Have you ever impressed a girl with your sense of fashion?

Have you ever impressed a girl with your sense of fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0&list=PL55Jv4fGPIb8YvgAtPckP--wgBmt6MV9q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

girls don't care about fashion

>girls don't care about fashion
>girls don't care about looks
>girls don't care about dick size
>girls don't care about money
>girls don't care about x
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>tfw girls never ask where you got your Undercover hoodie from.

fashun 4 grils is a fucking meme

Girls think well dressed guys are gay.

Fact. You be dressed in raf simons rick owens and meanwhile Chad in his American Apperal and aeropostale is plowing your oneitiis.

most girls really don't care about fashion
they do care about money and looks
they don't care about dick size most of the time

>dressing for girls
leave

Mainly fashion bewbs. I've also gotten the normie girls who think they're being edgy sleeping with an "eccentric" person, but those girls kinda treat me like a novelty...Fuck...am I a male art ho?

Honestly though, most of my friends are involved in art/music/fashion, and it's just kinda normal to dress decent or creatively. No one is that impressed by someone being able to dress themselves.

Yes several times, and I would consider all the girls who have complimented me for my clothing to be very fashionable themselves, so that's better than getting complimented by some normies I guess.

Also my wardrobe is entirely Uniqlo and things I get from resale shops or walmart and alter to fit.

I've had girls compliment my clothes quite a bit of the time, usually shoes. They're surprised if I can join conversations about fashion too, or show them good websites or physical stores they didn't know about.

If you're open about your sex life and sexuality, they seem to be in turn, and it has created a lot of opportunities for me to get laid - not many that I've followed up on because I have an erectile dysfunction like a real man.

Most women don't give a shit, but I've had luck with the tumblr types and art hoes.

the closest a girl irl has gotten to complimenting me for fashion is "you look like you dress expensive"
online it's a bit easier to find people who actually give a shit

yeah, in tinder, women dont know shit about fashion tho

>but those girls kinda treat me like a novelty

That perfectly describes my relationship with women, which is why I don't fuck with anybody anymore.

Yes ofcourse. But i also dont dress mall ninja

what do you mean by that exactly ?
also how do you dress ?

looks and fashion go hand in hand most of the time

TLDR.

Decent Genetics and Dress sense

I have had the chance to fug most girls most of my life before i dressed good.

Now that I dress good most girls think im gay, but once i clarify that im not they are normally interested

A girl I work with I have conversations about fashun sometimes. She once complimented my whole outfit but she has a bf

How to strike a balance between

>lol he dresses well must be gay
>lol he looks like shit

Is it posible to learn this power?

this

Do you guys really think girls who aren't into fashion will compliment the way you dress?

what shoes u get compliments on?

It's not the fact that they dress well that gets them mistaken for gay. It's the fact that they are faggy twinks that dress well

only in the derivative sense that my fashion made me look either wealthy or showed off my looks. I'm guessing it is the latter.

No, I'm poor and I still wear clothes my mom bought me 2 years ago.
However girls say I have really broad shoulders and a great ass

I still don't know how the fuck I did this but I was wearing my SLP moon jacket at a club in London once and this Swedish girl lost her shit when she saw me. We made out and exchanged info on fb and turns out she actually did some modelling for victoria's secret kek. Haven't seen her since then though.

I impressed a milf at Dries documentary screening by wearing Undercover and Dries. Unfortuantely since I'm such an autost I didn't get nice 40 y.o. pussy.

only bitches care about money, believe me
when we were both still in uni, my current gf was way richer than me and she didn't have a problem with that

>40 y.o pussy
ew

Yes, ironically when I wasn't Veeky Forums at all and was wearing some pocket tee with camo pocket and skinny jeans. A friend of my gf told me I was the best dressed person she knew.

Not the fashion like
>SENPAI WHERE U COPP DOOEEEE

But more like you look like or your hot or something like that. They wont notice its not you whos the hot one but its the fit.\

>but protip: If you dress for girls your mom is going to die in her sleep.

anecdotal evidence

this 50 year old woman studying fashion told me I have 'iconic look and style' so I guess
honestly it's lot more flattering coming from her than someone younger

A girl I didn't know compliment on my braid once, I just smiled, didn't really know what to say.Sucks that I'm balding now.

