Cop or not?

cop or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/eu/maison-margiela-14-elbow-patch-crew-knit-s50ha0691-s15858-701.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disgusting
do not cop

?

shit taste

?

Already have two strats and want to branch out. I play shows pretty much every night.

not
not
do it

The Goth kids are back in town.

?

no

no

only if you stay away from my school

which cloth are you asking for user ? Only cop pants imo

my bad

laugh my ass off

Yes. Be warned though, it's a little short.

What on Earth is this abomination??? Did I miss something?

no

no, that was worn by my 6th grade bullies.

Get a harley quinn hoodie (that ones sold out)

obvious next step if ur into the shitty strat sound is a jazzmaster

I like the look of these. How's the quality?

go for a mayones regius/duvell 7 string
amazing quality for a more than just fair price
comes in decent wood look or crazy designs
go for a multiscale for even more Veeky Forums

also its pretty much the best custom guitar brand out there - if you like ibanez you will love mayones (super fast / thin neck)

cop the right one?

your daste is poser-ish and derivative of tumblr 2000s fags . fuckyou. You are fake deep as a bitch

>poser-ish

after knowing a lot of people from a lot of different scenes no matter if its sports/music or fashion i came to the conclusion that the people who call other people "posers" are the only real "posers" out there.

no matter what the topic is there is always that 1 guy screaming "poser". That's the biggest loser of the scene

disaster mate

right is cop af

i am not fucking a poser

no

yes

yes (sweater and pants both look good)

yes

no

no

should i get these pants?

please tell me i should cop this pants. so obsess with Dries nowadays

no

defo

THOUGHTS?
35 eurodollars

cop

Limited edition American Giant color. Cop b4 they sell out of my size?

Gotta cop

Definitely! W2C?

not sure if i should lull the trigger on these for the meme

the quality on these are pretty iffy

im not digging the knee down

good if youre not a manlet

hahahah what the fuck lmaoo

Kinda true. The word is associated a lot with skateboarding, but the only people I remember using it were the kids who hung around more than they skated---like the ones who treated it more as a social thing instead of a driven passion.

no

no

yes

yes

no (all of it)

no (unless you are black)

yes

yes

no. the velcro will lose its grip in just a few months

no on the robe. yes everything else

no

no

yes

yes

yes

no

Do you consider yourself a fan?

And you can actually name your favorite ICP w/o enlisting google?

Have you ever watched backyard wrestling unironically?

Are you under 25?

Do you own a pair of puffy 00's era skate shoes?

If yes, do you wear them untied?

Ex credit:

So bored. Do you want to meet up at Walmart later?

>if you answered yes to at least 4 these questions, then cop. Knowing how magnets work negates 2 yes's.

>See you at Walmart.

*ICP album w/o enlisting google

looks like what i wore in pre-k

y
n
y
n
left
yes bitch
no
yes but other collor

kek. Same here. Was I effay????

looks badass

Pull and Bear

>the quality on these are pretty iffy

yeah i was afraid that would be the case - do you know them irl or are you judging from the pic?

brand is new stylish

new stylish makes meme clothes for cheap, the quality is spotty, sometomes theyll be fine and others will be garbage. my main gripe is that these sorts of designs require, in my opinion, high quality fabrics to not look like a costume. of you don't have texture it kinda looks like aan aliexpress cosplay or something

yeah that's what i thought too
im gonna sleep a couple of nights over it - i don't wanna waste 80€

thanks for the info - is there any brand for a coat similar that i should check out (max. 200€)

I'd say your obvious next step is LES PAUL but they've recently hiked prices and these days you have to sort through a few Les Pauls to find one that isn't a nearly $3000 guitar with finish, binding or even worse, fret problems. You're obviously into traditional guitars if you're playing Strats and the scale length and pickup configuration of a Les Paul would cover almost every sonic option between it and your Strats, so look in that direction.

