Can we do an edc everyday carry thread? I need inspo for a pocket knife/multitool

Can we do an edc everyday carry thread? I need inspo for a pocket knife/multitool.

What bottle is that?

Corkcicle. Mighty fine things.

meant for

>inspo for a pocket knife/multitool.
you need what now?

bump

>multitool
made in usa leatherman

is that the 60 oz?

Get someone you know in the military to go to their PX and get you the cheapest full multitool. Splurging on those is a waste.

Sure is boi

damn nice hydrating man

Opinel is best bang for your buck, effay, non mall ninja knife out there

These threads are always autistic as shit.

;^)

now THAT'S autistic

What's that in the little plastic bag?

>he doesn't know it's drugs and thinks it's sugar or something

AHAHAHAH underagb& fuck you

12 year olds are banned on this board, you know?

hahahahahahahaha

I like knives and would like to carry one but It doesnt really seem like a necessary edc item,
why do you carry a knife?

I don't carry one. I think they're cool.

Victorinox Alox = no-brainer. Somewhat cheap, practical, nice and no problems even in states with shity laws. Also it`s not going to scare the living shit out of some pussy.

>why do you carry a knife?

1. I like knives.
2. Old habit.
3. I need to cut some shit once in a while. Emphasis on "in a while".

id on the card holder pls?

>doing drugs

>not underage

They are useful tools. But on this board, it's just fedora tier autism

+1
I've had one for about 10 years, been through some heavy use. Very durable blade, great quality steel.

P.S. be prepared for people bruteforcing it open and launching the safety/locking ring into orbit when you let them use it. Apparently twisting a ring slightly so the blade can move between the slot is too difficult a concept for people to figure out on their own.

its a little different now but pretty much the same

media player is zune hd

left camera is olympus mju-ii right camera is fujifilm x100f

I think you're a giant faggot but that's a nice water bottle, where can I get one

read first post you illiterate homosexual

>not destroying you're liver like an adult

>"I want a knife but it has to be pretty"
>calling other people gay

it's a saddleback sleeve i got a few years ago

>pocket knife
Opinel No6 stainless, OP. Look no further. $10, weighs nothing, lockable, very sharp. Adequate for cutting and picking at olives, cheese, steak, etc.

Here's my current load-out (pls no bully)

I could use some recommendations for a good pocket knife.

not me but sure dude

I wont bully you because yo dont have a point and shoot digital camera from 2007 like this guy.

Why do you have a flashlight though? You're phone doesn't have one?

but it's not a point and shoot and it was released this year

if it works it works though

Do you have an instagram or tumblr you put your work up on to?

Considering getting either a GR or X100F. Leaning towards X100F but its not pockettable like the GR.

no I havent really decided on how I'd like to present my stuff yet. I mostly just make small sets of prints and give them out or hang them up

As for gr vs x100f it really depends on a few things. Snap focus on the GR is amazing for street and its pocketable but x100f is incredibly versatile and the flash sync with the leaf shutter is incredible

I'd try both out but keep in mind the x100f takes a little getting used to and is best used once you customize all the buttons

The current state.

I've got an RB67, how do you like the RZ? I feel the call to sidegrade all the time but I imagine it's not a huge difference.

Zune lol. I appreciate the dedication to a dead piece of tech. Olympus is neat, I use an XA sometimes and it's fun.

I like the rz a lot. Really the only differences that mattered to me were accessory availability and lenses. I'd really like the 75mm shift lens eventually

I really need to sell my XA

nice lieca, is dat some 35 1.2?

Yeah the 35 1.2 Nokton. I used to have a vintage 35 summicron and I prefer the Voigtlander desu. 1.2 helps for a lot of the shitty nighttime snaps I take and I can bokehwhore if I want to in the day time.

I feel ya on the need to sell as well, I own way to many fucking film cameras...

dang got some nice kit there

I used nothing but a k-50 with a 28mm 2.8 for several years and now its weird having actual gear

desu x100f + rz is actually what I carry now. It was a bit redundant having mju-ii with me with x100f but I did it out of habit

Can you post some of your pics?

