Pleas talk me out of buying the $560 Brown Dublin Nut from Truman Boot Co

Pleas talk me out of buying the $560 Brown Dublin Nut from Truman Boot Co.

Other urls found in this thread:

horween.com/blog/2011/11/04/essex-and-dublin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you got 560 burning a hole in your pocket fuck it. But you and I both know 560 can go to something way more necessary like bills, rent or those new car tires you've been meaning to get. Soubds like you have a champagne taste on a beer budget

Numale

There are cheaper alternatives

Those boots are nice.
I think you should try them on, then decide.

nobody can tell anyway other than the 1 in 100 people that focused their autism on fashion

Iron rangers look better and are about 200 cheaper

Such as?

doc martins

Iron Rangers are pure ass.

The Blacksmiths are a more comparable boot to this, but don't quite the coloring down

You have the outfit you want to wear with them?
*at least* one outfit because if you want us to talk you out of it, money is a concern for you and so you won't want to be spending more when you get them, they're awesome, but they don't go with anything you own.
If you aren't behind on your bills and there is nothing else you need more urgently on the horizon, get them. Life is too short.
Alternatively, put the $600 into bitcoin and buy 2 pairs at the end of the year

Get some Chippewas.

And if you really want to shell out that much money for Trumans, at least get a pair that looks interesting and unique. Get the kudzu (black and brown) colorway instead.

Nisolo

get vibergs instead

heel and sole are ugly . these type of shoes with bright multicolour heels are so ugly. u have a nice upper shade and then u ruin it with some flashy tacky heel . the heel should always be similar colour , or a uniform 1 colour at least , not a layer cake of ugly assorted colours

buy them, i have the marrone horse rumps (same price) and they're phenomenal. the cut is nice and slim, unlike red wings which are bulbous

unrotated?

That leather is clearly not even top grain which would warrant $500+ for boots. Buy Yuketen boots for slightly less and vastly superior quality uppers

sexy

That leather is clearly not even top grain

Its full grain, numbskull
>horween essex
>horween.com/blog/2011/11/04/essex-and-dublin

get these

wish massdrop would put these up again

Superior boot, and 250 bucks cheaper.

Good job and buying shit literally just for the brand

>that bulbous fucking toebox

you can email and get em custom made just takes some months if u can wait

leather quality looks awful, to be frank

ill never understand why people think horween is good leather for shoes/boots. it creases horribly and doesnt age well

nah buy these, they are the best fofr any acooatuion .very good yo. i fuck with these

Why not 8085 for minilug soles?

>not vibergs

deadass

what are these?

those look ok, better than the other ones. i think the hooking shoes laces at the top are pretty low quality though. only lower quality boots have that. and they usually end up ripping off, or cause discomfort vs having normal holes. yea i agree that the toe is bulbous, but seriously, whenever you are looking at these type of boots as casual, you have realize they are "boots", hiking boots, or construction boots that are masquerading. wearing "style" hiking boots, doesnt change the fact that they really are just hiking boots.

it's like wearing harness boots, riding boots, for style, they arent made for walking around town in, theyre made for ridign horses. or motorcycles

>smooth sole
Those aren't hiking boots

boots

theyre either hiking or construction. here look at these, they masquerade as "stylish" boots, but in reality they are really just "working man" "construction" boots, with nicer materials and flashy designs.

>what are hybrids

>brown boots

What are you supposed to wear with that?

I wanted it off massdrop cause it was like $400

everything?

Stop playing games. We both know you've already decided to buy them. Nothing anyone says is going to stop you. Once you get them home you will feel great.

Just remember.

Construction boots? You've never touched a tool in your life have you?

Those boots will be ruined in 2 weeks, max. And that's while you're being autistic about where you step at every moment.

Save up more and get Vibergs. Trust me.

>assdrop

Ok iron rangers are based on old work boots, they aren't hiking boots and are not suitable for today's working environments, definitely not on construction sites. Same goes with the boots in your pic

> Iron Rangers aren't the best hiking boots once you put real treads on them

The leather is good quality, along with the stitching. Throw in some thin sport insoles and slap some mink oil on those babies and you have a pair of breathable, durable, waterproof boots. Synthetics have nothing on full grain leather except weight.

Whatever suits you, but don't say they were made to be hiking boots

Save your money and get something cheaper

Don't buy the $560 Brown Dublin Nut from Truman Boot Co.

Shut your filthy mouth

facts, b

>champagne taste on a beer budget

never have I ever been summed up this precisely

Aww shit. I was going to buy new red wing boots, but those just look way better...

what model chippewa would you suggest?

>brown

this

dude you're retarded.
id rather not wear a boot without speedhooks

Don't Thursday boots have horrible QC issues?

The boots make you look corny. You are forcibly trying to look classy and that is the reason it won't look good on you, especially since you are doubting yourself about buying it. Buy something else.

What is so classy in brown boots?

Posting since its boot relevant,
How is all saints sizing? I wear an 11 in nikes (airforce and sfb) and a 11 in reeboks. Would i be able to wear 10.5 all saint boots comfortably or should i pass?

Brown trench boots are too classy now? Right.

ll bean kattadins are my favorites for their price and quality

>ll bean kattadins

Hmm, these are pretty nice.

hmm yea, those are construction boots.

If you're paying for Truman especially now that the MTO is gone wait for a more interesting pair.