white knighting on Veeky Forums
I honestly cannot imagine anything more pathetic. Seriously.

So many people falling for a bait thread.

No wonder the crypto shills come here to harvest fools.

>2016
>being this gay af
Kek

Buy ETH.

>Don't care if you believe me.
That's good cause we don't. Youre a pathetic loser and you always will be.

ask someone who makes $10k/mo in revenue from cloud mining anything

hashocean.com/?rid=470464

lol at the amount of salty neckbeard virgins itt

did the Jews play any part in 9/11, and how does that effect your financial relationship with youtube?

What games do you play and do the twitch staff usually act retarded as they seem to be?

/thread
now all you fuck off out of this thread already
and OP show your tits

Yeah, I do not really understand the meaning of this reply but user is exactly right with his comment.

The fact that your reaction is so poor makes me think that your future is even less golden than I already think it is going to be.

I always wondered what would happen with al those youtube stars, no valuable skillset nor experience.

I think this thread answered that question quite truthfully.

Conclusion: better prepare yourself on getting a real job, because get rich quick and YOLO does not work in the grown-up world.

Shut up idiot and listen to truth

>/threading a retarded post
No.

You don't pay tax?

>Implying you wouldn't do the same thing if you were capable of it

Who the fuck wouldn't play videogames for so much money? Are you retarded?

Oh right forgot everyone on Veeky Forums is either a trust fund billionaire inheriting millions from their relatives dying every month or a VP of some medium firm earning a modest $800k/yr

>get your paper booboo
>my god...pls leave...I mean I actually feel sorry for OP that a monster like you is defending her

No, that is not the conclusion. Playing games for so much money is awesome, I would murder people to be able to do that.

However, it is not long-term, and you would be a fool to think otherwise.

So, all fine and dandy, but this should be a side project and you should still focus on getting a solid job.

That is the main idea.

>However, it is not long-term, and you would be a fool to think otherwise.
>So, all fine and dandy, but this should be a side project and you should still focus on getting a solid job.

Who said it was, dumbass?

She clearly said she has a degree and a career plan

The autists in this thread are just clinging to whatever they can to say "W-whore... s-stop making almost twice the median salary in the US playing videogames... i-i don't like it..."

>This has always been true of "creative" jobs, long before they became capable of being monetized on the internet.

Out of curiosity and desire for knowledge, can you please provide examples of "creative jobs" before the Internet era (say, in the 80's)? I mean, besides being a writer which is obvious.
How old are you, by the way?

Regarding the rest of your post, what you said is true. However, you take for granted that OP's life goal is to succeed in her career and make as much money as possible. While this is a sensible assumption, given that this goal is the main goal of the majority of the population, it doesn't necessarily mean that OP's hapiness revolves around having a "real career" and climbing the ladder. Maybe she just wants to make fast bucks, save and invest most of it, then work part-time as a cashier afterwards to pay for her basic needs. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks.

Also, you seem to deny that nowadays, many many people start school and/or careers really late (in their thirties and even fourties), and while they are often faced with a competitive disadvantage over their younger peers, they are still able to get employed and succeed.
You make it seem like it's a matter of life or death, when it's not.

>being this offended by a Kat Williams quote
Lmao @ your life

>I have a degree, marketing experience and I'm continually making business connections.

Yes, just like every Syrian refugee has a degree.

What?

What does that even mean? Why are you so mad that a girl is making more money than you do(and probably will) as well as almost everyone on this board playing videogames that you need to try to somehow bring her down to your level?

Good for her man, you don't need to constantly fight people to feel better, you know.

>it doesn't necessarily mean that OP's hapiness revolves around having a "real career" and climbing the ladder. Maybe she just wants to make fast bucks, save and invest most of it, then work part-time as a cashier afterwards to pay for her basic needs.
It's pretty clear OP is interested in financial success, and not just "happiness" or "contentment." You don't make a thread bragging about your income unless you're keeping score.

