Most comfortable sneakers that are also effay?

Most comfortable sneakers that are also effay?

My dad has these abominations. I tried them on and they were the most comfortable thing I ever put on my feet.

Is there something that has great support, is comfy, not ridiculously expensive, and is also cool?

Also, I have these. Pretty comfy but I'm ready for next-level comfort and not something that just looks like running shoes.

bump

ultra boost

no

Old folks always buy comfy and affordable sneakers and clothings.

those are some Seinfeldcore sneakers eh
i think the main thing is that old folks just want to feel comfy and really don't care what other people will think about it.

>abominations
Do you live under a rock?
Did you just get out of prison?

Just get some NB in a sleeker profile, I got the CT vintage 300 and they are more comfortable than any adidas or nike I've owned. They do require a breaking in period though, or you could loosen the laces too

Janoski Air Max.
Never owned a pair but I've tried some on and they're like you're wearing clouds on your feet.

I'd focus on running shoes. Adidas shoes with boost and practically any Nike running shoe are comfortable.

t.person who doesn't run
both of those are meh

This. I just bought a pair. They are the most comfortable shoes I own and the design doesn't scream NEW BALANCE. It's a classic, simple design.

Please return them, this board ain't big enough for the two of us

Unless you're a patrician alpha male who can wear Nike Monarchs, your best bet is some 3rd rate shit like gel lytes.

oof nope, been wearing mine for a couple years and they've always been hard as rocks. pretty durable shoes though

is it acceptable to just go with running shoes all the time?

i bought these the day they reintroduced them

Those shoes are good, comfortable, functional with no pretenses

Dude cop the monarch as a joke

do they do monarchs in womens sizes?

triple black huaraches

As did I partner, pistols at high noon.

comfy. Ignore the text

Rocking these today. Pretty damn comfy.

Didn't like the look of these at first, but they grew on me. In fact I was surprised how much better they look in person. Unlike Boost shoes, I think ABs are a lot more versatile. For example, they look pretty decent with jeans, especially the tan CW.

Comfort-wise I use these as my work beaters and my feet feel fresh even after walking 8 hours on concrete. I've never worn a pair of Boost shoes, but if you're on your feet all the time, these might be better in the long run since they're not too mushy.