Veeky Forums i need your help in distilling the most autistic style i have ever thought up...

Veeky Forums i need your help in distilling the most autistic style i have ever thought up, and also the only one ive ever thought up
i call it

>kaczynskicore

i will be posting what i consider to be kaczynskicore inspo and i wanna see some goddamn infographs

ironically kaczynski doesnt dress much like other eco terrorists

im also aware that is not kacyznski, that is pentti linkola, finnish ecofascist
if he was infamous enough this would be called linkolacore but kacyznskicore sounds much better

different things i keep seeing appear
>suspenders
>flannels / plaid shirts
>unkempt beards
>wool sweaters
>things tucked into pants
>hats
>bandanas

i hate this bitch but im posting him anyway

Edward Abbey

mainly the guy on the left

bump i have nothing else

I like the color contrasts Ed Gein has got going on here and his plaid hat.

yes these

why do you call it kaczynskicore

REMINDER THAT TED KACZYNSKI DID NOTHING WRONG
also OP that "core" is just rural american old person wear. if you wear it in a city you will look like a retard

this is true

idk i actually live pretty rurally, but i'm surrounded by fields
i don't plan to dress like this this is simply inspo for the creation of a core

honestly this
while i'm also a fan of dr. kaczynski, he brings nothing to the table when it comes to being effay

This is Americana + Terrorwave it's not hard to imitate.

I agree with every word of manifesto and believe that he was right about everything but he still injured/killed people and I don't think that's right

It's not right, but he utilized his understanding of the system to exploit it with great effect.

There was some article I was reading, and some retarded Boomer poster claimed Ted could have just waited a few years and spread his ideas utilizing the internet. Hardly anybody would even know about Ted or his manifesto if he had waited a few years to post it all over the place on the internet. In fact he predicted media would become more and more fragmented over time, and the amount of communication would drown out any individual attempting to spread a message.

Interesting idea but I think it'd be pretty difficult to reconcile the consumerism of fashion with these thinkers who reject modern industrial society and the worship of material goods. Perhaps the strict purchase of secondhand clothing, repairing your clothing to make it last, or even constructing your own, etc would be a good step to take.

>he still injured/killed people and I don't think that's right
DOUBT

Zapffe