I carry the RB too on weekends. Can't count the number of times I've had people on the street ask if it's a Red, which I find amusing.

I used to own nothing but a Nikon D5300 as well, then I got a job and went a little wild with the film cameras once I didn't need to worry about dev fees. Sadly that means my Sony A7Rii is mostly used to macro scanning and gear snaps.

x100f looks like a pretty nice little camera thouugh, I've got a coworker with an X-T2 and the pictures he makes with it are very nice.

I don't really think of myself as a great photog, more an amateur with a lot of disposable income who needs something to do with his time that isn't tech-related.

Here's a few though

Ill still probably get an xt2 I would have gotten one already if it was in stock

cont.

My phone has one, but it's always nice to have a backup in case my phone is out of battery, charging or whatever.

more shit

As I said I'm not awesome, just a hobbyist having fun

That's pretty good user, I like it

Nice
I like that belt
I need a kindle
That's a cool looking camera

Hopefully my pic doesn't flip, my phone is a cheap piece of shit that took this pic.
I sometimes carry a knife also biking gloves when it gets cold

Also I keep matches because I often get asked for a light by people but I don't smoke so I started carrying them.

>I like that belt

laffin really hard

its a camera strap but now im gonna put it in my belt loops

Oops, that makes more sense. I was thinking that it would be pretty autistic if someone were to wear the same belt everyday. Guess I was the retard. Btw are you carrying 2 phones or what is that 2nd screen for?

It's a zune hd, for music

May as well post mine.

I can't recommend the Swisstool Spirit enough, it packs a ton of tools into a slim body and the fit and finish are glorious, much nicer than the shitty rough stamped and machined parts on Leatherman tools.

The knife - a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21, for those who don't recognize it - isn't something I'd recommend, though. It's a great knife and I love it, but you have to be pretty deep down the knife addict rabbit hole to appreciate it, and there are objectively better knives available for half the price.

Watch ref pleeease

Veeky Forums waterbottle recs?

Where are all your guns? Is this some kind of commie thread?

thanks

Citizen BM7190-05A
I was considering an automatic but decided to go solar quartz.

What are some good knives that are >$30

that's stupid user

Thanks, I know Leicas are a bit of a meme but there's really something to be said for a real nice feeling mechanical device. Far and away the most enjoyable to use film camera I've touched.

what glasses are those?

question for the photofags here: how do I into photography?

Thanks
Really cool watch, too bad it doesn't have better water resistance
Domed crystal is awesome

ID on glasses?

Id on knife

Buck 112 Ranger

that bag makes you seem autistic

Toy

it makes me feel cool

nvm, found them myself, they are shuron ronstrong

Nice paint marker user, I sometimes carry a small black on me.

looks great, you know what you're doing. at least that is how it looks.

where do you carry the zip-lock?

Thanks

That's pretty noice, ID on the comb and the watch?

ID on bag?

That's ok. It's not like I'm taking it to work everyday or anything.

csgo irl

can someone PLEASE post a picture with just 2 different handguns, pack of beef jerky, a phone charger and nothing else?

fuck this pretentious hipster bullshit

>reddit macho man bullshit
why don't you throw some mustache wax in there too tough guy

the only acceptable items are keys wallet and phone

kershaw
crkt
Ontario cutlery

What do you guys do with all these knives?
How often do you use them?

>point and shoot digital camera
but thats a film camera from 1997

>pulls out goofy pocket knife
>laughs maniacally
>nothing personal, kid

Get a Benchmade barrage mini w/ s30v steel

Why am I the only person here who chews tobacco

>Why am I the only person here who chews tobacco
cuz ur probably the only one here that sucks dick too lmao

Some of us aren't metropolitan cucklords and actually need to carry a folding knife with us for work.

Consider suicide, faggot.

Is that a Bersa?