How to look less goofy/more attractive?

>be me
>strong features
>beanpole with some muscle
>absolutely zero fashion sense

My boyfriend is constantly giving me advice on what to wear when we go out, but I must be bad at pattern recognition or something because I can't seem to match anything when he's not around?

So I'm wondering if you guys could give me some pointers on what to do when I do my makeup (because whenever I do my makeup, I either look like a whore or a really tall 12 year old) and what to do when I dress.

My three sizes are
42 overbust
34 underbust
27 waist
39 hips

Other measurements:
shoulder to shoulder - 17"
sleeve - 26"
leg inseam - 32"

I just... I don't wanna embarrass him in public so much? But I also don't want to only wear one of two outfits every time we go out.

Pic related is me.

As for my preferred style, I like flowers and band shirts? I've got a lot of baggy, ill fitting (oversize) tee-shirts that I like to wear which advertise everything from MS Office to Oculus Rift.

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postureminder/dkmkfopiihabelocpelofchappjjnpkm?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You look disgusting. No amount of makeup or styling or fashion can do anything about that ugly fucking panface of yours. Kill yourself

... but how do you really feel?

are you a jungle asian or a bean person

Jungle asian. Does this limit my makeup options?

>how to be less goofy
>posts pic with goofy expression
take a normal fucking photo before you ask for advice. the fuck is going on with that posture?

>goofy expression
That's my smile. Should I change it? I already changed it in college when my friends told me that my old smile accentuated my chin and wasn't flattering. They told me to go with a smirk of some sort and they settled for this? I dunno. I'm slightly autistic and one thing that I struggle with is self expression using vocals and facial expressions.

jesus christ

My posture is really bad when I'm sitting down. It straightens out when I'm standing unless I'm at work or concentrating on something. It's hard to pay enough attention to it that it stays straight.

Lately I've been considering one of those posture correcting back things which give you a little buzz every time you start to slouch. Do they work?

1. don't listen to your '''''friends''''' if they're trying to micromanage your facial expression.
2. post a picture with neutral/no expression if you want solid advice
3. lurk more. you'd look fine with the right hair cut and clothes

take a non retarded picture and get back with me

Like this?

I'm really not sure what you guys mean by this. Like I get that there's something wrong with my facial expression or the photo or something but I really don't know what you guys are talking about unless you say it specifically. Please be patient with me.

exactly like this. you look cute like this!
maybe trim your bangs and brush your hair
if you want to wear makeup i suggest something light and simple, like korean/asian makeup, not western makeup

clothing-wise, i suggest more fitting clothes than baggy shirts. baggy clothing doesn't look smart unless you're going for a specific look, which i don't think can be achieved with cheap band shirts.

never heard of them, but if you want to remember to not slouch, i suggest writing a sticky note and sticking it close to your screen to remind you.

what would you rate your boyfriend? If he's anything above a 5, you're out of your league

Another girl here. I get compliments a lot on my clothes, so maybe I can help.

My best advice for you is to start collecting photos you like of other girls you think look good. What do they have in common? Is it their makeup, hair, their clothes? Mimic those aspects.

Based on your photo, I see a few things you could improve:

>Hair
Your hair is not styled in any way. Try not to have your bangs be so greasy. Blow dry and trim your bangs, use some dry shampoo in them if they get bad during the day. It looks like your hair isn't long or short, so maybe grow it out or try a lob.

>Glasses
They look outdated, like a pair you've had since grade school and you don't care. Go for a more trendy frame or try contacts. I find that I can't get my makeup to look right when I wear glasses.

>Clothing
I bet you wear jeans and converse. You don't look super beanpole-y with those measurements unless you're like 5'9". I can't picture it very well, so it might help to post a body picture. Based on what body type you have, I can suggest what clothing flatters you the best. Typically, I feel best in dresses but that's up to you.

>Makeup
You have nice skin, so no need for heavy foundation. You have pretty lips, so I'd suggest a lipstain or gloss to show that. A bit of eyebrow powder will help to fill in your eyebrows, since they appear sort of thin.

Why the fuck is everyone so mean? user fill in brows and maybe contour a little, also shirts tucked into plain black skirts are always a good match

I know he's attractive, but I don't know what rating he would get. Probably something above a 6 though, I think. Here's a picture I took while we were out hiking last year.

