What the essentials of /basic/ fashion?

What the essentials of /basic/ fashion?

Go to the gym 3 times a week

For the rest of your life

If you want to look like OP pic then it would probably only take a year. Unless you are a fatty or a skeletal.

>nu-male boots
>nu-male jeans
>nu-male shirt

Why are all modern men such sissies?

How is a tshirt numale?

>basic t
>nu-male

Wot?

>black pants
>light brown boots
1/10 made me respond

Those legs are gross.

What about dark brown?

Yet far better than the auschwitz-core sticks of the model you posted. I guess they can be broken with an average low kick.

Another retard who probably wears military or weaboo core thinking he is bad ass.

newfag get out

>muh my skincore

tfw I'll never be unhealthily slp skinny

ACTUAL ANSWER:

You need to have a realistic idea of your body's silhouette. How do the various types of garments look when they're actually on you, that kind of thing. From there you just gotta buy a ton of simple clothes. Get four or five pairs of pants that can match all the ranges of colors you could wear. Then get a lot of solid color tees and button-ups. A few pairs of shoes that aren't garish. That's all you need to be /basic/ but if you want more be sure you buy actual quality (in regards to jackets, watches, hats, etc)

This is important if you're trying to make the transition from /v/irgin to Veeky Forumsglord.

One of the essentials of /basic/ fashion is that your jeans fit without your calves bulging out of them.

be over 6'2" and Veeky Forums I guess, pretty much everything will fit and look good on you no matter what

now imagine how good the dyel you posted would look with these clothes if he had a built v-taper and traps

w3c shoes pls

omg best fit ever w2c everything

all you need to do in order to be basic is go on Veeky Forums

just look at our waywts, bunch of normie laggards that think they're patrician for wearing common projects and acne skinny jeans from half a decade ago