Hair recommendation thread

Hair recommendation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bydewey.com/Peace.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mid-length on top, fade to short on the sides

tadaa you now look a bit less like a dork

What exactly is mid length?

What the fuck do I do with my jewfro. Its curly as fuck and while The pic is not the greatest quality, the curls has become a unique trait among my peers and i like them so i want to keep them.

The lenght is the same and havent had a haircut since the buzz meme.

How do I work with this?

Help me tf out guys. Hair is growing back slowly but what do I do with it in the meantime. It's hella curly. I keel cutting it in the back but everything is getting longer and longer and just out of control help me out, thanks.

Out some oil in your hair. Just rub some olive oil in your hands and massage over your head. It's too short to really do anything with, so as it grows trim the back and sides and then you can think of what to do next.

Curly hair (?) Plan is to grow it out, but always open to suggestions. Minoxidil fixed my eyebrows and its working on the temples

Oh shit, are you from Nicaragua? You look very familiar.

Shitty pic
Want to grow my hair out, do i even have the face to pull it off?

Looks nice wild

looks cute like that imo, you could trim the sides a little and straighten the top if you wanted to do something

yes

looking good

How did minoxidil fix your eyebrows?

Fikar, is that you?

how to get this texture?

howd the buzzcut meme work out for you? i really wanna try but you hear mostly bad things

that hair will look really bad if youre not very very attractive. just letting you know. i dont think youll be satisfied

Yes, go for the young leo

I wouldn't say I'm very attractive but I have a young looking face that's why I thought it might suit me

i dont think its a good idea. that cut only works on leo cause hes leo. youll look like a doofus

Posted this same question in Effay Hair General but got no response.
I was growing my hair out without any plans really. It's very frizzy and I don't really know what to do with it. I mostly wear dark colours and want to get into teachwear. Any recommendations on what to do with my hair? I'm already looking into oils to stop my hair from being this frizzy so don't really need advice for that

what do i do with my JUST'ed hairline? any cuts that make this ok?

i think i'll go to the doctors soon for it

I think it worked out quite well. But you really cant be the slightest chubby-face imo. It grew out really quick and looked like shit at mid lenght. It all boils down to genetics I guess.

This is the only pic I hAve. Sorry about the quality

What do I do with this? I have absolutely no clue. Pls help.

My hair is SUPER straight, like asian-like hair, very difficult to mold, i have to use very strong gel or wax, if I grow it long (more than halfway there) and products will it go wavy-ish?

Stay long and clean it up or go short? Also unsure what bangs to have. Wanting to try chink bangs.

is this a girl??

i dont think i can quite pull off that look :s

girls with overly long hair look better, dont cut it.

I recently buzzed my hair, did i fuck up? is it really that bad? what style should i go for next?

Trim and grow out the bangs.

Thoughts on this haircut?

ny?

any recs for keeping it long, but low maintenance? i am aware that it's a frizzy wiry mess

Are everyone jewish here?

no thanks mate I have a fivehead

Any reccs for my hair, I kinda like it long and messily brushed back with a strand of hair falling forward but without coconut oil it puffs up to hell
It's also kind of pain keeping it in place while working out
On a side note any product for long hair one might use?

help Veeky Forums I am 5'10.5" and 160lbs. I used to be a runner, but now I look like a skinny ass man child. What do I do?

I use silk 18 conditioner and Argan oil(use it every day)
less frizzy and if I add a bit of water I can tame it pretty fast.

grow your hair out

do what you like. I can see you pulling off the really popular undercuts people wear, if you want.

What products would you use for this kind of style?
Can I acheive this with fairly thick curly hair? How can I make it wavy enough to have it like this?

Looks fine as it is desu, good colour. Bangs may be quite good
Nice lips btw

Rip

It's cool. Basic haircut imo. I'd take the taper lower tho

Can't really think of a good hairstyle. Use to style with a large quiff but hair is too thin now. Any recommendations on what hairstyle to get?

if you have curly hair you can't have anything mang
just keep it cropped short

Related Question
I promised my gf that of she colored her hair, i would do mine in the color of her choosing.
Can one pull of colored hair and not seem a gay dude or a "wow I am so unique" person?

Don't buzz with those ears

R8

What's a taper?

how do i make my hair look slightly wet throughout the day?
i feel like my hair looks and alsofeels best when slightly damp,

Brezhnev/10

Wetlook gel

The start of the fade in the image

is glenn from TWD a good haircut for my face?

Fuck do i really look that masculine that you can't tell? That sucks mate

You need olive oil, mate

What's wrong with your neck?

not that guy but you do look like a dude

Does that work even if im not white?

(You) me something decent and I'll go get it done tomorrow

are you single

shave the facial hair for the love of the puto cristo

>k rape u next weak

he has a nice thick neck

Go for something short and put designs in your hair because techwear is futuristic

Try reviewbrah core

F
Have you seen The Office? Do Jim's haircut

Fucking shave it off or grow it out (facial hair)

What do Veeky Forums? Keep it or change it? What would look good?

Nothing man. That s a bug bite
Yes
Thanks

It is extremely thick and growing out of control at this point. What do?

It depends, what is your race?

Get a haircut and shave this fucking facial hair

Change

Any thoughts?

Korean ?

It's good pajeet

sos we out here

In what way? What would suit me better? Halp

but how else with i look like a mexican gangbanger???
no seriously though my lips look big as fuck as fuck without my pube stache

i shaved my beard off and now have a mustache. lads, what should i do to the top?

I buzzed a week back.

I'm already tired of it, plus people tell me it looks like shit.

I want to know what would suit me better.

What do with my thick-ass hair

What to do I am a mess who has never gotten a specific haircut other than "cut it shorter all over"

skyrim vibes

Any ideas on what I should do with my hair? Other than getting the sides cut because I know

>.5
Finny pls
bydewey.com/Peace.pdf
(pg. 4 second paragraph from the bottom)

If this is you, keep as is, a classic style. Love the moustache as well, get some sunglasses

Tips for biggo forehead/ receding hairline?

Can I get some general advice on what to do with my hair? I started to do the pushed back look and now the part on the left falls awkwardly by my left ear and I'm kind of unsure what to do with it. Thinking of taking an inch or two off in certain problem-areas but keeping the general flow of the hairstyle.

Any advice appreciated.

Is it time for me to just buzz it?

Go for the Cody Garbrandt look

Is it time for a haircut Veeky Forums?

looks like a cancer patient. Grow carti locks

let it grow out get that wavy hipster hair

your hands look huge
if you have the face for it, just buzz cut it. It will be kinda like a shock to people
yeah, it looks sad
i like your hair texture, but yeah you should cut it off.

Retoast

So I'm going in to get my first haircut in over two years and I finally found a good place. I doubt the owner will be able to see me in a week and I kinda wanna clean myself up before this career fair. So, if he can't, do I just try one of the lackys? How do I call and get the best? Reading the bios, most seem pretty qualified (I am a bit hesitant to let a girl cut my hair but it's probably not a big deal)

latino, i atleast have the benefit of having green eyes