Lol

What a fucking loser

I don't understand why you're being mean to me or insulting him. He's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders, a well developed physique, and notably masculine physical features and a charisma which influences others quite substantially.

What's a good place to buy plain black skirts? Do plain black skirts have pleats?

What kind of makeup should I be looking for? Makeup usually gives me acne.

Glasses are something I can do pretty easy. I've had these for a long time and I've been meaning to replace them but I'm kinda attached to them. But recently I went swimming and I can't see without them on so the lenses are damaged from the chlorine. And I'm up for replacement on optical insurance so I can get new ones I think no problem.

What kind of frame is stylish and will complement my facial features?

I'm 6" with those measurements. What kind of clothing should I wear for a picture that'd help you give advice?

Lip makeup makes me self conscious of my chin. Is there any way to reduce that or should I change the way I think about it? If I accent my lips won't people stare at my giant lower mandible?

Hair is difficult. I wash it once every 2-3 days, but it gets greasy whenever I exercise. And so even though it's fine when I don't exercise, I exercise a lot. But when I wash it after I exercise, I get really bad dandruff and my scalp starts to flake and my hair gets damaged from the shampoo. How do I avoid this?

Clothingwise I usually wear something that I end up being told is completely off the wall not attractive. So I like to stick with what's comfortable - a flat color pleated skirt (knee length or maxi) and an oversize tee shirt. If it's cold out, I'll wear leggings and a floral dress. The only dresses I have are floral with baggy full or half-length sleeves because I'm really self conscious about my upper arms. They're not fat but they're big. Also my forearms are big but my elbow is small so it does this weird contour thing

Most likely h & m or Zara or anything like that, pleats are fine, even like a plain plad skirt can work

>What kind of makeup should I be looking for?
If you don't wear foundation, concealers, or powders, you shouldn't be getting acne. Stuff for your lips won't give you pimples, nor should anything for your eyes. If you're worried, just wash it off immediately before bed. What's your skincare like? Like I said before, your skin looks great.

I'm self conscious of my chin too (slightly recessed) but I wear lip stuff. I never thought of it that way. I think you should just go for it -- makeup will make you look more feminine anyway.

Anyway, stuff I like:
>Lips: Etude House Dear Dear Darling Lip Tint, YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil
>Eyes: Kat Von D Eye Liner
>Brows: elf Eyebrow Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Also, how are you six feet tall and a girl? That's insane.

As for the glasses, I'm not sure. I think I remember reading that larger, square frames suit larger faces but you might want to double check me on that.

>What kind of clothing should I wear for a picture that'd help you give advice?
Something fitted, if possible.

Seriously. You should lift weights and get better a haircut that doesn't have bangs. Then you will look hot in any clothes as long as they fit.

I carry baby wipes everywhere and just use a hypoallergenic baby wipe whenever there's something on my face or my face is oily.

Other than that, I exercise 3-4x/wk, sit in a sauna room for 30mins twice a week, refrain from ever using soap on my face, use petroleum jelly twice a month as an overnight mask, and use skin toner every time I come out of the shower.

Thank you for the makeup recommendations.

Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone.

I will look up how to match frames and I will bring my boyfriend along for when I get a new glasses frame. I'm sure that'll help a lot anyway because if he says that something looks good on me, I usually end up warming up to it pretty quickly even though I don't really like new glasses styles.

>wear something fitted and take a picture
I uh. Give me a minute to see if I have anything fitted.

What is a hairstyle that doesn't have bangs? Would that mean trimming my bangs until it gets to my hairline? I dunno, it looks weird in my head.

I already lift weights 3-4 times a week. It's difficult to balance though with how often I work.

Tell your boy to ditch those glasses and that haircut.

If your work involves being in a computer I suggest using this Chrome extension to remind you to sit straight chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postureminder/dkmkfopiihabelocpelofchappjjnpkm?hl=en it's pretty good

I do depot repair on computers that won't turn on, like logic board repairs and such. I really can't not slouch at work unless they get me a standing desk which I've been asking them for for a while.

I don't have any form fitting clothing. The closest I've got is a formal floral dress.