Ibanez are a solid choice. Get something made in Japan. I like the Prestige Uppercut series with Bare Knuckle Pickups. If ESP Standard Series were still around I would recommend that. If you have a LOT of money to drop on a guitar, the American made PRS Custom 22 and 24s are an absolute dream to hold in your hands and play.

>shitty strat sound

Would expect nothing less from a Veeky Forumsggot with no taste.

Mayones are incredible guitars, but be honest about the price. They cost about as much as some brands that would retain better value on the used market if anyone were to ever sell their gear.

Mayones is really for endorsees or people with a lot of money to spend. I don't deny they are exceptional guitars with few rivals. 7 string shit isn't my thing though, gross.

What are these called? Reverse google image search reveals nothing.

How's pull and bear's quality?

>7 string shit isn't my thing though, gross.

you do realize that any 6 string is the exact same thing just that you got 1 additional string

you don't seem to understand as much of guitars as you think you do

>lot of money to spend
i know that 1,7k is a lot of money
but it isn't a lot of money for a guitar
this is medium price range my friend

Margiela olive crewneck with elbow patches

y/n?

endclothing.com/eu/maison-margiela-14-elbow-patch-crew-knit-s50ha0691-s15858-701.html

i've only bought 2 Tops from them so far and those were unfortunately pretty bad quality. It's similar to H&M or other stuff in that price range

wallabee boots make me sick. low top wallabees on the other hand are very nice. make sure your wardrobe can match that colour though, I bought some mustard yellow ones and kinda wish I got a more subdued colour.

looks really good but probably too expensive

cop
if you're confident

Cop
MMWCL

lighter colour is better

That's fucking cool. cop

where's it from?

>you do realize that any 6 string is the exact same thing just that you got 1 additional string

I'm the guy who posted the Ibanez. The 1 additional string fundamentally changes the way a neck feels. I fret my low e-string with my thumb over the top of the neck, and I can't reach that on a 7 string. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the suggestion, I think the Mayones look cool and I've heard 7 strings sound good, but for people used to a 6-string neck it's definitely not "exactly the same". 7 strings also have metal/hi-gain connotations and tend to be set up for high output. I'm fine with that personally, but people are going to be turned off by it, and it doesn't mean they're just lacking in knowledge, as you say.

the other ones look better, with the father and shit on imo.

Are any of these good?

Do you really need a cop or not on the standard roshe lol

Flux's are the least played out of all 3 of those played out shoes.

copped form depop £15

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edgy as fuck

incredible, w2c

definitely cop
also w2c boi

ll bean niggeh

For about 250 USD on a huge sale.

Even if i won't pull them off, will any of you Veeky Forumsgs buy them off grailed?

Probably will cop anyways

the jacket, cop or na?

never liked tribal prints until now

that looks like a Veeky Forumsggots LOTR

after re thinking this, i didnt mean poser in the sense that they arent true to their scene or whatever. what op is is a caricature of individuality infused with two parts pseudo intellectual and three parts homosex.

they're followers, copying from the trendsetters and the genuinely deep like myself

Should i cop the purple one?

for a girl

I hate the look of these. It doesn't show the curvature of the foot at all.

Looks like yesstyle finnish m65 or something

>insane clown pussy
>nigger hoodies

jesus fucking christ. just end it

I wouldnt wear RAF for free

All his clothes are just for art project and not supposed to be worn in public
People who buys it are rich collectors

Valentino

jesus christ no, first, it's thor steinar
second, it's just appalling mishmash of military details
why the fuck would you put high as fuck chest pockets on cropped flight style jacket, get the fuck out of here with these pseudo military tacticool horseshit design steinar

margiela ?

or ysl?

not

It depends on the rest of your wardrobe. I'd say Margiela is probably a lot easier to work into most fits. YSL boots only really work with YSL fits i.e. skinny as shit jeans or whatever.

I am not black, how bad did I fuck up ?