Pics?

Of what?

this

I go to a school for architects and designers. You've got regular college style of sweats and sandals, chubby little Asians covered in ASSC and Supreme, and super eccentric "muh arts" students.

I mostly wear subdued pallets and don't stand out at all.

Thought weirdly a bunch of people have come up to me asking about my beater UNIQLO shoes. So either it's a big prank to make me think they like them, or they look good.

And once this girl was all about my poplin shirt in the summer but I think she just wanted to touch me.

Fact

>ew
no underages allowed here

When I was in highschool I dyed my long hair black and I got lots of compliments even though I was sperg af

shit yeah niBBa

that dude from newyork

Stop posting this ugly chink. She has the hips of a 12 year old boy

>Undercover hoodie
>expecting girls to be impressed by a hoodie

yeah, my mom

Yeah, all the time, but you styleless american prole bastards would call my style fedora probably

yes, but girls only like normie fashion. so when i wear black slim fit jeans with black chelseas with a flannel i get complimented from girls more than when i wear more left-field stuff

i wore a jacket like this to a party and a girl instantly wanted to fuck, dunno if it was just the jacket

I once intentionally wore clothing to win over my gf who was mad at me, I drove to a restaurant we had agreed to meet at to say our goodbyes and as soon as she saw what I was wearing she wanted me back. She later confirmed this is what changed her mind.

Post fit

Virgin stench from this thread is overpowering.

A girl who had a crush on me complimented my shoes once.
And another time a girl said I had a cute shirt

shut the fuck off cuck

and only douchebag guys care about looks

cuck her chad bf and BECOME THE CHAD

ngl i feel much more better if older people compliment me

I have only been complimented from men

The truth of the matter is only attractive guys get compliments on their fits, because women don't want flirtatious attention from guys they don't think are attractive.

That said, using your clothes, hairstyle, etc. to become artificially more attractive will by extension lead to more compliments on your fashion.

Point of this being: women don't care about effay fashion sense as much as they care about effay genetics.

old japanese ladies when wearing yohji. worth it.

It's a death grips instrumental album cover

Yes, many times but it's always the art hoes or the fashion hoes. I think normies just assume you're gay

What do you wear.

one time, turns out she was a lesbian.

why live.

This is a given, ofc only the girls who enjoy fashion will compliment you. Especially seeing as how most people on this board are the male equivalents of art/fashion hoes.

Femanon here, most women don't care as long as you're hygienic and don't dress like you have a mental disability. For me, properly fitting clothing, willingness to pay a little extra coin for quality and color coordination are musts in a man. The more eccentric you dress, the more people are going to either be turned off by it or think you are gay (full Rick makes the ladies run until they find out how much that shit costs) but if you have a vision then somebody will appreciate it.

only wear shirts never t shirts and im wearing a jumper i'll usually have shirt under it, only wear real shoes or boots usually brogues or oxfords, if wearing coat i mostly wear a waxed jacket with corduroy collar, and for trousers i wear moleskin or corduroys usually. if i'm working i wear a suit and covert coat. i'm from UK so it's cold here and often rains, even in summer

reminds me of the "terrorcore" thread that is still up

Fuck no that's against my morality

My fav is the Bottomless Pitt. When it first came out I was like, this shit is not catchy at all. Wtf? This is the worst one yet. But then I fucking grew to love it so much. Almost every fucking song speaks to me. Especially the first four songs, I love them so much!

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0&list=PL55Jv4fGPIb8YvgAtPckP--wgBmt6MV9q

sauce

lol

>Start dressing well
>Girls think I'm gay

You know how I know you live in shitholes

If you say so, but any time I've dressed myself in something that makes me look like I have sartorial experience (not Veeky Forums goth ninja horse shit) women have always brought it up and used it to begin flirting.

Yeah, one cutie wanted me to pose so she take pictures of me for her tumblr or soemhting, and another wanted me to model in the clothes I was wearing for a small photography thing.

it undercover nigga

Yes, quite a lot, dress preppy.

Yes but when she talks to me about it I seize up and spill spaghetti

this is correct. most girls' idea of fashion is zara, asos, h&m
the closest i usually get is with art hoes who recognize some of my nicer pieces from tumblr posts or something

are you me lmao

you're on the wrong board, i think you want /r/mfa or something.

