Where do I start with wealthcore?

Shoes

wealth

i hate this fucking board

/thread

Go back to your ricknraf circlejerk

Me too

my ears started ringing when i read this post

gucci, armani and good old ralph lauren are entry level, start with them.

>CASHMERE_NOOSE
ooooohh this is it..., wealth core,,.
dying has never been so indulgent~~

lol armani hahaha

This.

>armani

No. Just no.

get a birkin and a puppy, carry the pupper in the birkin

Get money

allright then what do you propose.?

gold bullion in your pockets OP

>armani

Full Versace runway

bs aside, that's a pretty nice fit

Special Reminder: You should never have an Hermes item on a commercial flight.

Wealthy people dont wear designer clothing all the time.

Maybe if you're going to Africa

Patrician brands

Agnona
Loro Piana
Berluti
Goyard
Haider Ackermann
Grieves & Hawkes
Loewe
Barbour
Palmiers du Mal

Great fit

>Armani
Dumb post

Just like all similar brands (Burberry, Versace, Ralph Lauren), low level lines suck.
Only the top level line and eventually second (Giorgio and Collezioni for Armani) are worth to have a look on.

>tfw my normie friends wear 30 euro armani exchange shirts and brag about how much "giorgio" armani they rock.

Is woolrich considered wealthcore?

SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP SLP
>SLP.

Other mentioned - sucks.

That's the look, tbqh.

Gay manlet boots.

yes.

YES, YOU FUCKING AMERIFAT FUCK. I KNOW, THAT YOU HAVE COMPLEX, BECAUSE YOU ARE 5 10' AND SEEN COOL OUTFITS ON TALL PEOPLE.

ALSO I FUCKING BET THAT U HAVE FUCKING QUIFF/POMADOUR GAY HAIR AND STYLE IT EVERY DAY KEK. FUCK OFF TO PLEBBIT AND STREETWEAR YOU AMERIBURGER. ONLY SKINNY BOYS ARE ALLOWED HERE. ALSO 6'0 IS MINIMUM TO ACCESS Veeky Forums.

lol, calm down your tits, bro.

>hurr durr if i just blatantly insult the guy without even attempting to give an argument, i'm automatically right

nice work

I assume so it's got rich in the name.

wealth core starts with a expensive watch. As it make you and any fit you're wearing look "wealthy".

They're laughing because Armani has turned into designer garbage the past couple of decades. There's a relatively famous article comparing them and Suitsupply's base line by a bunch of tailors and they said the quality of both was similar.

get your clothes tailored. also reserve black for formal events such as a funeral or wedding

Are those clothing irons?