Opinions on triple s

i want to know what Veeky Forums's general opinion on these are, imo they look very nice but are way too expensive ($795 retail). personally i like most of the colorways

jeans are too tight in this on-foot picture

another colorway

best rendition yet of the "ugly chunky sneaker" trend

Agreed, all the others are just plain ugly as fuck and I never got the appeal
But I actually get these and understand why people like them

i really like the laces

are there any noname cheap chink shits that immitate this look?

that's true, although i wouldn't know what shoes they would go with, i guess i was trying to say that the laces go well with the shoes

The layers looks as badly composed as a Big Mac at McDonald.

i'd cop if they were like half the price

I like them, but I think that they don't worth resell or even retail price.That's the problem with liking hyped items.

Definitely the best colorway. Pretty cool shoe, not something I could ever pull off but I like them regardless.

Why can't you pull it off? Such a simple seanker, anyone can do it.

Got a chance to wear them the other day, they're surprisingly comfortable for the size and weight

raf did this with his stupid ozweegos. he is to blame for this shitty trend

OMG these are fucking disturbing

aas

fucking poorfag cuck lmao

you realize there are more shoes other than ozawegos? ozwegos don't even look like this.

any opinion on sizing? Copped back when they were on Barney's, got my size but never had balenciaga shoes before so I hope they fit. Otherwise, I'll probably make some bank on resale.

no, but ozweegos were one of the first big moves towards clunky, ugly shoes after the minimalist phase

when were they on barneys? i thought they hadnt released yet

for like a week, very short time then the listing disappeared. It was for a pre-order that was shipping around October, haven't heard anything since but I assume in a month or so ill have them.

ah okay

bump