Natural Waist

I hate the way pants feel when worn below my natural waist but it's been the trend for the past couple of decades for pants to be worn lower, often down on the hips. What are my options so I don't look like a grandpa? I live in Georgia so wearing blazers isn't an option much of the year.

Just wear suit pants and a button down. It's a pretty casual look with a short sleeve button down and sneakers or casual boots, I've found. If you check thrift stores you should be able to find some good ones with high waists. Tailor if necessary and you have the money. Always check the tag, higher % wool is better quality.

>afraid of looking x
You'll never be effay with that attitude

Anyone have advice for this issue for women?

Just wear them. I just bought my first high waisted wool trousers with double pleats, and man are they comfortable. Why would anyone want to wear jeans after trying these?

>double pleats
>eww

this

Just wear high-waisted pants, what's your problem? I really don't know, because I didn't read your post.

High waisted pants are trendy as fuck, I don't get your point.

>higher % wool is better quality

That's not how it works.

I live in Georgia, we're probably behind the times with the latest fashion but it's good to hear they're coming back into style. Curious how bad that's going to look on fatties.

>wool
Wool is great but in this subtropical climate it is only reasonable between mid October and early April. The rest of the year it's too hot and humid for wool.

i have a protruding stomach so i wear all of my pants on my hips. dont know if its a good look to others but its always worked for me. plus allows me to buy normal jeans sizes (38) instead of being limited to big and tall selections. i personally dont think stonewashed wranglers are very Veeky Forums

Lots of women where I'm from (NYC) wear high waisted pants all the time. It's pretty fashionable these days

>High waisted pants are trendy as fuck

Doesn't seem like they are, for men, just yet. I actually want you to prove me wrong because I don't know where to cop other than Wrangler jeans.
I'm not counting shitty ankle pants from Uniqlo.

funny enough so is female pubic hair. less girls shave down there than 10 years ago, not even kidding (i dont mind). vintage is coming back hard i guess

I think cowboy cuts actually come in more colours than 501.
Don't quote me on that: but there's plenty.

stop being a pussy and go for it

Child

Yeah on Veeky Forums where they wear em in the waywt threads

I haven't seen anyone wearing them here, finland, which is a fashion wasteland anyway. Only high waisted jeans on girls

i forgot to add how disgusting and embarrassing they are. sorry

Wear yohji you moron, most of his pants are built for this kind of shit and i own a ton of them + some suits
high waisted jeans look cool if they are the right length

they look like the goth from the IT crowd

You know you stubbornly cling to low-rise but it took them a lot of work to get men into low-rise? Because they stubbornly clung to high-rise, the way pants had pretty much always been done.

Personally, I like owning jeans and trousers that sit at varying heights. Different fits for different combos/occasions. I'm pretty tall, so the hip hugger meme makes me look 90% torso. (I guess even on most short people low rise gives people squatty duck legs, and only looks good on a select few ppl)