Veeky Forums vs. Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums vs. Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/freezma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we are naked in public

If your not fucking dumb and design a fit to your body type you dont even have to be Veeky Forums.

you dont "have" to be Veeky Forums period

you have to be fit to be truly good looking. if you have no muscle definition, you look like a faggot.

Fine, stay twinky. See how that works for you ya cucks

kek

? I do go to the gym, I'm just saying you don't have to be Veeky Forums if you're not insecure

fine, ya twink

WORKING OUT IS MODERN CULTURE THO

I lift, some people like like that and some don't. at least we don't share a board with 70% of people who don't even lift.

also
>lifting for women
>making fun of others
never gonna make it

>user made fun of me mom

Being fit does not mean six pack abs/popping veins/lifting 1000lbs of weight with your pinky finger.

So all you gay fags from Veeky Forums posting six packs GTFO. Also skelly fags who think 'smoking is cool' fags from Veeky Forums GTFO.

>What is summer

I come from Veeky Forums to get style tips and skin care routines.

Thanks Veeky Forums you guys are cool desu

>Tfw Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Unless you live in tropical place or something stop with the summer rant.
I live in a country where a normal summer day means at least 40°C+ and we have to dress up and go to work faggot.

i highly doubt you are either

like short sleeve tees. right, mate?

here's your (you)

Why is there like 5 new /fit bait threads everyday? Is it the same guy that's mad because some twig stole his girl?

Will togas ever be Veeky Forums? I'm a massive greekboo and would like to incorporate greek fashion into my wardrobe.

dude has a weird physique. small forearms. biceps overpowering everything else. could use some back thickness work.

y
haha yeah bro his body is like not good looking at all haha I wouldn't fuck him

This does raise the question of nudity being effay

just sayin he could use some more work

no one's perfect

Tbqhwu fampai i could totally see someone casually wearing a toga as loungewear

Veeky Forums

being skinny sucks

I have pectus excavatum just like him. He gives me hope that if i ever get Veeky Forums and big my chest will at least look descent.

Veeky Forums>Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums+Veeky Forums>Veeky Forums

Deal with it, nerdlings.

If you're not at least ottermode you probably have a crappy hormonal profile and experience decreased libido, cognitive function etc. than you would if you got fit.

kek it's not his body on the left, they used cgi to get chris evans' face on some skinny fucker

Are evans' tits' effay?

couture you philistine faggot

>toga
>greek

Ottermode>Fat with high self esteem>Natty>Skinny>Skinny Fat

prove me wrong.

This.

I know. I was referring to him on the right. He's big and got checlst muscles and it masks the fact he's got an indent in his chest.

post your Veeky Forums then fuckface

what do Veeky Forumsposters want to prove to themselves by posting here? Aren't they supposed to be happy with all their pussy?

if you guys were actually fit you wouldn't be so insecure to post over here. and as a notice, to maintain a better body, you HAVE to tone muscle (unless you're going for andro) to look it. Look at Brock from /gif/. Still skinny, but has toning.

fat with high self esteem should be way lower but other than that you are pretty spot on

Youre right..id totally not date a Veeky Forums..

fuck Veeky Forums
why the fuck you guys are so obsess with Veeky Forums?

lmao if you were really fit you'd know that theres no such thing a "toning"

so there's no way you can get muscular then skinny?
fucktard

>Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums

instagram fuccboicore isn't Veeky Forums

>toning
want to stab someone every time I hear this.
YOU WANT LOW BODY FAT. THATS WHAT YOU MEAN

I'M SORRY I JUST WANT TO SHORTEN IT I DON'T WANT TO TYPE OUT THAT SHIT OKAY

Lolol. See what fit thinks is fa. Laughable. I'm an athlete and fit is an embarassment to real in shape people

This is neither Veeky Forums nor Veeky Forums

He's bigger than 95% of Veeky Forums and has more style than all of Veeky Forums combined
instagram.com/freezma/

Not natty though. Admitted to doing roids in the past. Probably still does.
Also
>95%
You're really underestimating Veeky Forums. Go to any current body thread on Veeky Forums and you can tell that's not the case

Still objectively looks better than you neckbeards in your dumbass rick owens clown shoes

>objectively

fit but can't see the fa, more like streetwear cringe combined with gym wear

gb2 r/streetwear pussy, noone will laugh at your shit taste there

but waywt threads are literally instagram fuccboi core

I was about to correct him too. If you're going to quote tricky ricky at least do it right

Chris Evans has pectus excavatum, not the twig

ugh sweetie Veeky Forums would be the other way around
trex and no arms and chest