Skatercore

Post all your cuffed dickies, carhartt beanies, and vans old skools here.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/61060993
youtube.com/watch?v=wXIoouyR6Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me in the background

>not wearing camo surplus pants

infest shirts are the best and are very cheap

what number dickes pants do I get?

874 original

873 for a slim look. 874 for a normal traditional dickies look.

Stephen Lawyer is the most effay at camo pants
Ben K is the most effay skater ever

Whats a good pair of high-waist pants with a dickies fit?

I usually just go with high waisted dickies and a tucked in white shirt

>Dirty soles
>No scrapes on suede

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE POSER, THESE TRENDHOPPERS DON'T SKATE

met him the other day, very friendly, also shreds

Could I pull off Ben K's style if I'm 5'7"?
I'm completely oblivious to the DO's or DONT's of fashion for short guys.

Why are skaters such a big babies?

What are these pants called?

either dickies or supreme work pants

It's called flooding, and Dylan Reider is the king of it.

W2c this jacket

Legends.

Dylan knew the importance of fit and simplicity, his look is timeless and undeniably on point in every field. Swan and Ben K are cool too given their age, that's the time to be bold.

anyone?

whats the best dickies chino style

Any budget option for the third world?

Who the fuck actually skates in sk8 hi's?

me nigga. vans are great skate shoes, just don't last very long.

sk8 his are garbage to skate in though lmao

I'm talking actually skating too, not just riding around and doing a few kick flips here and there

Dickies is cheap as hell

dumping something actually skateboard related

I don't really agree, I like most Vans for the boardfeel they offer, the only issue is that they get trashed 2fast
But good thing Vans has Crockett and Walker pros now, both are lot more durable than regular Vans models. Haven't tried Ultraranges yet but they look like they will last lot better as well.

vimeo.com/61060993

>this thread

Nice counter argument.

Vans are a great mixture of weight, support, boardfeel and price. They're not for everybody though, some people want tons of board feel and some want a lot of support, they are for people somewhere in the middle. There's a reason vans have been around for so long. Further, they give a lot back to the skate community which has helped cement their name as one of the best and truest core skate brands.

Stop getting triggered because non-skaters wear stuff, just buy whatever you want.

I like ESPY but this shit is hilarious.

I'm so glad the snowboard community never went as mainstream as skateboarding; you guys are toxic as fuck. Must be exhausting trying to constantly prove you're not a poser by calling out others.

Why can't you all just chill out and appreciate that you all love doing the same thing.

I meant sk8 his. Thats just my opinion though. Ive never been able to skate hightops/ sk8 his specifically ever. I hate the feeling of having my ankle covered/restricted in hightops. I usually skate suede vans lowtops or whatever nike sb shoe i can find on sale at my local skateshop.

I'm this guy

just realized I replied to instead of sorry for the confusion. I still stand that sk8 his are ass to skate in though

reviewbrah skates?

whats better
cuffing your dickies or buying or with a shorter inseam so they look cropped?

no

do one stars have the same sizing as all stars. I want a pair but all stars are about 2 sizes smaller than normal.

i have a pair of 9 cons that fit great, but i find the toebox on the one star pro cc whatevers to be a little big

what fucking happened to this core man, 15 years ago you wore what you had, now its all about brand name this, $150 + just for a fit . fuck

Are you a 9 normally though?

youtube.com/watch?v=wXIoouyR6Uo TURN UP TURN UP

Koston is God.

fuck man he's so good looking even though he's short. his girlfriend is hot too

yes

^ skater core should be thrift mostly

What is Ben's height?

Can I pull off this look if I'm 5'7? I already wear cropped jeans. Never worn workwear trousers like dickies.

Anyone can pull this off. Just wear loose clothes that are the correct length and thin skate shoes

I've always been "skatercore" as you call it.
I never buy expensive clothes... NEVER EVER.
When you skate, shit gets fucked up.
I don't skate anymore but I still don't spend loads on a single item of clothing.
I got 2 pairs of chinos for about £45 recently and that's about as outlandish as it gets.

what's better is cropping them durr

Fifteen years ago it was exactly like this, just with different brands.

t. ancient fag who used to skate

>tfw missing your axion kareem campbells

Literally came here to post Arto and Dylan.

Dylan was Veeky Forums as fuck but I feel like he tried to be. Arto just wears what the fuck he wants and it always looks so fucking good. He mixes motorcycle style and skating style and it works so well.

Oldishfag here

Skating into your 20s and beyond is cringe. And dressing like it is just as bad

dickies are $30 and a white tee is like 2.50 lol

i want to be this guy when i grow up

You're an oldfag because you stopped skating.

no its not retard. its only cringe when you still try to kick it there like in highschool. If youre older, show up get a sesh in then split, its whatever. If youre actually trying to like hang out with teenagers your gay af. Im not saying like bullshitting while youre there, im talking like trying to get into these kids circle of friends and kick it with them outside of the park.

Templeton looks great

I cant wear my keys like that cause they start swinging and hitting my dick