Etiquette thread?

Etiquette thread?

I wanna know, if I go eating to a restaurant and I wear something like pic related, do I remove the gloves when I eat? and if I do, where do I put them? assuming I dont carry a bag or car or anything.

Yes remove your gloves, put them in your lap or next to you, not on the table.

Do not dress like this to get fast food.
Sage

i would keep them on, if it's cold. also keep on if the silverware looks dirty. but in that case you just shouldnt even eat there.

who wears gloves in september??

Stuff them in your inside coat pocket. Also don't carry a purse like the fag in your pic.

not planning to, but faggotism aside it's the closest picture i could find to what i would like to achieve

you seriously think someone dressed like op's pic related would go to restaurants with dirty silverware??

Gloves and glasses come off, gloves not on the table, I would say its acceptable for you to put the glasses on the table. Put the gloves in the jacket, which should be taken off, or in the back pocket of your trousers. Same goes with any hat or scarf.

take off your gloves when inside, put them in the pocket of your jacket

autistic fuck

kill yourself

actually dont kill yourself but fuck you retard

nigger fuck you bitch ass dont know what to do with your fucking gloves need to ask for advice on the internet boy

Listen to him you idiots, gloves fall into the same category as sunglasses. Piratical items that serve no purpose inside. Take them off once not in use. It looks autistic as fuck if you eat while your gloves are on.

ok thanks

I'm always puzzled to find out americans have no concopt of gloves

sort yourselves out, please
how can you live with such toxicity

im the most peaceful guy i know bitch shut up

Tell that to the northerners during winter.

he called me autistic fuck so naturally .. i never wore gloves in my life and i want to wear gloves now

we dont wear gloves for fashion though, very rarely, always practicality. we'Re all used to wear shit but warm gloves

well you are autistic just look at this thread you made

no fuck off retard everything youre not familiar with ill laugh about it and call you autistic

Use your brain. Do you need gloves inside? Also is it easier to use eating utensils with or without gloves

dude people wear glasses inside too and it doesnt always look weird

just wondering

Violinist here. I recently got hired to play in an orchestra. Should I take off my boxing gloves during performances?

yes because you wont be able to play otherwise ...

beyond all doubt, this board is the most out of touch with its respective subject of any on Veeky Forums.

If you dress LIKE THAT, you should keep them on because dressing for you is the most important thing in the world and you should let the people know about you.

oh fuck off

OP, ignore the haters, you're not autistic.

What we in Páris do is remove one glove, put it on your head and BA-KOW before eating

Kek

Topkek

You look retarded when you wear sunglasses indoors, period.

You're supposed to stuff your gloves in a napkin ring. FFS what else do you think those things are for?

Kek

ah ok

also it's spelled Paris but im sure you knew that

Lol i'm more fràncaîs than you and it's actually spelled Pàrïs

fuck off

yea but theres somethin appealing about eating with your gloves on. if they are leather, i dont see why not. if you arent eating finger food, then why take them off. especially if its drafty inside, or you are on a patio in the fall

forget about whether other people will think you are weird, its the sensation of eating with gloves on, it's just different and potentially appealing.

I'm a sous chef at a 4 star restaurant in Berlin, where and should I remove my driving gloves in the case if I make a steak?

Tism stream of conscious.

He's wearing a rope for a belt dude

Different as in you don't have the same tactile sense or grip.

>do i remove the gloves when i eat?