Get contacts
Learn to better apply makeup
Get a haircut and learn how to use product in it
Stay out of the sun to become more pale
Get more feminine clothes rather than unisex tees

I'm pretty sure there's places that you can get a make over done professionally.
They'll take a look at you and figure out what best suits your features.

It'll help get rid of a lot of guess work, especially for make up. They'll pretty easily figure out what make ups to use with the shade of your skin and how to apply it to hide less desirable features and accentuate the good ones.
They'll also be able to give you a nice hair cut which you can use as reference for the future.

Clothing wise it'll be pretty universal. Just go to plebbit and check out any female fashion subreddits to see what's cute and shit. Veeky Forums isn't really as good for female fashion because it's mostly incels on here

>I know he's attractive
lol my confidence is thru the roof

>I don't understand why you're being mean to me or insulting him.
fuck off back to plebbit stupid slut

???

if you think that faggot is attractive im a god

>Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone.
?????????????

anyway look at kpop stars and taylor swift. im not joking. they have really good basic fashion that suits asian girls. especially taylor if you're tall and skinny.

I don't use reddit fampie.

I usually browse r9k because I think the content is relatable.

transition to male and become a cuteboy thai tomboy kpop impersonator

you have the face for it

>I usually browse r9k because I think the content is relatable.
>has a boyfriend
uhh

You're a bad person. I don't think that I could ever be attracted to you.

I will look into them. Thank you. :)

???? What?

I think that would worsen my self image and damage my mental health. Or maybe it's a compliment? I'm not sure. Thank you if you're saying I'm attractive.

I'm literally autistic, user. r9k is a board for autists. There are lots of autism stories which are very relatable. I don't think all robots are losers. Just different and often unconventional.

>Would that mean trimming my bangs until it gets to my hairline?
Oh my god, no... you grow them out. Are you retarded? How old are you?

>Likely reason that I'm 6' tall is a bully from middle school would spike my food with testosterone
Now I think you're a troll and I feel dumb for giving you advice.

So does bangless mean short bangs (above the eyebrows) or bangs which are parted so that they're not covering the forehead?

I'm sorry I seem a little fantastical. I really am real. I was bullied pretty heavily in elementary school going in to middle school. Changed schools four times before high school when they just gave up on my ever fitting in. The person that would spike my food was the son of a middle school PT teacher who was obviously on gear. His son had something against me specifically and would do things like hide my backpack when I went to the bathroom, knock things out of my hands, and throw rocks at me.

When I was 14 I went to the doctor because I'd shot up in height in an abnormal manner and everything hurt and my voice was starting to crack and I was getting really bad acne. The doctor took some vials of blood and there was a big thing that happened at my school where the PT teacher got fired. I think the bully transferred. Later on I learned that the doctor told my parents that somebody had been feeding me synthetic testosterone which was causing unnatural changes to how I was experiencing puberty.

This guy is 6/10 desu. His only redeemable feature is that he looks like he's tall

Damn, that sounds rough, sorry about that

I don't believe you.

So it's true that Beta western male goes after Eastern women

i dont think a high school bully would have the skill or resources to put testosterone in your food

You guys are really awful. :/

Truth hurts user

At this point I'm not sure if this is real or not, but if all of this is true, then don't listen to the mean comments, take the advice you were given and don't mind the bad comments

This kind of response is what I'm talking about. You're saying that to what? Hurt my confidence in him?

Okay.

Lifting.
'Let's change our appearance together.'

Hahahaha just like you take estrogen and bam! you're a women now! Ignore those Cis-gendered people!!

>different hairstyle
>glasses with slimmer frame
>clothes that accentuate your figure
>color combination and whatever pattern that you prefer

Can't say much about makeup, ask your bf about how it looks on you

Don't bother with foundation. You don't need it in your 20's, just make sure you have a good skincare regimen that includes sun protection. Moisturize, even if your skin is oily it can still be dehydrated which can cause acne. Some neutral colored eyeshadow and eyeliner on the top lashline (maybe with a subtle wing) would suit you. I agree with what the other poster said about your lips and eyebrows. Make sure you don't overpluck your eyebrows and maybe try castor oil. Lip makeup won't emphasize your chin. I'm not sure what shades of lipstick and blush are best for you because we have totally different skintones, but try going to Ulta or Sephora and asking a sales rep for advice. Just don't go into Mac the sales reps are usually bitches.

