How all the sudden 1/4 of normies look like skinheads now? First was hitler youth hairstyle and now this

How all the sudden 1/4 of normies look like skinheads now? First was hitler youth hairstyle and now this...

bomber jacket doesn't make you a skinhead.you see the S K I N h e a d bit???

I don't think you know anything about skinheads

Everyone wants to look tough

/HopkinsCore/ is the new thing.

>now
bomber jackets have been 100% normalfag tier for literally 2 years

the slim ones, only rarely you see regular ones

How to spot Fast-Fashion consumers 101.

yeah. the h&m slim bombers are everywhere. i hate it

Please stop using normie.
Your pic related is been extremelly popular in the past few years, with all the kanye west "fashion designs" a.k.a stealing millatery clothes, one of the most basics fits out there is wearing a bomber jacket with ripped jeans and a pair of adidas sneakers.
I hate to break it to you, but you're not as special as you think you are.

People who stick to the norm are normies , what's wrong with the term?

Because when you call others normies, implicitly you're making yourself part of a special group, but in the in they are just like anyone else(just look at op as a exemple).

Not the guy,
But normie is just a word to define globality, a certain majority of people. It doesn't extract us from it, but instead acknowledge a more general taste.Whether we agree with it or not.

I have a dark, marine blue bomber from lyle and scott that i just fucking love. My only problem is that i have no clue what kind of shoes i should wear with them.. I don't want to use some trainers as that is something that absolutely everyone is wearing and i don't like the look of them with bombers.
Should i buy some derbies or something like that or what?

Apart from normies, I did not explicitly use autism memes.

I see you're into fashion mate

Why are you wearing trousers with holes?

I agree with you that is a easy way to define the average taste, easy way to define us all. But the problem that I have is that most of people that use that word use it in a sense of a superiority, that they are part of a special group and most of them are simply normal.
Is just a pet peeve that I have, anyone is free to say whatever they want, but from my expirience people that call other normies are just trying to be feel special, judging other from a superiority point of view, but when you met them they are just like anyone else.

Fashion. Look. It. Up.

Just accept that normies will be in anything that's socially acceptable thing, especially 2016 Stan Smith and 2017 Vans, which to those who bought before the hype were dismayed by its popularity. I ain't even using the get out normies may may.

So apparently the next in thing is distressed sneakers, are you ready for the most in fashion?

Trends. Normies follow trends, not fashion.