As for cashing in now and coasting, it's not going to work. There's no chance OP can make enough now to have a retirement with the same standard of living that she's currently experiencing. People drastically under-estimate the amount of money needed to maintain a standard of living when their income stops or drops dramatically. This is exacerbated by the extended length of time such a fund would have to survive. OP would need to earn MANY multiples of her claimed income to actually build a sustainable reserve that could last a lifetime. And that's assuming no serious financial setbacks and perfect financial discipline for a lifetime. That's just not realistic.

Furthermore, people who go from high incomes to low incomes traditionally have serious adjustment issues. Even retirees, who have a lifetime to prepare for the change in their financial situation, struggle with the transition. A 20-something kid is going to have major problems, further jeopardizing any long-term plans.

>while they are often faced with a competitive disadvantage over their younger peers
That's what I've been saying all along. I never said it was a death sentence or that OP was foreclosing the possibility of future financial success and advancement. Just that she was making things much harder on herself - that there is a price to her decision to pursue a nontraditional job at the time her peers are building their careers.

Decisions have consequences, and OP has shown that she is blind to the consequences of her decisions. That's just stupid.

You seem jelly and mad desu. It's not impossible at all to get some job in the media or marketing or one of the companies she would deal with in her day to day.

And there's the not insignificant chance she could scale to make a lot more.

So what's the disadvantage? Her experience and connections would be an advantage in any job.

Tl;dr
You're way overthinking this, bro. I make as much as OP selling shit on ebay. Some people just don't give a fuck about careers lol. You're an idiot if you think OP should sacrifice $90k/year just because she won't have as much experience if she ever wants to look for a job.

>You seem jelly and mad
Why? Because I make well-considered and well-explained points? Or because you disagree with me? Or because you want to white knight some claimed girl on the internet?

Do you know how stupid you sound when you can't even articulate a critique?

>It's not impossible at all to get some job in the media or marketing or one of the companies she would deal with in her day to day
Yeah, all those twitch interns are raking in the bucks. And I'm sure Google has scores of high-paying jobs on standby for minor Youtube celebrities. Get real.

>And there's the not insignificant chance she could scale to make a lot more
But the chances are insignificant. Literally. Statistically insignificant. We're talking lottery odds here. We don't call that sound financial planning. That's called gambling with your future.

Losers like you are free to gamble with their futures because -- let's face it -- you don't much to lose. No offense, but you weren't going anywhere anyway. But OP claims to have a degree and claims to have designs on a more traditional career when the easy money inevitably dries up. And yet she thinks there's no consequences of leaving the adult world for 3-5 years? That's called denial.

Generating $7K/month revenue in a sales capacity is meaningless since you have to consider your cost of goods sold and your overhead. Any adult would know this.

You must be 18 to post on this board. Please come back then.

>implying I wasnt talking about profit
That other guy is right. You are extra salty.

You seem extremely buttblasted that a girl is making more than you are. For playing videogames, a common leisurely activity.

>things said by people too stupid to participate in an intelligent conversation

And for the record, I am most decidedly not jealous of OP's financial situation. Being a professional internet streamer is actually pretty difficult. Even the females who cash in on their physical attributes have to work hard to make it a sustained income stream. Either way, you have to deal carefully with the NEETs, virgins, and trolls that fill twitch and youtube. Only neckbeards like you guys think it's as easy as "play games; get money."

I'm sure for guys like you, OP's situation would be very enviable. As I already said above, someone with meager future financial prospects would be lucky to be in OP's shoes. (I guess reading isn't among your core skills.)

But OP made the claim that she'd be able to switch seamlessly to a traditional career when the internet money dries up (as it inevitably will). That's deluded, for the reasons I explained.

Perhaps instead of being obsessed with me or obsessed with OP, you guys could actually discuss the topic of the thread? Because you both sound like giant white knight faggot shitposters.

>implying we are the ones obsessed with OP
You pretty much wrote her a novel kek.