I have big upper arms too, you can get away with short sleeves as long as they aren't form fitting. Don't be miserable when it's hot as shit outside. I don't know much about dressing nice (that's why I'm here) so I can't give you any clothing advice. I was gonna suggest floral dresses though. Try throwing on a baggy open cardigan when it's cold, it'll look cute with any of the outfits you mentioned. Oh, and if you're comfortable with it, buy some skirts that go above the knees. It just looks a lot cuter and since you're tall you probably have long legs which is a good thing to emphasize.

The glasses are cute imo but if you want new ones, try thinner frames or ones that aren't black, that will soften your face. As for your hair, on the days when you don't wash it, try putting it in a ponytail and only washing the bangs, that way you can unsweaty them without drying out your scalp. You may be using the wrong shampoo too. Make sure it isn't meant for oily hair and use a good conditioner.

Good luck and sorry about the testosterone thing, I didn't know middle schoolers were capable of engaging in biological warfare.

I've got a lip gloss palette with a bunch of colors on it. Should I try natural colors or ...?

Thank you for the tip on going to Ulta instead of Mac. There's an Ulta right outside of my primary job so that makes it easy. And I'll ask about eyeliner/eyeshadow/brow stuff. They should be able to fill me in on that, right? (Does that cost money???)

Most skirts I buy end up going above the knees because they ride up as the day goes on and because I'm so tall that most clothing isn't made with my sizes in mind.

Growing up was awful. I'm glad I'm all grown up now and have a different set of problems. Thank you user.

What is a good conditioner? If I go to a hair salon, can they tell me? I think I will take that 'wash your bangs' thing to heart though. They get oily really fast. Is there a such thing as ultra low-potency shampoo for washing tips, too?

>You look disgusting. No amount of makeup or styling or fashion can do anything about that ugly fucking panface of yours. Kill yourself
wtf why so mean thats not even true

I think you're pretty OP

I'd say maybe go for some more fashionable glasses. Other than that, I like the bangs I think they frame your face well.

Just lurk on this site and don't listen to the people on here putting you down. Seriously just ignore them, our face also looks a bit puffy maybe you can lose some weight, and possibly get a haircut. You should find outfits you like online RT to emulate them, but nothing too fancy, just basic outfits.

what are the strong features u are referring to?

Wait, what is this? I feel so blessed and confident right now, and I'm not even a guy. Just weird.

His hair is bad. Covers the balding, but failed attempt because his hair is too thin. Obvious what is wrong with the sunglasses. Teeth are bad. Nose is big. Face is pretty much covered but doesn't look very promising. He looks overall super goofy and even his pants are bad. Well, I guess he gets some points for having a seeminly okay/normal torso, not really visible what the rest of his body type or posture and length is. I guess the T-shirt is the best part. It does not matter if someone is sweet, okay? Well it does, but not in here. I usually adore the shy, nice and quiet type but this is just so anti-effort and he actually looks literally autistic.

I would just keep things the way they are. You two seem perfect for each other in that regard. You're obviously going to get comments if you ask for them here, this is a "fashion" "forum" with people from the goddamn Internet. If you really want to make a change then it should not come from a place like this. Perhaps some basic tips and advice, but the rest of it is going to be bs anyway. This is not going to change you. It has to come from yourself mostly. And to be honest I would be more ashamed of him than vice versa but okay.

that hairstyle is weird.
is he balding?

(i can relate.) eh, he's alright I guess.

I'm absolutely against racemixing though.

please be patient
she has autism

you don't need to explain yourself. Veeky Forums is full of underaged retards who think they know everything and are snarky because they think they're funny, when really they're just mouthbreathing bandwagon asshats

your boyfriend looks somewhat beta but unlike these faggots he's actually working out and trying to be more masculine

I can show you my official autism certificate and even I am not as slow and stupid. What is up with this girl?

>my official autism certificate
no, I'm pretty sure you're just retarded, because you would know that autism is a spectrum, jerk off

best advice I can give you is to lurk more find inspiration experiment and don't get discouraged

you need to develop your own style just study a lot of fits you like (and even ones you don't just for reference points)

an easy way to get started is to find some sort of celeb/model/public figure you feel that you share a resemblance/admiration for an develop a starting point there. accentuating your positive features is a good way to look a bit more serious and attractive, you're tall and skinny so you actually have a good start on dressing in a conventionally attractive manner

I think a natural pinkish color would look best.

