When the tech start-up bubble bursts, what will be its replacement?

When the tech start-up bubble bursts, what will be its replacement?

WoW re-emerges.

>When the tech start-up bubble bursts, what will be its replacement?

it will not burst, because start-ups are grinded in the IPO. Social media bubble could however burst, since it has no intrinsic value other than data mining.

Technical start ups won't burst, what will burst is businesses without a business model outside of being cool.

But... Agriculture and food is next

Crypto

dick sucking start up

It won't. The only thing that will burst is the insane over-priced bullshit social media apps that only "own" a long list of information.Once the information is taken from everyone you will just pay to lease the data. I don't even know what the fuck you are asking. How would technology burst? It's literally everything you do during your day.

"Technology, technology, technology" - Anonymous 2009

"We live in a world dominated by the leeches who prescribed medications to mass-shooters. Rampaging through the streets the one thing they all said before killing is, "The technology "bubble" won't burst until a solar EMP hits our atmosphere. Until then buy Lisk" - Jamie Kilstein 2011

The NY Times has written multiple ways technology will over-take brick and mortar business and small "mom-and-pop" shops you hipster faggots love so much today. It's dead, and we killed it. Veeky Forums and Twitter -- increasing productivity and consciousness in a way that has never been seen before. Memes aren't a commodity but they are advertisement which in turn (with theory) deconstruct the western norms of media. Don't underestimate it until a disaster happens -- which it won't.

no one here is old enough to remember the dot com crash
Judging by how much money is going into these profitless companies, I can tell its going to be huge. Its not just the useless meme companies, but even the ones that create value in our everyday lives. How do you expect VC's to keep investing in startups if they're not getting an ROI

I remember. I also had dial up internet.

I was a dial up bitch 2 - during those days I worked in a small advertising/marketing office. We had a kid in the office - nerd gamer type. He was basically a gofer and made 6.25 an hour. We had computers all with NT or 95 on them. Nobody knew shit about how to set up/manage networks. This kid became the de facto IT guy. A year later he WAS the new IT guy making 50k. Community college dropout.

I...I don't want to say trumpcoins. But you're just ASKING FOR IT user.

>trumpcoins

So much better

I doubt that it is ever going to burst in our lifetime because of the immense amount of possibilities but other than that it seems like the next best is pharma. Just become an engineer of some sort, you'll probably never be poor.

How do I start investing?

the tech bubble slump

I remember too - worked at one.

meme bubble

What were they like back in the day?
Is it significantly different in the present tech environment compared to now?

We Tech industry thread now.

> start up is a buzzword

Probably crowd funding investing

data mining is extremely valuable

tech startup driving quality of life forward - it'll never burst you clueless cocksucker. techies and NASDAQ been saving America's economy since 1999.