Terrorwave

I'm looking to update my wardrobe and get a few different outfits within the terrorwave aesthetic. I like the look of sumer pants joggers in drabs and earth tones as part of the look for me but im having trouble finding versions with belt loops on top of just having a drawstring as i concealed carry and having the ability to wear a belt will that make that easier. any recommendations on brands or styles would be helpful.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/streetwear/RbThU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

non of u cowards would actually commit to an act of terror
posers gtfo

Its a look dumbass, it has nothing to do with wanting to get 72 virigns.

>terrorism has to be Islamic fundamentalism
You'll never into terrorwave, loser

arktis
nemen

Took me ages to find this

model d on those fila shoes and the ones in the top left?

Top left are beat up Stan smiths. Can't tell you the fila model tho

Is this more IRAwave or slavwave?

in between thats the appeal

I've got a bit of IRA wave if anybody is interested

fuck it might as well dump

>dress like an iljin while holding a gun
>dress in hiking clothes while holding a gun
>call it "terrorwave"

Irawave always seemed more partisancore then terrorwave. terrorwave is about taking the grey man concept and actually applying it to modern urban fashion choices rather than wearing a bunch of 5.11 gear and sticking out like some jackass.

It comes from the clothing style of the IRA, Rebels, and other dissidents hence terrorist style aka Terrorwave because it definitely isn't average streetwear.

so to sum some things up:
>bulky clothing that looks like you could hide a gun in
>low-tech watch/phone that look like u could use in a bomb
>european brands or obvious knockoffs
>trainers or athletics shoes
>neutral/dirty colours
>low body fat
>no smiling

so, mostly cheap utilitarian stuff?

Stop being a mamaboy elitist. Robbing a bank is cool, it's not "filthy niggers".

Fila T1

Any links on that fur lined bomber jacket looking thing?

Wanting something like that for winter but they're always like £700+

someone post that trained in knife hand to hand combat russian gopnik in bomber jacket

Fucking SOURCE on those gray baggers, far right pants
PLEASE

Fuck yeah, thanks user.

Yes

Am I sleep deprived or did Rogue One use partisan-core for it's fits

i was born into terrorwave.
it chose me.

that green anorak looks so nice, need to visit a milsurp place

i only want one virgin.

Pants are too skinny but good effort.

you are the virgin

horrible guide

Too clean you look like a poser

Those are some big fucking hands.

Why do Russian insist on those retarded forehead bangs. Why is Russian haircut so atrocious?

Nice nmds

>tfw terrorwave without trying

Think of it as of Russian mullet. Only Trump-voting rural retards would be getting this. The bad kind, you know.

Yeah. Think of the outfit you might wear, put together from your already existing wardrobe, were you to suddenly take up arms in support of some political aim. That's terrorwave.

Oh they absolutely did. Remember the scene where the evil stormtroopers rolled through the peaceful city in their big evil tanks, and were ambushed by the peaceful heroic mujahideen, erm, I mean pseudo-jedi zealots? The whole thing was an allegory for "muh american imperialism in Iraq/Afghanistan," from a left wing perspective.

An older thread had a movie recommended called "Battle of Neretva" found these after Google image search

Force 10 from navarone? Related images partisan-core

That makes sense, it had so much desert paramilitary imagery.

Found this terrorwave imgur album, some nice stuff, some crap
m.imgur.com/r/streetwear/RbThU

All that slav squatting is to keep them on earth

suede is to be copped second hand as a brokeboi. consignments shops and curated vintage shops. depop can also have some hidden gold.

t, brokeboi dressing like a columbian cartel boi

step 1 : have a rifle

because without a gun terrorwave is just cringe

Step 2: Get arrested by European police for illegaly owning a war weapon.

I'm all in for this aesthetic but theses Baskets looks likes you wouldn't fuck them up.

Also, are leather boots /terrorwave/ or /reichwave/ ?

>European police

nice bulge senpai

Whatever the country, none of them will let you carry something more long and harmful than your thumb.

Yeah, because the sign of a civilised country is people walking around with assault rifles to go shopping in walmart

At least I'd like to hang out with my baseball bat for the banter. But it seems already too much barbarian.

Fun is dead.

Is this guide less accurate than the long one?

stop getting adidas and look for cheap and knockoff 2 stripes suit, dont tell me that shit doesnt scare you off than seeing a guy with adi on, where did he get that tracksuit? why only 2 stripes? is he poor? will he do something crazy any moment? am i high? leave people with doubts, thats what they fear the most, the unknown

Does dressing like this increase my chances of being arrested?

nah thats more partisan core with the cammo jacket. The whole look of terrorwave is urban/ civilian clothes that would do well as combat clothes. so you can blend in but oper8 as needed. pretty much the greyman concept but done right.

only if you're brown

Is there a chart of the differences between terrorwave/partisancore/reichwave/slavwave/etc.?

these are all good examples of terrorwave

im going for a more modern and contemporary terrorwave. also been considering getting a pair of Nike SFB for the longest time.

still conscious of what other people think. lol
were not even on the same level or spectrum senpai.

i am transcendence.

more female terrorwave pleaseandthankyou???

are those french resistance members ?

at least you admit you're on the spectrum

Yes, Simone Segouin for the record.

its true, i have a big dick. its actually width thats important. =)

>League of Legends running on the computer
YOU are the virgin.

LOOKING GOOD BRI

big boy pants

can manlets be terrorwave?

what bomber is that

I wanted to dress like that until I went to one of those german Frühlingsfest and three guys who dressed like OP's pic got detained by the police. They weren't white sure, but it's not like they had a strange look, they were laughing.

Sasha Grey x Planned Parenthood shirt, very nice

I copped one as well

kek

This thread is basically just clothes and a rifle. Outfit ideas would be cool but anons are just posting literal terrorist/rebel pics.

Technically wearing outift during a act of terror / war makes it /terrorwave/, isn't that right ?

It's all inspo from here.

Is this /terrorwave/?

Is this /terrorwave/?

Where can I buy those?