And nah the people at Ulta are paid to help customers so you don't have to pay them extra. Just tell them what you're looking for, and they'll give you ideas based on your skin type, skin tone, etc. You can get a "mini makeover" at Sephora for free too.

Pantene works really well for me, anything that says it's hydrating should be fine. Just make sure you keep it in for like three minutes.

My ex was the same fucking way. So glad I don't have to drag her around places hoping she wont embarass me now.

>I'm absolutely against racemixing though.
looooooooooooooooooooooool

Holy fuck, this nigga's combover is unprecedented

Enjoy being rejected from both side of races. Your child will love you dearly.

It's because of his money, isn't it?

Y'all both have no fashion sense whatsoever but that's just not everybodys thing. You seem very kind and genuine and in love. Leave this board and don't come back.

No? He is legitimately attractive and the people who're saying he isn't are wrong.

>hiking in jeans and t-shirt
>indicative of a lack of fashion sense
okay kid

Ur boyfriend is not considered good looking by any western standard, he is just plain on the uffly side.

Move to any part of Europe and compare, he is a 4/10 in a good day.

Now,about u, ur not as bad as u think, but i wont extend on this.

Show us ur body, so we can tell what kind of clothes would fit u better,and help u out annon, were trying to legitimately advice but we cant do, with all that bulky clothes covering u.

I checked and I don't have any form fitting clothing though.

Then show us a picture witouth clothes at all, is no diferent than when u go to the swimming pool.
And we may give u better sugestions, clothes ar for the body not the face after all.

You are cute OP. Keep rocking tshirts and shorts or whatever. By your measurements I can tell you've got the proper assets. Don't change yourself to satisfy some dumb idiot kid boyfriend. Good luck.

Don't do this, they're creeps and they're just trying to embarrass/humiliate you.

You my dear look like you would have a musky milky semisweet odour, yes mm. very nice. I would like to pour my meringue into your shepherds pie.

How is humilliating a human body?
Ur the creep if u thing a human body is humilliating.

Cut your hair to ear/chin length and wear a choker

Then you'll have the sad girl aesthetic. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing fashion-wise

Fuck no. She didn't say she wanted to look like a whore. Never recommend this terrible look to anyone.

not that user but tbhwy user the best whores i've ever had were jungle asians

That's racist and you're not funny.

is it racist? or were all my best experiences paying for sex really with malaysians and vietnamese? it's a matter of opinion and you are speaking from an uninformed position. i think you are the racist one here, friend. and probably an American Protestant prude, as well. stop shitting up the thread. OP is a dear and my comments do not reflect on her.

Yeah. Saying "jungle Asians" is definitely racist.

>Jungle asian

OP described herself as such in . As I said, she's a cutie and shouldn't feel she needs to change herself for no dumb idiot boy-man. Now if you're done virtue signaling in this thread please shut up because I will not reply to you again. Good day.

>lol

"lol" what?
in case, you're a stupid dumblrina hyperfeminist SJW liberal leftist swine: Racemixing is frowned upon here and pretty much anywhere on Veeky Forums for good reason.

not being against race mixing doesn't make you a sjw you idiot

go outside

aren't you sure you are projecting and assuming a little too much here? SJWs are still more likely to be pro-racemix than not so you have no argument, faggot.

correlation isn't causation

most SJWs are pro-racemixing, yes, but so is any other decent person

Both races are going to reject your child, if not your child is going to have difficulties adapting either race.

dont watch krip

also dont listen to anyone on the shittier boards of Veeky Forums, like this one. everyone here is a 16 year old white boy from michigan

I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism whilr we were still at the DSM-IV, obviously it is now change to autism spectrum disorder in the fifth iteration. Just assumed people on here were too retarded to know any of this, since we all just use autism as a buzzword.

kek

>Racemixing is frowned upon here and pretty much anywhere on Veeky Forums
Lol pol is not Veeky Forums. You must have just started browsing here no longer than 2 years ago, right?