>you guys think it's as easy as "play games; get money."
It is, retard.

Breh you're the one writing out 4 paragraphs analyzing OP and making all these retarded conclusions.

>Only neckbeards like you guys think it's as easy as "play games; get money."

It IS relatively easy though.

There is people working in factories in the US doing hard phyiscal labor for 8+ hours a day and they're making 1/3rd - 1/4th of what OP is making per year, for sitting in her house giggling with horny boys on twitch and playing videogames.

There is people who finish Accounting degrees(studying like crazy a bunch of boring shit) just to work 50-60 hrs/week and make about, or usually UNDER what OP makes per year playing videogames.

Which of those three is harder to do?

>But OP made the claim that she'd be able to switch seamlessly to a traditional career when the internet money dries up (as it inevitably will). That's deluded, for the reasons I explained

It's not insanely difficult. People have started careers later. Especially something like marketing wouldn't be impeded on by being a videogayme streamer.

So many angry NEETs throwing shade in an obvious bait thread..

>Any other talk of "value" is complaining about capitalism.

10/10 well played

>girl browsing Veeky Forums
1/10

teach me how to mak money or give me money pls :c

Thank you for your reply. It's a valid perspective.
Can you please answer my other question:

>Out of curiosity and desire for knowledge, can you please provide examples of "creative jobs" before the Internet era (say, in the 80's)? I mean, besides being a writer which is obvious.
How old are you, by the way?

Thanks

The context of my statement was creative jobs that employers look at and essentially give no credit for. So they stand as a black hole in your resume. I think it's pretty obvious this would include almost any creative enterprise that someone tried in a professional capacity: e.g., artist, performer, writer.

It's not that these are inherently meritless undertakings; but rather that they are viewed as having little to no translatable value in a more traditional employment scenario. Same is true of any other "holes" in your resume. Travelled the world for 2 years? Liability. Taught English to starving African children? Liability. Dropped out to care for your sick mother? Liability.

No one said it was fair. Right or wrong, these things are often perceived as indicating someone who is perhaps a bit flighty, unfocused, unstructured (and therefore unreliable, unmotivated, etc.). That's just how most employers are going to view things (whether they admit it or not). I'm sure exceptions will exist, especially if the employer or the position is creative itself. But in most situations, this is just the reality.

It would be nice if we lived in world where everyone had the luxury to "chase their dreams" or "proceed at their own pace." But its fantasy, pure and simple. Late starters are almost always at a disadvantage. Maybe its possible to overcome that disadvantage; maybe not. But when its a self-inflicted disadvantage, like OP, then you have to be smart and do the long-term math.

So you're 21 or 22?

Just like you make $100k+

I'm not sure the relevance of my age. Do my argument become more or less sound if I'm older or younger? I wasn't aware that logic or common sense were age dependant.

You're talking about the value of experience when you have none.

Adults can have a conversation about things whether they have first-hand experience with them or not. I can discuss the Japanese economy even though I've never been to Japan, and I can discuss monetary policy even though I'm not on the Federal Reserve Board. The benefits of having a facile mind is that knowledge and wisdom aren't limited by your experience.

If you have the faculties of a child, then you think like a child and make mistakes like a child. Grow the fuck up.

Was it your intentions to make it big as a streamer, or were you one of the originals that just stumbled into it?

How hard would it be to get into the market now? I'm thinking about providing the tech set up and pimping my sisters out on twitch.

>a kid telling someone to grow up
That's silly. I like you.

>makes money from thirsty basement dwellers for playing video games

>doesn't even pay tax

What's so funny about this, is that the neckbeards look at this as an opportunity to become enraged at women for doing something "stupid" or "for attention".

But men are the stupid ones here. Not me specifically, but other men. The kind of men who will watch a girl play vidya and give them money.

WE HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME.

So you're 20?

It's the """neckbeards""" who watch these broads and give them money because pretty.

The men are the ones who call bullshit.