Modest/Conservative Female Clothing

Modest/Conservative Female Clothing

I am looking to recreate my wardrobe. What are essentials for a modest or conservative female closet? I'm modeling my definition of modesty on the Hasidic style of dressing, though obviously with a bit more leeway as this is not religious as much as it is an aesthetic. Are pants modest or conservative, or are dresses and skirts the only option for a woman dressing modestly?

Post other modest fits and any material you might have on the matter.

Cheers

I wish you luck. I find women who dress like this very attractive.

I'd help but I just got a new phone and this is the only picture I have right now. Maybe she's wearing comfortable jeans and comfortable shoes who knows.

That's because they're dressed like women! ;-)

1/?

I commend you for this. I used to dress pretty conservative (new england/old world prep) until i fell into the trap of high fashion and hip hop culture. anyway, i'd recommend these places depending on your budget

Barbour (obviously)
Brooks Brother's
Bass
Tory Burch
J. Crew
LL Bean
J. Press (do they have womenswear?)
Ralph (some stuff is conservative, a lot is not)
Fred Perry as well?

anyway, good luck

Free people knows how to make woman look good, very 60s 70s vibes, even tho they are very mainstream and clothing so overpriced but beautiful, i almost never had regret buying with them.

2/?

Thanks, all good stores. Do you have any tips on modest casual? I have a lot of professional wear but my issue is finding a middle ground so I don't go to the supermarket looking like pic related

there needs to be more women that dress like this but alas i have nothing to help you with

For me, in the Fall/Winter/ i'd always layer a nice OCBD or plaid shirt under a sweater with some jeans or chinos. You could make this more feminine with a skirt, but I don't know if that's casual enough for you. Depending on how traditional you want to go, I'd say jeans in a nice dark wash with no distressing would be nice.

MA+ and a1923 have some pretty good fits in this vein

is this too masculine?

love these cozy fits.

op should definitely invest in some nice sweaters and comfy plaid skirts. such a look.

Height?

>Modest/Conservative Female Clothing
only answer is
>pic related

searching for these kinds of images on tumblr to no avail, that website is truly degenerate.

ik ur trolling, but I really like headscarves, most European women were wearing them just some 70 years ago.

>most European women were wearing them just some 70 years ago
Yeah, to protect their hair. In the city, women wore hats like men.

Those poor buttons

Check out Margaret Howell. Might be more masculine and androgynous than what you're looking for but they have so nice fits.

Idk where you are from but the older ones still do here.

is sundress modest?

Search for images of Yulia Tymoshenko if you want see a classically well-dressed woman.

What would I need to wear to attract women with this style????

The same as with all women: money, muscle, and a smile.

Me too. Whenever I see women dressed modestly I right away know they are better quality people.

Nice
Love this, very simple

This but with a longer skirt, not a fan of the graphic sweater either

Not the one you posted, but there are modest sundresses. A longer (midi) skirt length is essential and depending on how modest we're talking, longer sleeves and a higher neckline to cover the collarbones. A light cardigan can always be worn over a sleeveless dress to give you a more conservative look. Obviously in hot areas this is a pain, but there are breathable materials that could work.

What? You don't like art made from period blood?

good taste

this looks like shit

this is so goddamn boring
the only people who wear shit like this are religious freaks

You're boring

You're boring, go back to your arthoecore.

Nice. I like those colours a lot

>he says wearing his full rick fit in his parents basement

A handsome face, height (180+), muscle, money, and a big dick.

>money
>muscle
Kek

Only about first 2 women think while choosing a partner

Pretty much except for the thot makeup

if you guys want to look like Mennonites go ahead
why is this even considered fashion

1. I don't dress like this anymore, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good, it just means my style has changed
2. it's considered fashion because it's a curated aesthetic
3. go fuck yourself, my nigga

3/?

a few designers/brands that do at least some of what you're looking for:
>burberry
>j.w. anderson
>MM6 maison margiela
>literally anything by christophe lemaire
>ann d

This dress is shorter than I would like but besides that

damn that hair literally makes her look 10 years younger

uuuuuUUUUUUHHGG I'm so jealous of you ladies, you get all the cool clothes

I tend to look at some old school Hollywood stars for this kind of info. Covered and generally dressed in a way that's still stylish and wearable today.

Yes. Anything other than dresses, skirts, and leggings look masculine and retarded as fuck on women.

With the exceptions being swim wear, under garments, coats, ect...

Retard alert. What a fucking radical left feminist shit bag look. I can hardly believe people are stupid enough to dress like that.

A lot of this chicks looks off that show are good inspo

Poor you, seeing all the girls wearing normal trousers and thinking that they are retarded because they want to be comfortable/warm

OP definitively is not a woman

Yes I am.

Yeah

those were the good old days ...

>clothes need to be flashy and showy at all times
>referring to anyone slightly conservative as a "religious freak"
>being this insecure

...are we just going to ignore this post or what

What should we say about it?

Look up how religious jewish women dress.

Not even kidding, you want the conservative/modest look, they have it down pretty damn hard. All things considering it is their lifestyle to dress like that. Long skirts, no cleavage, very little skin showing.

Op literally said Hasidic in their post

tips fedora

agreed

minimalism", "modesty", etc. all need to die and you fucks can go with it

spotted the thot

$8K for a skirt? Ye gods.

the size of that zipper makes her look like she's 3 feet tall.

Imagine being so insecure in your thottery that you are actually triggered by seeing knee length skirts on women

looks like Megcore. As in Meg from Family Guy.

>same people that are wearing acne skinny jeans and grey common projects they got on clearance because the white ones were too expensive