What style is this?

What style is this?

No clue. All I know is reviewbrah is changing the game big time

Charitable-Yuppie Tier.

It's so avant-garde that there's no term for it yet

Was changing the game before Manchester
RIP =(

If you are going to wear a suit, spend some money on it, get it tailored, make sure it looks clean and smart and if you are wearing it casually, don't wear accessories that are not needed, like ties, it looks a lot more attractive to wear a nice, clean, sharp, fitted suit with a more 'open' feel, rather than a broke kid who buys second hand suits from the 90's that don't fit properly, but whatever, that's just my opinion.

you need to rethink your life

Right, but his fits. Sure, it's an older, more outdated aesthetic, and sure it looks really out of place in the modern world, but it still looks nice/pleasing to the eye. The silhouette is there, the textures are there, the color is there. everything is there.

He drowned in Hurricane Irma

Why is his tie tucked into his pants?

to keep it in place

yeah but it dont look good. he looks like a used car salesman

Autism-core/ I don't have a proper male role model to teach how to buy properly fitting suits- core

I wear suits from the 70s and don't give a fuck about what people think-core
godspeed, reviewbrah. godspeed.

That was a trend in the 50s I believe

His pants fit him perfectly. The length is godly

I think it looks great. Again, strange and out of place, but visually pleasing. He's handsome, relatively, tall and slim. Now, if a 40 year old bald manlet was wearing that exact same outfit, he'd look like a used car salesmen.

It's obviously fedora-core but all these new memester kids are in denial

>suits
>fedora core
back to r/streetwear with you

upsetting

>Never disrespect my suit and trusty fedora

He's nothing you just mentioned. You're delusional.

His.

>The silhouette is there, the textures are there, the color is there. everything is there.

Fucking got me

He's so well dressed that it looks weird.

It's so sad that the majority of you ITT don't realize that this surpasses any pretensious or staggeringly priced outfit you can put together simply because the style has become integrated into his character. Because he stuck to his shtick and remained true to his own individuality, the oversized suit has become avant garde. You all don't get it because you have no redeeming qualities--being yourself is literally the ultimate providence of style.

I figured but he's not hated for it, people don't try to get him to conform as hard as they would a male who looks or does anything effeminate

I could tell where it was going and it still sent me over.

Yuppie.

he's aesthetic, looks like a fox, his personality is dry - this is what makes him so popular despite not being exceptionally handsome like 99% of popular people... that's life.

-hyper analytical

begone Veeky Forumsggots reviewbrah is untouchable

We get it. We just don't care because they guy is actually very boring and offers nothing to us. He's got his own character but his his character is bland and boring. Nobody wants to hear a 30 minute monologue of how you "survived" Dennys.

>Nobody wants to hear a 30 minute monologue of how you "survived" Dennys.
but i do

same. i never hear him mentioned except on Veeky Forums, and thats cause no one has lives here.

irk?

if he nailed one thing it's his cadence
I fucking love his voice.

You cannot pull off a giant suit if you're super skinny and have the face of a 14 year old.

That tie is melting my brain

He does look a bit like a fox now you mention it

yeah distressed jeans looks better, fashion is better when theres no personality involved in the person wearing it :)

hard ass nigga style

I like it, it's like an ironic revisit of 80s normcore, Harvard Business Review-reading, mid-level upper-middle class mid-30 white anglo-saxon male fashion.

BUSINESS CASUAL

this is not a gore thread delete this

>That guy second from the left

Kill all nerds

Ow

*blocks your path*