BLACK SNEAKERS

Black sneakers go

convince me to not cop these basic pleb shits

So we're just going to ignore the GOATs?

They look like shit

Cholo-core

they're narrow as fuck and only fit if your feet are already deformed from years of traditional footwear

We prob should seeing as how 1 in 5 people on campus wear those

meme shoes

Thinking about getting these. What do you guys think of them? I got a pair of Club C's as summer beaters and they're comfy af and I really like the silhoutte.

just got these second hand for 25 euros

thoughts?

Ugh. At least they were cheap.

I really like the backside, they don't look too good from the top but they feel great.

Nigger shoes

That's fine, I live in Serbia

hows djokovic doing?

what color should i change these laces to?

Are you five years old? Do they light up when you walk too?

Something about this design bothers me
I'm okay with vans, just not these
That swoosh looks tacky

I don't live in Monte Carlo

They look like bullterrier.

Nope, we're gonna burn them.

(I used them as daily beaters thru a year long period and normal usage completely destroyed them from the inside, fucked up insoles etc. For canvsas sneaks they were pretty shitty for me desu although I liked how they look)

this board, people in general, need to stop worshipping this fucking c***s***f****j**f******l****d****g******

Same, thought I was the only one

they're leng cop

lasted you a year, what were you expecting, a lifelong pair of canvas sneakers?

Is it possible to cop these Adidas Rod Lavers? They look like GOAT black sneakers.

black achilles low

>330 for a pair of smelly leather skateboarding shoes
kek
if you dont have 1 millions insta followers nobody gives a fuck how many paychecks you spent on your black sneakers

my fav fit when i skate

Nah, the insole and canvas on toes and back ripped just after end of guarantee. And it was something like 3 months. Even Chucks have lasted longer.

go for it if you can find them for like $50.
love mine, bought my pair 4 years ago in chicago and they have been a reliable piece of my wardrobe ever since

these are awful dont do anything just get different shoes

I got mine from little Burgundy but they're impossible to find anymore

Haven't worn Jordans since my teens, but honestly they did really well with this shoe

that's a terrible shoe

Last one. Yes I like hightops. Probably would go with this last one and just remove the metallic thingy on the laces and the strap.

I like memes

>le gets torn after 2 weeks yet costs like a real shoe: the shoe

I live in these bruh