This is the current state of the fashion industry

this is the current state of the fashion industry
who is to blame? are you happy about it?

Whats going on with that car door, is it dented,?

please dont touch my raf hahahahhah fashion xd

Are you retarded?

I could be. Define retarded.

looks comfy desu

this

Wow. He just looks like every poor, black guy I see at Walmart.

>/r/streetwear will defend this fit

Poor is cool you idiot. The poor artist/poor rapper vibe is cool and i respect them intellectually more than the riches who look like they have new haircut every week.

The poor ones who have a lot of those old obscure books in their aesthetic shoebox apartment in brooklyn, going to indie shows, just wandering around the city with your equally fucked up gf taking pictures of her with your film point and shoot camera, that's VERY aesthetic and if i someday move to the US i want to be POOR

Or at least i want to LOOK poor. Like Mac Demarco. Do we appreciate Gene Simmons or Mac Demarco?

>kanye looking fly af
>not being happy about this

last i checked nobody likes mac demarco anymore

Judging by the length of his hair, Kanye probably has a new haircut every week, though.

Mac Dememeco is more dirty slob than poor artist. Not effay.

this looks nice I don't see the problem here user

>tfw when I am a god
>tfw barely taller than car
>tfw never see myself perform live
>tfw gf to serious

YE HOL UP

Not being abled to differentiate aesthetic lines in a car to a dent could define your retardation.

wholly fuck that is trashy.
He looks like a old mental patient escaped from the nursing home. Also i never realized how much of a manlet kanye is kek.

It only looks bad because he's like 5'7" lmao. When will they learn?

>he respects artists based on a metric that has nothing to do with their art
really made me think bro

>who is to blame?
niggers
>are you happy about it?
no

>poor is cool

kill urself

Lol it does remind me of the fit the hospital gave me on discharge.

Cut him some slack. He just got done watching people exercise for him. He needed to be comfy.

Mommy gib milky

Nah, I kinda feel it. If you love and believe enough in what you do, to ignore monatary gain and an easier life, I think you deserve some respect at least.

No I miss the days when everyone was wearing thick ass shirts and pants... Sean Jean, Baby Phat, Triple AAA, Etc....

>form fitting clothes
>comfy over convenience
>finally getting to the colorful dystopic future style we all were looking forward too

I embrace it. If you can't afford good shit just go to the thrift store and you'll find a good fit out of like every 50 pieces of clothes you look through. I don't wear RAFs, Guess, or even Supreme and I get compliments on my style.

>post modernism

I never did

are you 16 or just ironic

That is the mental patient look. It's quite common for drug addicted idiots.

Looks like he's transitioning. One more woman in Kardashian family!

What shoes are Kanye wearing?

Yeezy 700 in the Wave Runner Colorway

Tumblr is to blame because now you can just look up what rich people wear so it lost it's value. The look now is Veeky Forums for most people because atleast you can give off a vibe like you look good naked.