Untrue
Only gay people think well dressed men are gay

please post fit for inspo

Actually yeah, I improved my fashion through simple colours and simple pieces of cloth that fits, and shirts as a nicer detail and it was noticed by my female friends who said they like my style.

Girls will notice if you dress nicely for sure, and if you don't go overboard they won't assume you are gay but unless you are attractive, you have to use social skills to get them.

I lacked both social skills and sense of fashion, and with effort improved both of them and now I have girlfriend and good female friends who appreciate my style. You can do it but don't listen to Veeky Forums too much, check popular youtubers for style and always go for simple style.

All the time, I'm a huge sneakerhead and I like wearing vibrant colors a lot so I guess it naturally attracts attention.

truth. If women think you're gay, you might be gay.

Never gonna happen. I would be really surprised if no one I know lurks these boards, and I'm pretty sure I could be ID'd even with face blur. I'm here for anonymity. I haven't even posted a pic on private social media accounts in over 6 years.

Hate to tell you this bubsie but I'm a flamboyant numale tumblr reject and girls comment on my fashion, make time to get to know me, and then ask me out all the time. If you're fashionable you could be overly gay and they'll still bet on the slim chance you're bi.

>girls who have complimented me for my clothing to be very fashionable themselves
>Also my wardrobe is entirely Uniqlo and things I get from resale shops or walmart and alter to fit

Glad someone addressed this.

Girls tend to respect guys who dress TRENDY

Trendy and effay are very different

Trendy is Walmart, Uniqlo, and H&M

>3dpd
>caring about what other people think
ngmi

>that excuse
Yeah ok, lmao. We can all see through your facade and can tell you're just insecure and trying to avoid getting exposed.

>Trendy is Walmart, Uniqlo, and H&M
I'll give you H&M but most of Uniqlo's stuff is way to basic to be trendy (their collabs are more interesting though and they're actually good too). Also WALMART IS NOT FUCKING TRENDY. I don't know how anyone could seriously think that. Go walk around the men's department at walmart. It's all basic poorly fitting clothes for guys who could not give less of a fuck about the way they dress or embarrassingly childish graphic T's and hats.

honestly here is how to get compliments on the way you dress

Step 1 : Wear basic pants and shirts
Step 2 : Have very nice shoes but nothing flashy like the sneakerheads
Step 3 : Have cool outerwear, honestly this is the only part where you can actually be fashionable
Step 4 : Have nice accessories like a belt or watch that girls can easily compliment
Step 5 : Be tall (women mistake this for being fashionable a lot)

Its stupid how many compliments I get when I walk out in something like a Burberry trench coat, leather shoes/watch, and everything else basic while I can be full grails and get no comments

No. Girls like it when it's fun to be around you. Fashion is only good for first impressions. After that they will see how self-involved and insecure your hobby is, lose interest, and find someone that they can stand to be alone in a room with.

Uniqlo is coming to my country. Anyone got some inspo?

Dressing well indirectly gets me chicks; I feel confident as fuck when I'm wearing a sick outfit, and you bet chicks love confident blokes

I only just noticed how little she is on that big chair, and this is my fav D&G album.

where's that .jpg with the 500 pound fattie crying over normiecore chads getting more chicks even though he dresses better

im dating a stripper that probably cheats on me every day and fucks other dudes more than me but im okay with it because shes tich and buys me clothes and video games and anime figures

but the truth is you're a nobody and will die alone

my gf likes my sense of fashion but she is by no means into me because of it. Women dont give a shit if you dress well or interesting as long as you dont look like an autistic spaz. Women are people your not going to go date a girl just because shes pretty or because she dresses well thats a plus but first thing is that they like who you are and find you sexually attractive.

LMAO I would love to see someone wearing this shit irl I love it its so fucking pimp.

Holy fuck man, I love you in a really gay way

It's like you're me, only that I got caught up in monogamy in the end

ED can be overcome with enough training/experience imo

yeah, multiple times

talking with some qt normie that's seriously into my basic ass wardrobe

complemented multiple times by girls about my shoes so that counts

rule 1 is be attractive